GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Some interesting songs(imo) as a  comment to the conversation about good and evil....

I won't discuss witchcraft, cause i need darker music background :D

8 hours ago, Alja said:

Not that ridiculous ;)

At first, if people already have religious beliefs, they are prone to believe anything else, to say, occult. With some theatrical abilities is really easy to convince people that you possess some kind of invisible powers. If you outsmart most of them and/or you are a bit weird, you are considered black mage or witch by them. Those people are taught that there are invisible powers going on, like there's Jesus fighting devil and stuff, but they aren't taught how to cope with it when their shit goes emotional. When things seriously derail, people are even more prone to believe/trust in things like that because they are basically helpless in the middle of something which they cannot grab and control. Or they want some kind of easy way to get relationship, wealth, get rid of unwanted people, all kinds of stuff... some magical solution for their life gone way they really don't like. They can dig deep if conventional religion doesn't work for that and become a death-frighten victim of some twisted mind. The thing is things can go nasty really easily when you don't control it with logic. And you want things done but stay nice guy, don't you? And guy who is married to a "light worker" and stuffs his home with talismans would easily believe in basically anything. Usually these light workers (that everything nice, sugar and spice kind of people,) summon angels and saints and good spirits, depends on religious frame. And usually do healing stuff or some rituals to bring positive things.

*here's a kitty

tumblr_p3n4q7cd7P1uutnkko1_500.jpg

:heart:

Thank you @GingerHair for your input on that show!!

I have not been following this last leg so I have no idea how these shows have been. I'm glad you got to see them in such a different place, that's always a plus to the whole thing, makes it more exciting!

As for Axl, I'm glad he kept it all through the internal Mic and didnt make the audience part of his stage rants... I've grown tired of men throwing tantrums and acting like tough shit so I'm not fond of those things and dont miss it at all.... so good to know that, while it seems he's still bothered by little things, he can keep a certain level of coolness and dont get so riled up during a show..... I suppose that kind of shit doesnt do him any good either!! Getting upset it increases your chances of heart attack, lol :lol:

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you @GingerHair for your input on that show!!

I have not been following this last leg so I have no idea how these shows have been. I'm glad you got to see them in such a different place, that's always a plus to the whole thing, makes it more exciting!

As for Axl, I'm glad he kept it all through the internal Mic and didnt make the audience part of his stage rants... I've grown tired of men throwing tantrums and acting like tough shit so I'm not fond of those things and dont miss it at all.... so good to know that, while it seems he's still bothered by little things, he can keep a certain level of coolness and dont get so riled up during a show..... I suppose that kind of shit doesnt do him any good either!! Getting upset it increases your chances of heart attack, lol :lol:

I don't find tantrums charming or anything and, actually, I cannot tolerate tantrums from anyone above 10 y.o.

It's just that, in the case of Axl, his looks are so different, his voice is not the same, he isn't late for show, he doesn't even cancel shows even he's ill !!! So, at least, when he throws a tantrum, I feel like I can roll my eyes and say: ' ok, that's Axl'. 

But I completely agree with you that it isn't good for him and neither for the energy of the people working both on and off stage. I remember thinking at some point of the concert in Malaysia: can not he just let it go?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I don't find tantrums charming or anything and, actually, I cannot tolerate tantrums from anyone above 10 y.o.

It's just that, in the case of Axl, his looks are so different, his voice is not the same, he isn't late for show, he doesn't even cancel shows even he's ill !!! So, at least, when he throws a tantrum, I feel like I can roll my eyes and say: ' ok, that's Axl'. 

But I completely agree with you that it isn't good for him and neither for the energy of the people working both on and off stage. I remember thinking at some point of the concert in Malaysia: can not he just let it go?

I don't think Axl can let it go lighthearted. Axl cares. His f*ck distribution is all or zero and nothing in between and onstage it's always "all". If someone can get hurt because of slippery stage or equipment can be damaged or the show is not going 110% because of sound problems or something is going wrong in the crowd or whatever, he goes for solution. He did so in Berlin, he went to the back parts of stage during instrumentals and you could see he is worry, strict, organizing and demanding until the possible maximum is reached (otherwise he would have fun with front rows people). It actually gave a strange vibe at least to first half of the show, not to say it definitely broke through KOHD towards the end of shortened set. As he got with the fact it won't go better and the sound will be bad until the end, he actually settled and regained his balance and shine back.

Sometimes is better a short intense stress than have a long-term stress from remorse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alja said:

I don't think Axl can let it go lighthearted. Axl cares. His f*ck distribution is all or zero and nothing in between and onstage it's always "all". If someone can get hurt because of slippery stage or equipment can be damaged or the show is not going 110% because of sound problems or something is going wrong in the crowd or whatever, he goes for solution. He did so in Berlin, he went to the back parts of stage during instrumentals and you could see he is worry, strict, organizing and demanding until the possible maximum is reached (otherwise he would have fun with front rows people). It actually gave a strange vibe at least to first half of the show, not to say it definitely broke through KOHD towards the end of shortened set. As he got with the fact it won't go better and the sound will be bad until the end, he actually settled and regained his balance and shine back.

Sometimes is better a short intense stress than have a long-term stress from remorse.

With axl making sure things are being done right i hope axl is taking his frustrations out on nando because its nandos job to make sure things are done right.

Edited by Sydney Fan

7 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl and Mickey Rourke in a boxing fight in Staples center tonight:

Why the sweater with holes Axl? Del James also went

This might be an opening for axl to wear the black mesh shirt that he did on the illusions tour.

• Haha 3

On 12/1/2018 at 4:44 AM, dgnr said:

You know what's the problem with this band? Band members, managers, hangers-on, all of them - they're batshit crazy!! From the band first days till today :crazy: And we still wonder why it didn't last, fuckin shit :lol::facepalm:

This band IS badshit crazy, yet we love them anyway

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Somehow Axl looks more like Axl on this pic than on most others. Interesting. Maybe he lets his too smooth and wrincle-free face age naturally now. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You really are the sweetest and funniest poster in the WT

Aww, thank you but don't say that when you haven't seen the whole calendar yet. :nervous: I think I managed to take a dig at the whole band, old and new lineup. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The GnR calendar today. Izzy down on the farm! :lol:

No more questions of Where's Izzy, I found him! :devilshades:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

these kind of clothes with holes are very expensive in"luxury shops".. :facepalm: it is possible that it costed more than my monthly salary :lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Aww, thank you but don't say that when you haven't seen the whole calendar yet. :nervous: I think I managed to take a dig at the whole band, old and new lineup. :ph34r:

No more questions of Where's Izzy, I found him! :devilshades:

That calendar is a great idea:thumbsup:.  I hope we get to see some more Izzy too. 

IMO you should be working in Gn'R's social media team... it would be much better than it is now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1