GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do old wrinkled balls get inside? :lol:

I should have been there with such a banner! :smiley-confused2:

Balls? Your question confuses me. lol :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

There is this deep confusion about bollocks and dicks going on in the Women’s Thread. Again. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

From the bottom of my/our heart: It was amazing to see you drooling, honey! Let's do it again sometime :heart::smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Ahhh.... I don't think that's the definition Lio posted in the previous page but whatever.... :shrugs:

Hmmm. I think that 'nut in me' doesn't actually mean the nut is inside (i mean, wut? :question:). For my understanding is to ejaculate inside someone. No? I'm really confused :confused: :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hmmm. I think that 'nut in me' doesn't actually mean the nut is inside (i mean, wut? :question:). For my understanding is to ejaculate inside someone. No? I'm really confused :confused: :lol:

It's probably the ejaculation but the definition provided by Urban Dictionary is kind of weird, lol.

Plus, when I was in junior high there was this girl older than us, saying that intercourse consisted of "the nut inside" too :rofl-lol: 

Seems to be a new expression? I have never heard it before.

Kid does not look like him but I’m seriously concerned about Axl’s face. He cannot smile anymore. Not even with a kid. ts ts ts

Also GnR Advent Calendar: https://adventmyfriend.com/53509/00cf9dc3eb/

Ah, @killuridols, the rumours from childhood playgrounds. Lol. Can’t beat those. Here, from urban dictionary ;)

To ejaculate, cumm, squeeze one off. 
Edited by Tori72
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Kid does not look like him but I’m seriously concerned about Axl’s face. He cannot smile anymore. Not even with a kid. ts ts ts

He can smile wider than Cheshire Cat. He just somehow doesn't to so for posed pictures. Ask ladies who met him, he had the widest smile milisecond before the killer face for photo. He cannot rise forhead, but Axl can smile your heart skips a beat and goes melted right after. 

*learned new English term!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

https://metalheadzone.com/ex-guns-n-roses-manager-reveals-why-he-uncomfortable-about-axl-rose-in-ac-dc/

Saw this on the AC/DC forum (they aren’t very happy lol) 

More good vs evil. Devil vs the light. :lol:

:devilshades:

OMG, Niven again. :rofl-lol:

He must be a follower of some occult pagan belief or something.  How can someone get off about a song like Highway to Hell and take it THAT literally? It’s just a rock n roll song! What the heck did Niven think he was doing with Guns in the 80s? Advocating rape? I mean when he takes some Highway to hell literally I wonder why not „It’ so easy“ or the album cover?  lol :facepalm:

• Like 2

Ugh, Jesus. I remember he was talking about that before, probably when Axl was touring with AC/DC.

I must admit I've considered his opinion useless since he was mocking Coma saying how boring the song was. (Coma? You put me in one! Hahahahahahaha.)

Americans are so odd. Anyone who would say stuff like that here, would be regarded as a nutter. Not saying all Americans are like that, obviously. But you would never hear stuff like that here.