GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Still not done quite yet...still need to send out some old fashioned snail mail Christmas cards. :)

No GNR stuff this year. I did ask for some boots and some other little stuff. How about you?? 

I haven't asked for anything in particular, but i have a wish list saved on my Amazon account so it's easy to pick something for me :)

Just finished the shopping but still haven't wrapped the blokes pressies yet. He has done all the wrapping for the family gifts though! Result!! :lol:

• Like 2

Sorry girls, we have an issue here. Melissa thanks Axl. But then she is bitter and she is not saying much. Or maybe she is saying a lot about Axl :devilshades:  She also says Fernando can see the future. I didn't know Fernando had crystal ball :rolleyes:  She is giving a speech. It sounds like she stole it from the Oscar ceremony. 

24 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sorry girls, we have an issue here. Melissa thanks Axl. But then she is bitter and she is not saying much. Or maybe she is saying a lot about Axl :devilshades:  She also says Fernando can see the future. I didn't know Fernando had crystal ball :rolleyes:  She is giving a speech. It sounds like she stole it from the Oscar ceremony. 

„being bitter“ is clearly a joke here. :shrugs:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

„being bitter“ is clearly a joke here.

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think she is talking about the last show in Hawaii.

Axl cut her hair as a joke. She put in Instagram the hair complaining about it.

Oh in that case I'm disappointed. I thought Axl would like to shave her head. And all his friends could paint it red :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yup, I;m sure she is talking about that incident lol!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

It was either some extension or rather wiglet hair Axl brought and palmed on. I am pretty sure Axl wouldn't let anyone to harm a hair on Melissa's head. But still it was, eh, memorable prank. I would be curious about revenge.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

On 17/12/2018 at 8:09 PM, janrichmond said:

How's everyones Christmas shopping going? Presents bought? wrapped? 

Has anyone asked Santa for any GNR gifts?

I’ve still not wrapped all of mine yet, got a little bit done yesterday and planned on spending all day today wrapping everything - but just got the kids ready for school and my daughter came down with a stomach bug :( I am really worried now that everyone in the family will catch it at some point over the next few days :nervous: 

I’ve bought my sister a new GnR t shirt for Xmas. The design with the playing cards on it. I love that one. 

On 17/12/2018 at 8:22 PM, Tori72 said:

Amazon’s on strike in Germany and of course I just ordered everything last Friday. So tomorrow I gonna get into the city, hoping I can find everything and hoping it won’t be more expensive :facepalm:

Are they back at work yet and did you get your items from them? 

I’d be lost without online shopping for Christmas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’ve still not wrapped all of mine yet, got a little bit done yesterday and planned on spending all day today wrapping everything - but just got the kids ready for school and my daughter came down with a stomach bug :( I am really worried now that everyone in the family will catch it at some point over the next few days :nervous:

I hope is nothing serious and she recovery soon.

2 more days to my vacation!!!! I will cleeeeeean my house, go to coffee with my friends, read (I have 47 books that I haven't touch) and see 3 series of Netflix that I want to check...

• Like 1

On 19.12.2018 at 12:13 PM, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think she is talking about the last show in Hawaii.

Axl cut her hair as a joke. She put in Instagram the hair complaining about it.

no, he didn't cut her . he pointed out that sth happened to her hair. and you can see on the video, that she starts to touch her hair, and later Axl, he throws a bunch of artificial, blue hair in her direction. She showed him teh middle finger :P

Edited by Politania
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Politania said:

no, he didn't cut her . he pointed out that sth happened to her hair. and you can see on the video, that she starts to touch her hair, and later Axl, he throws a bunch of artificial, blue hair in her direction. She showed him teh middle finger :P

hair.

Can you put the link of the video?

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

On 17/12/2018 at 8:09 PM, janrichmond said:

How's everyones Christmas shopping going? Presents bought? wrapped? 

Has anyone asked Santa for any GNR gifts?

Nothing wrapped yet, I suck at that :max: But almost everything bought. I choose to give music this year: for my middle brother it's a ticket for Tool. And for my younger brother it's the most amazing book ever, it's a book about RN'R for kids with drawings and little summaries about the bands, it has all of the bands you can think of! Look at the cover and some of the pages, I'm in love with it! :drool:

Spoiler

755daa4-historia_rock-capa-sombra.jpg

c76f5a4-2.jpg

3040bea-1.jpg

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

https://adventmyfriend.com/53509/00cf9dc3eb/

@janrichmond did you see yesterday’s Slash pic? :lol:

This last week of the calendar is legendary!! I laugh so hard! Thank you, @Andy14!! It's really, really awesome :hug:

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2