GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Well sorry, your dad is in GnR so people are probably going to link you with them too. On the other hand, shes's ok with riding Duff's coattails for her band's success, so...

In her defence, I hate all the stupid hashtags too. The world could do with a lot less of them.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dgnr said:

Anybody here who speaks french ( @Lio, aren't you french?) knows if this is a new interview? 

http://m.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/slash-un-album-de-guns-n-roses-c-est-la-prochaine-etape-17-01-2019-7990668.php

LOL though, Stockholm syndrome hitting Slash 
:lol:
'Je dois faire très attention à ce que je dis parce que quand on me cite ce ne sont pas toujours mes mots.' 

I used google translator. The only important part (For me at least) is the last question. He is asked about a new album. He says he has to be careful about what he says. He doesn't want to be misquoted (the title is kinda misquoting him anyway :shrugs:) He says they all get along really well. His relationship with Axl has never been better. The band will be together again. An album is a possibility, it's only natural to make one. But the title says the new album is the next step. More or less something like that.

22 minutes ago, Padme said:

I used google translator. The only important part (For me at least) is the last question. He is asked about a new album. He says he has to be careful about what he says. He doesn't want to be misquoted (the title is kinda misquoting him anyway :shrugs:) He says they all get along really well. His relationship with Axl has never been better. The band will be together again. An album is a possibility, it's only natural to make one. But the title says the new album is the next step. More or less something like that.

He doesn't want to give a definitive yes because then the media will take off and run with that.

18 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

He doesn't want to give a definitive yes because then the media will take off and run with that.

He is not the one who has to give a definitive yes. Unless Axl and the record company ask him to do it.

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Perla is busy teaching her young son how to shoot machine guns and shotguns :facepalm:

Pathetic.

It is a crazy cultural thing. At least Perla's kids are not babies. In many areas around the U.S. parents teach a 3 year old kid how to shoot

• Like 1

On 19/01/2019 at 7:23 AM, MaskingApathy said:

But 4tus interviews are more telling than slashs. He seems to be the one giving hints something is in the works.

9 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Where is this?.

She posted about it on her Instagram page and in her ig story. (Posting pictures of band members children is not allowed on here, I think the youngest one is 13/14?) - she posted a pic of him holding a gun and what a bad ass he is :facepalm:. I don’t understand how anyone thinks it’s a good idea to take their kid shooting machine guns and shotguns like they’re going out to the bowling alley. 

2 hours ago, Padme said:

It is a crazy cultural thing. At least Perla's kids are not babies. In many areas around the U.S. parents teach a 3 year old kid how to shoot

I remember reading something about a three year old kid being taught to shoot at one of these shooting ranges and she accidentally shot her father and now she will have to live with that for the rest of her life :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

But 4tus interviews are more telling than slashs. He seems to be the one giving hints something is in the works.

Fortus is a joke. Over the years Fortus did like 100 interviews. In every single one of them he has been giving so called hints. It's the same old bullshit all the time. The guy is a broken record. "hopefully" "soon" "we've been recording" "we are sharing files"  I'm really fed up him and his comments about a new album.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Hello girls! :D 

Although I’m not what you would call an ‘active member’ here, from time to time I keep coming back to read all those pages and I have so much fun with you all, and your jokes never fail to crack me up while I’m at work, but... what I’m really interested in right now is some fanfiction!

Only god knows how much I’ve searched the web looking for good Slaxl fanfiction and I could only find like one or two really worth reading. Do you girls have any links you could share with me? I absolutely LOVE fanfics where they are, let’s say... old? Hahahaha 

(It doesn’t matter the language, I mean, I’m open to some fanfiction in Spanish)

Also, I would like to say that I may be doing another Slaxl video with all the new stuff you girls posted soon, I just need a song. ;) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Seriously? They have a new tour manager? And Fernando is positively pissed off? I love her already :lol:

She is not new. She works for LiveNation. She has been with GN'R during the NuGN'R days as well. But I don't know when she started. Her job is tour manager. I guess she is the only one in charge of booking shows. But it seems she also played a role with the AFD boxset.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Fernando is the typical resented person who never amounted to anything important and hates people who have done more than he ever dreamed of.

Sounds like Slash's brother. Did you all see the stuff he's been saying lately?

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

She is not new. She works for LiveNation. She has been with GN'R during the NuGN'R days as well. But I don't know when she started. Her job is tour manager. I guess she is the only one in charge of booking shows. But it seems she also played a role with the AFD boxset.

She worked with VR too. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds like Slash's brother. Did you all see the stuff he's been saying lately?

She worked with VR too. 

The important thing is now TB have been expossed as fraud. When Axl wants a Big Mac. He sends Fernando to get it for him. That's the kind of job TB is doing

• Haha 2