GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

29 minutes ago, highres said:

I think she called him out. He doesn't respect she is a serious person about her career and sees her as an object. Leo can take care of himself and if someone tries to interest him in a project, he can tell them to go thru the right channels and he doesn't want to be asked in his leisure time. Leo can ask that she not be invited around him. Andrei bringing girls  around reflects more on the guys. They like shallow interactions and shallow friends like Andrei.

She comes across as doubled faced and a person with double standards. She uses her beauty and youth to get close to powerful men and benefit from that while at the same time she's pointing her finger at those people and placing herself as someone with higher moral values.

I can't see how she's serious with her career if her name is mostly associated to scandal.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I just did.

What would be the drama between Slash/Meegan/Erin?

No, no way.

Just because we know a lot of stuff about him that doesn't mean all we know it is accurate or correct. Our information mostly come from media sources and some good guesses we can make but there's still a "whole lot of unknown" (like my friend would say) that is missing from the picture.

Besides, being a fan puts you in a place of inequality with the other person. You are more vulnerable, you have a pre-notion of the person and also an ideal of how he is.

Another problem I find is the status difference between a regular fan and Axl. Someone who comes from and very different background trying to melt with the rich and famous would be nuts. Social difference is always a thing that causes friction in couples. The same with education and money. When you and your partner are in different places regarding those topics, when one of you is poorer, less educated, has a different religion, or has more money, a better job, higher or lower sociao status, all those things sooner or later take a toll on the relationship. 

I really can't see Axl with a fan. 

When Erin unfollowed Slash and Meegan and deleted all her social media accounts. We never really learned why exactly that happened (at least I didn't) and I've wondered for a while if Axl/TB had anything to do with that in some way.

And well, I get the impression there are some very strong and intelligent women in this thread. Who's to say social differences/education/money would necessarily have to be an issue for everyone here? I don't know what all you guys do in real life. Most of you definitely appear to be better educated and quite a bit smarter than Axl. Some of you might also be very well-off or financially independent, etc. Plus, most of you (especially YOU :lol:) certainly don't seem to have any idealistic notions about the guy. If anything, you're pretty harsh on him lol.

And apart from that, isn't true love supposed to overcome all that anyway? :awesomeface: I know that's a very romantic notion and not one I necessarily even believe in, but still :lol:

34 minutes ago, stella said:

but it's actually *not* another wasted opportunity for happiness. I think when people assume a LTR = happiness or that it's something Axl needs to make him happy, they're really projecting. It's just a continuation of that silly romanticism or the idea that relationships complete people. And I think it's also conjecture to assume Axl was "paralyzed by indecision and doubt"...for all we know, he might have had a whole host of valid reasons to think it might have been complete poison and was best avoided.

Axl's back with his old bandmates, got to do a tour with another band he really admired, seems to have friends he enjoys, seems to mentally and physically be in a good place right now...and somehow he needs a woman to make him happy?!

I'm not projecting, I'm perfectly aware not everyone needs relationships and romance to be happy and fulfilled. BUT, like all of us, I'm drawing conclusions and making assumptions based on the knowledge I have, some of which is public and some of which is not, and that knowledge leads me to believe that Axl is not one of these people.

And yep, if that is what he wants and longs for, I do think he should have a woman to make him happy. Or a man. Whatever.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

She wouldnt read this :ph34r: But Im pretty sure Slash read this:smiley-confused2:

*Reminds Me of Slash cheating with Duff... I mean Ned Flanders all the time before the divorce with perla

WTH are you even talking about? :lol: Ned Flanders???

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Eh, I'm just having some fun ;)

And no, just any woman, ME..lol. and ok, maybe BlueJean Baby too since she came forward.. as i said, I'm good with sharing..somebody tweet TB and let them know :lol: 

Not maybe...no questions about it ??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

When Erin unfollowed Slash and Meegan and deleted all her social media accounts. We never really learned why exactly that happened (at least I didn't) and I've wondered for a while if Axl/TB had anything to do with that in some way.

And well, I get the impression there are some very strong and intelligent women in this thread. Who's to say social differences/education/money would necessarily have to be an issue for everyone here? I don't know what all you guys do in real life. Most of you certainly appear to be better educated than Axl. Some of you might also be very well-off or financially independent, etc. Plus, most of you (especially YOU :lol:) certainly don't seem to have any idealistic notions about the guy. If anything, you're pretty harsh on him lol.

And apart from that, isn't true love supposed to overcome all that anyway? :awesomeface: I know that's a very romantic notion and not one I necessarily even believe in, but still :lol:

I'm not projecting, I'm perfectly aware not everyone needs relationships and romance to be happy and fulfilled. BUT, like all of us, I'm drawing conclusions and making assumptions based on the knowledge I have, some of which is public and some of which is not, and that knowledge leads me to believe that Axl is not one of these people.

And yep, if that is what he wants and longs for, I do think he should have a woman to make him happy. Or a man. Whatever.

WTH are you even talking about? :lol: Ned Flanders???

You know,  Sluff relationship on stage :ph34r: Ned Flanders is Duff's nickname in Wacky thread

His nickname are Ned Flanders or Harvey Dent

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

We all make conclusions here, yes. But we don't know that's what Axl needs to be happy - we don't know that he *isn't* happy, regardless of what people speculate. I do think sometimes people project their own ideas over what might be true.

The guy has a strong track record of doing what he wants, when he wants, doesn't he? If this were something he felt to be important, with his resolve and his money/influence, I'm honestly convinced he would have taken care of it at some point during the last 20+ years...

Edited by stella

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Probably. 

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

And well, I get the impression there are some very strong and intelligent women in this thread. Who's to say social differences/education/money would necessarily have to be an issue for everyone here? I don't know what all you guys do in real life. Most of you certainly appear to be better educated than Axl. Some of you might also be very well-off or financially independent, etc. Plus, most of you (especially YOU :lol:) certainly don't seem to have any idealistic notions about the guy. If anything, you're pretty harsh on him lol.

Yes. It looks like many of us are better educated than Axl and the whole TB :lol:but sometimes that is a con too.

Still, I'm not sure the fans here have some experience and history with the entertainment business, especially in highly competitive leagues like GN'R... Axl's world is complicated. It is not only him. It is his band, his family, his entourage and the whole music businesses plus the other fans :scared:

I find all of this very unrealistic mostly because I don't believe in falling in love with someone this way. A person you've never met or talked to. Anyone who thinks she/he is in love with Axl Rose for real... well... I'm sorry but they are delusional.

I know I'm not. I admire him like a musician and artist but I have no delusions of having a romantic relationship with him. I don't know the guy and never will. I don't even live in the same country as him :lol: there is also a generational gap that plays a role and we are simply not in the same page. Besides he wouldn't like me (neither physically or spiritually).

48 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

AFD5 Soon.

:dance::dance:

Why are you so optimistic about these tweets? Don't you guys all think Slash and Duff are greedy and two-faced? If that is true, then it is perfectly possible for them to wish Izzy Happy Birthday while still not giving him what he wants. Maybe Izzy is sitting at home right now and rolling his eyes at Slash and Duff acting all nice and caring in public.

41 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You know,  Sluff relationship on stage :ph34r: Ned Flanders is Duff's nickname in Wacky thread

Why is he Ned Flanders? I don't read the Izzy thread, this thread is hard enough to keep up with already.

38 minutes ago, stella said:

We all make conclusions here, yes. But we don't know that's what Axl needs to be happy - we don't know that he *isn't* happy, regardless of what people speculate. I do think sometimes people project their own ideas over what might be true.

The guy has a strong track record of doing whatever the hell he wants, doesn't he? If this were something he felt to be important, with his resolve and his money/influence, I'm honestly convinced he would have taken care of it.

There are plenty of things Axl seems to feel or have felt strongly about and nevertheless did nothing about. Going by what various people have said about him, I personally think Axl is way more messed up than many would like to assume and I'm not sure he'd necessarily know how to go about certain things or maybe he feels too scared or hopeless or something.

But please, let's agree to disagree, because we come at this from very different places and I don't really feel like arguing about this.

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Probably. 

Yes. It looks like many of us are better educated than Axl and the whole TB :lol:but sometimes that is a con too.

Still, I'm not sure the fans here have some experience and history with the entertainment business, especially in highly competitive leagues like GN'R... Axl's world is complicated. It is not only him. It is his band, his family, his entourage and the whole music businesses plus the other fans :scared:

I find all of this very unrealistic mostly because I don't believe in falling in love with someone this way. A person you've never met or talked to. Anyone who thinks she/he is in love with Axl Rose for real... well... I'm sorry but they are delusional.

I know I'm not. I admire him like a musician and artist but I have no delusions of having a romantic relationship with him. I don't know the guy and never will. I don't even live in the same country as him :lol: there is also a generational gap that plays a role and we are simply not in the same page. Besides he wouldn't like me (neither physically or spiritually).

But neither did TB when they came into Axl's life :awesomeface: And some would argue they still don't know shit about what they re doing :awesomeface:

I mean, I mostly agree with you, but still, some kind of positive miracle for Axl would be nice. For better or worse, if you follow a band for as long as most of us do, you develop a certain fondness for the people involved (at least I did, despite thinking most of them are complete morons lol) and want them to do well and be happy.

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Why are you so optimistic about these tweets? Don't you guys all think Slash and Duff are greedy and two-faced? If that is true, then it is perfectly possible for them to wish Izzy Happy Birthday while still not giving him what he wants. Maybe Izzy is sitting at home right now and rolling his eyes at Slash and Duff acting all nice and caring in public.

BINGO. Izzy is rolling his eyes at a lot of things.

Me? I'm just having some fun. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You're being way too literal. I don't think anyone here would actually consider themselves "in love" with him. :lol: You can't truly for real love someone you don't know or haven't met. I can't speak for anyone else, but for myself I'm just having a bit of fun with this.

Having said that, I still "would" though. :ph34r: :lol:

@Andy14 I'm out of likes, but great job, yet again.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Never said I was in love with him. I have over the nearly thirty years of being a fan grown to truly care about him and his well-being....i am not delusional by any means....would love to really get to know him personally, we have similar things in common and have both been through a lot of shit in our lives....so I could see myself falling in love with someone like him if given the chance. That is what I was implying....nothing more. But I would be willing to give it a try....i am not afraid of him or his past.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added
  • Like 1

@Frey you're  a romantic and that is always heart warming. :lol:

I don't think a sane person can have a relationship with him because I feel he is even way more fucked up than we wanna believe. And I go with @killuridolson the whole education/social status/finance/music business/etc stuff. I don't think a relationship between a fan and a famous person can work out.

About the Ned Flanders thing. Yeah, tried to ask them over there in the Wacky thread as well, but was just told I'm even to weird to be true and basically should go back to my home planet. :crazy: :awesomeface: So if you can get some info, I'd still be interested to know (and beam it back home).

:ph34r:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You're being way too literal. I don't think anyone here would actually consider themselves "in love" with him. :lol: You can't truly for real love someone you don't know or haven't met. I can't speak for anyone else, but for myself I'm just having a bit of fun with this.

Having said that, I still "would" though. :ph34r: :lol:

@Andy14 I'm out of likes, but great job, yet again.

I understood what you meant.  It's just fun and a little bit of escapism.  (but he is fuc**ble) :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

I personally think Axl is way more messed up than many would like to assume and I'm not sure he'd necessarily know how to go about certain things or maybe he feels too scared or hopeless or something.

I agree with you here. It is bullshit to say Axl has always done what he wanted. In the last decades he's done what he could with the little that was left.

One may think he has had it his way most of the time but truth is he was just dealing with the consequences of wanting it his way and not having it.

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

But neither did TB when they came into Axl's life :awesomeface: And some would argue they still don't know shit about what they re doing :awesomeface:

I mean, I mostly agree with you, but still, some kind of postive miracle for Axl would be nice. For better or worse, if you follow a band for as long as most of us do, you develop a certain fondness for the people involved (at least I did, despite thinking most of them are complete morons lol) and want them to do well and be happy.

TB case is different. I think they got there by chance and then they had to deal with it because the situation popped up while they were there. 

Of course I want him to be happy and do well. In my life as a fan I've almost risked myself getting in trouble because of that :ph34r: but well, I can't really see him marrying a fan like us, lol. Maybe he reads this and goes for it just for the sake of kicking my ass :lol:.

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You're being way too literal. I don't think anyone here would actually consider themselves "in love" with him.

But I wasn't talking about or responding to you. It was meant for what @Freywas telling me about Axl hooking up with a fan.

12 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Never said I was in love with him. I have over the nearly thirty years of being a fan grown to truly care about him and his well-being....i am not delusional by any means

And who was talking about you? :question:

Pretty weird you put on this glove. I was replying to @Frey and that's all there is about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I agree with you here. It is bullshit to say Axl has always done what he wanted. In the last decades he's done what he could with the little that was left.

One may think he has had it his way most of the time but truth is he was just dealing with the consequences of wanting it his way and not having it.

TB case is different. I think they got there by chance and then they had to deal with it because the situation popped up while they were there. 

Of course I want him to be happy and do well. In my life as a fan I've almost risked myself getting in trouble because of that :ph34r: but well, I can't really see him marrying a fan like us, lol. Maybe he reads this and goes for it just for the sake of kicking my ass :lol:.

But I wasn't talking about or responding to you. It was meant for what @Freywas telling me about Axl hooking up with a fan.

And who was talking about you? :question:

Pretty weird you put on this glove. I was replying to @Frey and that's all there is about it.

Not weird at all...just clarifying my earlier posts since you posted this...nothing more and nothing personal toward you. ?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@Frey you're  a romantic and that is always heart warming. :lol:

I don't think a sane person can have a relationship with him because I feel he is even way more fucked up than we wanna believe. And I go with @killuridolson the whole education/social status/finance/music business/etc stuff. I don't think a relationship between a fan and a famous person can work out.

About the Ned Flanders thing. Yeah, tried to ask them over there in the Wacky thread as well, but was just told I'm even to weird to be true and basically should go back to my home planet. :crazy: :awesomeface: So if you can get some info, I'd still be interested to know (and beam it back home).

:ph34r:

A poor romantic soul lost in a sea full of cold-hearted, cynical women :awesomeface:  j/k

Well, like I said, I agree with you (and @killuridols) about Axl being a much bigger mess than is publically known and believed, but I don't think he's a completely hopeless case. It would just take the right... okay, no, I'll shut up now, that would have turned into another romantic notion :awesomeface:

And yeah, will let you know lol.

39 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Of course I want him to be happy and do well. In my life as a fan I've almost risked myself getting in trouble because of that :ph34r: but well, I can't really see him marrying a fan like us, lol. Maybe he reads this and goes for it just for the sake of kicking my ass :lol:

Yes, good way of putting it.

And yes, sounds like him lol. I say throw all the willing women in the thread at him and see which one sticks :lol: Let's start with @Whiskey Rose because she already volunteered and really, really "would" :lol:, then continue with @Blackstar and @Lumikki because these two are endlessly patient and kind and could probably handle Axl without strangling him, then @Andy14 because Axl might appreciate her wicked sense of humor, and so and so forth. Not sure if you should be given a try though, since you would devour the poor man's ass and are therefore technically a health hazard to him :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:o so you would f*ck him and then you'll be out the door before he wakes, nothing new to him.

You cold heartbreaker you :P

Well,  before I left, I might make him a bowl of soup as Sinhead O'Conner suggested.

But only if he really, really,  earned it.  :P

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Frey said:

And yes, sounds like him lol. I say throw all the willing women in the thread at him and see which one sticks :lol: Let's start with @Whiskey Rose because she already volunteered and really, really "would" :lol:, then continue with @Blackstar and @Lumikki because these two are endlessly patient and kind and could probably handle Axl without strangling him, then @Andy14 because Axl might appreciate her wicked sense of humor, and so and so forth. Not sure if you should be given a try though, since you would devour the poor man's ass and are therefore technically a health hazard to him :awesomeface:

I am fourth???!!! :max::max::max:....and "might appreciate"? :max::max::max: 

P2TsQw.gif

Looooool.

Ha, actually, while he would consider me charming and simply amazing :devilshades: (sarcasm alert), I would want to send him back after a couple of weeks :rofl-lol:. Maybe we can share him :ph34r:

But, you know, I'm not an intelligent model, so...:shrugs:

Btw. Reading your post...you know it's Izzy's b-day today, not Axl's, right? :ph34r::rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

There are plenty of things Axl seems to feel or have felt strongly about and nevertheless did nothing about. Going by what various people have said about him, I personally think Axl is way more messed up than many would like to assume and I'm not sure he'd necessarily know how to go about certain things or maybe he feels too scared or hopeless or something.

But please, let's agree to disagree, because we come at this from very different places and I don't really feel like arguing about this.

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

The one thing we *do* agree on here: I am sure Axl's life is more, let's say, complicated, than many other people's, and that he has had complex issues and experiences that influence his perspective. However, I don't think any of us really have the full information to judge them or know how Axl's doing with them -- and I don't think any of us know what exactly would help him, or even that he's in need or want of help at this time.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3