GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

OMG this actually is very very cute!!!! Awww :lol:

Duff is a fake Griffindor!!!! :max: Steven is Hufflepuff for sure.

Can’t decide about Slash. What was the 4th house I keep forgetting? 

Hahaha, this convo. Can’t believe we’re discussing this. - I meant - haven’t discussed it any earlier. 

Duff is Ravenclaw, obviously!  Tells jokes, writes books.   :lol:

Capture2.JPG

Edited by triad
  • Haha 1

Wut? You know, I got sick yesterday and I spent an awful night with 39º of fever, so I'm just seeing this now. Am I hallucinating or is this real? :blink::lol: Seriously, this fuckin ginger is so random, bless him! :P 

Merry X-mas everyone! Hope you had a great day with your loved ones and made sure you stuffed yourselves with all kinds of christmas food :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Wut? You know, I got sick yesterday and I spent an awful night with 39º of fever, so I'm just seeing this now. Am I hallucinating or is this real? :blink::lol: Seriously, this fuckin ginger is so random, bless him! :P 

Merry X-mas everyone! Hope you had a great day with your loved ones and made sure you stuffed yourselves with all kinds of christmas food :hug:

Get well soon. And Merry Xmas to you too

I'm got a cold too. But not such high fever. With Axl I always get high blood pressure though <_<

It is real and it sounds like AC/DC. An improvement from CD, no doubt. I guess it's too much to ask for a new song to sound like Locomotive, Nightrain or Don't Damn Me. 

• Thanks 1

Haven’t found the time yet to watch that cartoon, only read about it here. lol Is it a new song. Really? I don’t know if I hate or love that. :lol:

I am totally exhausted. 3 days of family celebration with all grandparents, uncles, aunties. I’m not sure if I’m a family person at all :rofl-lol:

22 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Haven’t found the time yet to watch that cartoon, only read about it here. lol Is it a new song. Really? I don’t know if I hate or love that. :lol:

I am totally exhausted. 3 days of family celebration with all grandparents, uncles, aunties. I’m not sure if I’m a family person at all :rofl-lol:

Axl's voice sounds the way it should, with rasp and everything. It is a hard rock song. But it sounds more AC/DC than GN'R. The song title is Rock The Rock. Axl's cartoon is mixed of both old Axl and new Axl. Closer to old Axl I think. The story is that Axl and the looney tunes played the song really loud and they save the planet from an asteroid

Edited by Padme
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nah, it’s not a new song. It’s just bit of a thing he sang for a Looney Tunes episode. 

Newly recorded vocals is the big deal but not the song.

Thanks, just listened to it. It’s fine for a cartoon. As a real song ... not so much. :facepalm::lol:

44 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks, just listened to it. It’s fine for a cartoon. As a real song ... not so much. :facepalm::lol:

It does sound very AC/DC and who would put it past them to call a song Rock The Rock? :lol: but it just seems like a little fun thing to do for Axl.

I find it interesting the way he sings though, it’s a bit of a different approach to anything before and I really like it. 

It must be frustrating to be a musician in a band with him and hear him vocally shred a silly little song like that .... like I wonder if Slash hears it and would want that for some of his own songs? He must do! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2