GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

15 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Vannesa Lebeis had her baby. It's a boy. Born in october 4. I think the name is in honor of Angus. One of the names is Young.

Has to be! 

I love that Axl and Angus still keep in touch  (guessing from Axl telling the crowd a couple of weeks ago about Angus’ dog?) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hopefully the fucking scalpers don’t get them all!

As if it isn’t already ridiculously expensive to go and see a band now :max:

I just entered a Facebook group where they will provide all info on tickets and the show and OH MY GOD, people are going NUTS! :facepalm:
:lol:

I don't even know if I can go but I think I'll get a ticket anyway, because from what I can see, when my ass decides to go it will be too late, looool :P

The attraction is that all venues in Argentina are quite small (around 5000 people) so, getting close to Slash will be a blast!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I just entered a Facebook group where they will provide all info on tickets and the show and OH MY GOD, people are going NUTS! :facepalm:
:lol:

I don't even know if I can go but I think I'll get a ticket anyway, because from what I can see, when my ass decides to go it will be too late, looool :P

The attraction is that all venues in Argentina are quite small (around 5000 people) so, getting close to Slash will be a blast!

All 5 shows sold-out???? That's so nice!! Go, woman, buy the ticket, you have to see the drooling from up-close :wub::lol: Are the tickets very expensive for Argentina cost of living?

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

All 5 shows sold-out???? That's so nice!! Go, woman, buy the ticket, you have to see the drooling from up-close :wub::lol: Are the tickets very expensive for Argentina cost of living?

They are not, yet.... it is just a guess of mine, from the reaction I've seen in social media :nervous:

I have no idea how much the tickets will be. It depends on the artist, the venue, etc.
They are usually OK, but we have so much inflation that no ticket costs the same from one month to the other.

I'll see what I can get.... They go on sale in two weeks..... I don't even know if I can go, as I am planning a lot for next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What is the cub with black fur, a bear? But they don’t have bears in Africa, do they? 

What is it? :lol:

With the soft black fur in his head? That's Slash :heart: :lol: No, jk, maybe a baby hyena?? :question:

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, dgnr said:

With the soft black fur in his head? That's Slash :heart: :lol: No, jk, maybe a baby hyena?? :question:

Oh yeah, of course it’s baby hyena! 

It’s a bit of a controversial subject, isn’t it, the whole thing of walking with lions and handling the cubs at those conservation center places.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh yeah, of course it’s baby hyena! 

It’s a bit of a controversial subject, isn’t it, the whole thing of walking with lions and handling the cubs at those conservation center places.

It's terrible. Slash must know better.

Axl is asking for impeachment 8645. He must feel better

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, but I don't know about this place. It's obviously not a zoo, looks more like a sanctuary. The animals are running free in their habitat and it looks like the thing everybody does is a car ride while the animals keep going with their lives without being disturbed. 

The walking with lions it looks like it was only him and Meegan and two guides, so not a massive crowd - if this is the norm and doesn't stress the animals, I guess it's ok. And from all the GNR entourage stories at this park looks like only Slash got to cuddle the cubs, so he may have received VIP treatment on this one. Anyway, if the animals are their first concern and all of this doesn't disturb their habitat, habits and the wilderness is respected, I think it must be fine :shrugs:

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I want to cuddle fluffy baby leopards, too!!! :wub::wub: Or lions or hyenas or bears. :lol:

You can have Slash whose legs obviously shrank since 1991. :lol::rofl-lol:

Quick question: leopards, lions, hyenas and bears or  Izzy Stradlin legs in the rojo pantalones? :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, but I don't know about this place. It's obviously not a zoo, looks more like a sanctuary. The animals are running free in their habitat and it looks like the thing everybody does is a car ride while the animals keep going with their lives without being disturbed. 

The walking with lions it looks like it was only him and Meegan and two guides, so not a massive crowd - if this is the norm and doesn't stress the animals, I guess it's ok. And from all the GNR entourage stories at this park looks like only Slash got to cuddle the cubs, so he may have received VIP treatment on this one. Anyway, if the animals are their first concern and all of this doesn't disturb their habitat, habits and the wilderness is respected, I think it must be fine :shrugs:

I don’t mean to sound like I am condemning Slash or anything.... I’ts just that there is a lot of evidence that big game reserves like that one, who do the walking with lions and petting the cubs experiences, also let rich people come and hunt them down when they get to a certain age. 

Thats why it’s a controversial thing. Should any of them be encouraging those kind of experiences, really?

(I hate being the downer of the thread, I am sorry for that :P I’ll shut up now) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t mean to sound like I am condemning Slash or anything.... I’ts just that there is a lot of evidence that big game reserves like that one, who do the walking with lions and petting the cubs experiences, also let rich people come and hunt them down when they get to a certain age. 

Thats why it’s a controversial thing. Should any of them be encouraging those kind of experiences, really?

(I hate being the downer of the thread, I am sorry for that :P I’ll shut up now) 

just googled about the reserve, all seems good. I know Slash goes on safari often so i think it would be a conservation reserve. 

• Like 2