GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Meegan says it :lol:

I was going to point it out :ph34r:

It looks like Niven hangs out with Slash and Megz a lot! :smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How did Niven help destroy the band. As crazy as he is, I do think he did a good job as far as I can tell. At least he was there when the band was rising, Doug when it was failing, Axl was going nuts, the rest killed themselves.

There's no way Niven helped destroy the band... he helped them rise and make it... the rest is just their own wrong doing with the help of a bunch of beggars and hangers on.

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Anyway, what is Niven saying in the last paragraph starting the light worker? I am not getting it. Is it incoherent for you native speakers too? What’s worker anyway and what does anyones spirituality has got to do with it. Please help.

:lol:

I dont understand what he means by a "light worker" either.... though it sounds like something to do with white magic, a person who works with spirituality, good things?

And what the fuck Goldstein going around in a mobile full of weapons? :confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How did Niven help destroy the band. As crazy as he is, I do think he did a good job as far as I can tell. At least he was there when the band was rising, Doug when it was failing, Axl was going nuts, the rest killed themselves.

Anyway, what is Niven saying in the last paragraph starting the light worker? I am not getting it. Is it incoherent for you native speakers too? What’s worker anyway and what does anyones spirituality has got to do with it. Please help.

It only remind me of Alan and Izzy going black voodoo magic in New Orleans. :rofl-lol:

i guess it's his response regarding Goldstein accusing him of black magic, saying he's a spiritual guy and wouldn't do that sort of thing :shrugs: Dunno what the fuck a light worker is though :lol: makes lampshades??:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

No. I answered your question. Sorry that you didn't get it

If you are talking about those times he talked bad about Axl, I don't see how that helped destroy the band..... :shrugs:

He had a bad experience with Axl and he's got the right to say it so.... after all, he was no longer the manager.

The band was already falling to pieces, due to bad communication, greed, power struggle, etc.

• Like 1

Thanks girls, @killuridols and @janrichmond.

This is so funny. I am enjoying it more than I should. Niven nails it in his own crazy way. Light worker LOL!!!. Niven and Yoda would have gone great together, maybe. Talking about lampshades, voodoo dolls and the pictures Axl would be sending them in asking whether their aura was all right. If Izzy would have stayed they all could have gotten a new age band together. lol

WHAT ABOUT THE WEAPONS though? Americans are crazy about their weapons but how would Niven know about Dougs arms? Voodoo? :wow::smiley-confused2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's funny they are all just the same....... Axl, Niven, Izzy, Goldstein, Yoda and I'm sure TB are into that crap as well..... but they don't want to admit it, they know its fucking crap and when its mentioned, everybody goes like "oh no, its not me, its them, they are the devil, Satans, blah blah"

The last I would expect from GN'R is that they would be into this kind of thing but with these comments, I will have to start believe it it was all true and even doubt if there's still some thing like that going on.... those belifs are hard to give up..... It disappoints me big time because I am utter rational when it comes to that..... but okay........:unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

It's funny they are all just the same....... Axl, Niven, Izzy, Goldstein, Yoda and I'm sure TB are into that crap as well..... but they don't want to admit it, they know its fucking crap and when its mentioned, everybody goes like "oh no, its not me, its them, they are the devil, Satans, blah blah"

The last I would expect from GN'R is that they would be into this kind of thing but with these comments, I will have to start believe it it was all true and even doubt if there's still some thing like that going on.... those belifs are hard to give up..... It disappoints me big time because I am utter rational when it comes to that..... but okay........:unsure:

Sweetie, you’re seriously disappointed by the GnR guys? Like, for real? After all we came to learn about them during the last months since reunion? Come on! lol. 

Just now, Tori72 said:

Sweetie, you’re seriously disappointed by the GnR guys? Like, for real? After all we came to learn about them during the last months since reunion? Come on! lol.

Yeah, because I consider those things the utter ridiculous, you know?

I don't want to disrespect people who believe in stuff..... but... I just can't give any credibility to those things, any value, any serious thought..... so it disappoints me to know that they believe in those things.

What we've come to learn about them are human things that we all share. In my book of disappoinments, that's something I expect from people...... but this other thing... ugh.... it's like a major turn off for me.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, because I consider those things the utter ridiculous, you know?

I don't want to disrespect people who believe in stuff..... but... I just can't give any credibility to those things, any value, any serious thought..... so it disappoints me to know that they believe in those things.

What we've come to learn about them are human things that we all share. In my book of disappoinments, that's something I expect from people...... but this other thing... ugh.... it's like a major turn off for me.

I get it. Can’t take it serious either. To me the girlfriend beating, drug selling, overdosing and girl pimping beats it all. No matter how ridiculous their other beliefs. So no, I’m not particularly shocked by irrational beliefs.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You know what's the problem with this band? Band members, managers, hangers-on, all of them - they're batshit crazy!! From the band first days till today :crazy: And we still wonder why it didn't last, fuckin shit :lol::facepalm:

This!!!! :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Seriously. They are all BATSHIT CRAZY! Like really really. :facepalm::facepalm:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

i guess it's his response regarding Goldstein accusing him of black magic, saying he's a spiritual guy and wouldn't do that sort of thing :shrugs: Dunno what the fuck a light worker is though :lol: makes lampshades??:lol:

I don't know which both is most lunatic.Niven hint about Doug like a dangerous guy full of weapons , and the GNR soap opera neverend:lol:

• Like 1

Does anyone know how hangers on like Andrei etc managed to latch on successfully? What about that weird sports coach guy whom no one apart from fernando seems to need?? TB (literal bloody tuberculosis of the soul!) eliminate everyone but sometimes the oddball slips in - how does that happen?

Friday night coincidences :popcorn:since we are talking about batzhit cray cray :awesomeface:

The Orange Lord threw a tantrum in Buenos Aires because the translation device wasn't working :rolleyes:....

... which reminded me of this other Orange Mad Lord, when his in-ears didnt work and he threw them away too...

:smiley-confused2:

Not that ridiculous ;)

At first, if people already have religious beliefs, they are prone to believe anything else, to say, occult. With some theatrical abilities is really easy to convince people that you possess some kind of invisible powers. If you outsmart most of them and/or you are a bit weird, you are considered black mage or witch by them. Those people are taught that there are invisible powers going on, like there's Jesus fighting devil and stuff, but they aren't taught how to cope with it when their shit goes emotional. When things seriously derail, people are even more prone to believe/trust in things like that because they are basically helpless in the middle of something which they cannot grab and control. Or they want some kind of easy way to get relationship, wealth, get rid of unwanted people, all kinds of stuff... some magical solution for their life gone way they really don't like. They can dig deep if conventional religion doesn't work for that and become a death-frighten victim of some twisted mind. The thing is things can go nasty really easily when you don't control it with logic. And you want things done but stay nice guy, don't you? And guy who is married to a "light worker" and stuffs his home with talismans would easily believe in basically anything. Usually these light workers (that everything nice, sugar and spice kind of people,) summon angels and saints and good spirits, depends on religious frame. And usually do healing stuff or some rituals to bring positive things.

*here's a kitty

tumblr_p3n4q7cd7P1uutnkko1_500.jpg

Edited by Alja