GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Saw this on instagram, people are saying it's new and I don't think I've seen it before. Love, love his shirt :hug: 

EDIT: Did some stalking and the pic is not new-new :P It's new on the interwebs but it was actually taken in Santiago de Chile in 2017. Credits to Eusebio Rivera.

47581660_432493503954436_751468062029682

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

I have everything ready for Chistmas except the tree. 

I'll have an easy salmon dish as well. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately my oldest daughter came home from school yesterday with a stomach bug too. We'll see what happens...

Gift wrapping was a little stressful with my 16 month old toddler wanting to "help".

Gn'R advent calendar makes my day every day.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

On 21. 12. 2018 at 1:11 PM, dgnr said:

Saw this on instagram, people are saying it's new and I don't think I've seen it before. Love, love his shirt :hug: 

EDIT: Did some stalking and the pic is not new-new :P It's new on the interwebs but it was actually taken in Santiago de Chile in 2017. Credits to Eusebio Rivera.

47581660_432493503954436_751468062029682

Like... when you are in Santiago de Chile in the morning, but you will be sorted to your Hogwarts house in the evening?

• Haha 1

Hi :ph34r:, it's me again. It's so cool that you like the calendar, it makes me feel important. :rofl-lol::hug:

Anyway, I only want to let you know that I have problems with day 23 (tomorrow) as the app won't allow me to upload a big size of the pic. So I uploaded it but you can't see a shit. :smiley-confused2: Anyway, you can find a link below that enables you to display it in the full size. If it redirects you directly to the .jpg image, you only need to click on it to make it bigger. But it can happen that it redirects you to the Imgur page. In that case right click on it and open it in a new window as .jpg. 

If there's any problem, lemme know. :nervous:

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

24 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Hi :ph34r:, it's me again. It's so cool that you like the calendar, it makes me feel important. :rofl-lol::hug:

Anyway, I only want to let you know that I have problems with day 23 (tomorrow) as the app won't allow me to upload a big size of the pic. So I uploaded it but you can't see a shit. :smiley-confused2: Anyway, you can find a link below that enables you to display it in the full size. If it redirects you directly to the .jpg image, you only need to click on it to make it bigger. But it can happen that it redirects you to the Imgur page. In that case right click on it and open it in a new window as .jpg. 

If there's any problem, lemme know. :nervous:

Here’s no link :max:

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

mm1tmuemfib11.jpg

Axl would be a Weasley :lol:

OMG this actually is very very cute!!!! Awww :lol:

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Which one? :ph34r:

I may fix the picture later. :smiley-confused2:

Axl and Izzy are Slytherin, Duff is Gryffindor and Steven and Slash are Hufflepuff. :max:

Duff is a fake Griffindor!!!! :max: Steven is Hufflepuff for sure.

Can’t decide about Slash. What was the 4th house I keep forgetting? 

Hahaha, this convo. Can’t believe we’re discussing this. - I meant - haven’t discussed it any earlier. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ravenclaw - no one cares about the people in that house so that’d be Richard, Melissa, Dizzy and Frank. 

I hope that you little one feel better already , and have great Merry Christmas 🎄🎀🎁!!

• Thanks 1