GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

44 minutes ago, Padme said:

The important thing is now TB have been expossed as fraud. When Axl wants a Big Mac. He sends Fernando to get it for him. That's the kind of job TB is doing

:headbang:

When you read all the people this girl Angie has worked with, you realize what a fucken ridiculous joke TB are :lol:
They can't list any of those names in their lousy resumé.

But it is even more ridiculous and embarassing that he is out there spitting his venom in public, trying to take away from Angie's work, belittling her efforts, trying to ride on her success throwing the names of this other Brazilian guy and Del :lol:

When you look up for jealousy on the dictionary, Fermanager name should be up there at the top of the synonyms!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:headbang:

When you read all the people this girl Angie has worked with, you realize what a fucken ridiculous joke TB are :lol:
They can't list any of those names in their lousy resumé.

But it is even more ridiculous and embarassing that he is out there spitting his venom in public, trying to take away from Angie's work, belittling her efforts, trying to ride on her success throwing the names of this other Brazilian guy and Del :lol:

When you look up for jealousy on the dictionary, Fermanager name should be up there at the top of the synonyms!

She has been manager for about 18 years. She was tour manager for people like Madona and Rolling Stones. What I don't know about Fernando's idiotic rant is if someone asked him something. Or if he just ranted only because he resented the fact that only Angie was nominated.

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Slash's brother? What did he say now? :question:

I dont follow these assholes anymore, Im just here for the lulz :rofl-lol:

He's been trying to sell his Slash signed prints for $1000, and someone tweeted something about getting one, and Raj (who runs the Slash Army UK page) asked how much is it. I think he deleted it but Ash said some mean stuff in response.

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

She has been manager for about 18 years. She was tour manager for people like Madona and Rolling Stones. What I don't know about Fernando's idiotic rant is if someone asked him something. Or if he just ranted only because he resented the fact that only Angie was nominated.

Probably the latter.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

She started with Guns on this latest tour in 10/2016.

She was also briefly with them in the early 2000s. That's according to one article posted the social media thread. The article even called Axl "problem child" :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Padme said:

What I don't know about Fernando's idiotic rant is if someone asked him something. Or if he just ranted only because he resented the fact that only Angie was nominated.

It seems that his initial comment was to "add up" that it's not only one tour manager but 3 of them, and that it sounded strange to him that only one of them got nominated :lol:

Then it seems someone replied something that pissed him off and that's when he spitted all the venom he had been keeping inside.

Why doesn't he fucking learn from the best and just shut the fuck up?

That's definitely the reason why he's not achieving any success, because he's so unprofessional, he goes ranting in public, letting everybody know what a temper he has and that he can't act like a professional.

Surely lots of celebrities and musicians read his words and laughed their asses off.

He will never be hired by anyone important in music. Ever again.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

She was also briefly with them in the early 2000s. That's according to one article posted the social media thread. The article even called Axl "problem child" :lol:

Well I was referring to her being the TM of the reunited Guns now *well mostly reunited, missing a few other key members:heart:* and not NuGuns. Should have worded it better.

44 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

He's been trying to sell his Slash signed prints for $1000, and someone tweeted something about getting one, and Raj (who runs the Slash Army UK page) asked how much is it. I think he deleted it but Ash said some mean stuff in response.

Another leech trying to make money out of his famous brother :facepalm:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Another leech trying to make money out of his famous brother :facepalm:

If it weren't for his famous brother no one would know or care who he is. I think he's just resentful and jealous that Slash has international success and money and all that while he doesn't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Still... Del has the most essential role of torch bearer...lighting the way to the toilets and back for Fernandos VIP guests.... nobody can take that away from him.

I find ironic Fernando mentioned Del James and some other guy but he didn't mention his mother. Fernando is where he is today because his mother was in the right place at the right time. Del was part of their road crew back in the early days. He still is. The pictures I've seen of Del showed him at rehearsals, hotels or the stage. He is just carrying equipment from one place to another. He is not a manager

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, Padme said:

With a resume like that i think shes way, way  over qualified with working with guns amateur management team. Sounds like she got into the music biz at a young age and good on her. I can only imagine the juicy tidbits she would know of the behind the scenes of what tb  would be like to work for.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

If it weren't for his famous brother no one would know or care who he is. I think he's just resentful and jealous that Slash has international success and money and all that while he doesn't.

I wouldn't give a fuck about this guy talking shit or leeching his brother but it happens that he is a big mouth and he exploits women for his poor ass photo shoots.

A long time ago I checked his Facebook or IG (don't remember exactly) but he was contacting and being contacted by VERY young girls, like... very very young :facepalm:

:vomit:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Still... Del has the most essential role of torch bearer...lighting the way to the toilets and back for Fernandos VIP guests.... nobody can take that away from him.

and scouring for local "talent" to meet axl after the show.

12 hours ago, Padme said:

I find ironic Fernando mentioned Del James and some other guy but he didn't mention his mother. Fernando is where he is today because his mother was in the right place at the right time. Del was part of their road crew back in the early days. He still is. The pictures I've seen of Del showed him at rehearsals, hotels or the stage. He is just carrying equipment from one place to another. He is not a manager

The award was for tour managers. Not manager. I was always under the impression Del was the tour manager. I didn't realize you needed three of those. Fernando or Beta have never been tour managers as far as I know.

BTW, Del's girlfriend congratulated Angie too, so I guess we can add her and Del to the list of non-assholes :lol:

I think it's positive Fermanager removed those comments. It means that either he himself realized that it was a bad move or someone talked to him about it.

Edited by Lio

35 minutes ago, Lio said:

The award was for tour managers. Not manager. I was always under the impression Del was the tour manager. I didn't realize you needed three of those. Fernando or Beta have never been tour managers as far as I know.

BTW, Del's girlfriend congratulated Angie too, so I guess we can add her and Del to the list of non-assholes :lol:

I think it's positive Fermanager removed those comments. It means that either he himself realized that it was a bad move or someone talked to him about it.

Angie is getting nominated for her role with the AFD box set besides tour manager. The AFD box set has nothing to do with the tour. I think that makes her something more than a mere person who is just booking tours and hotel rooms.

At best Del is just the coordinator of the road crew members. He is the guy saying "Hey you crew member put those guitars inside that black box over there on the left side of the stage" Of course somebody has to do that job. But that person in charge of crew members can't call himself manager. Nor anyone else can call him manager.

And Fernando didn't mention Beta nor Vanessa. He mention some guy Issuto or whatever his name is. The problem here is that Fernando, Beta, Vanessa, Del and maybe others in the Axl inner circle gave themselves titles and positions they don't have. Being an Axl's assistant, aide or crew member is not the same as being a manager of any kind.  I guess they had more of a manager role after Azoff left but not now.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Padme said:

Angie is getting nominated for her role with the AFD box set besides tour manager. The AFD box set has nothing to do with the tour. I think that makes her something more than a mere person who is just booking tours and hotel rooms.

At best Del is just the coordinator of the road crew members. He is the guy saying "Hey you crew member put those guitars inside that black box over there on the left side of the stage" Of course somebody has to do that job. But that person in charge of crew members can't call himself manager. Nor anyone else can call him manager.

And Fernando didn't mention Beta nor Vanessa. He mention some guy Issuto or whatever his name is. The problem here is that Fernando, Beta, Vanessa, Del and maybe others in the Axl inner circle gave themselves titles and positions they don't have. Being an Axl's assistant, aide or crew member is not the same as being a manager of any kind.  I guess they had more of a manager role after Azoff left but not now.

The guy that Fernando mentioned , his name is Luis Soto , his name sound like brazilian or spanish.

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They have another woman who does all of that and coordinates all of their travel arrangements, flights etc.. she works really hard for the band and it’s crew. 

She seems to be a new member of the bunch. She says she's been there for the last 3 months. And Beta for once has been nice

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Those that manage the road crews that del is supposed to be is road manager, as angue is tour manager technically del would report to her but from fernandos comment hes a tour manager as well which i dont think he is🤔. Maybe fernando made them the same position incase del doesnt like working for a female. Why is the gnr entourage like this just so shit?.

Edited by Sydney Fan

5 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Maybe fernando made them the same position incase del doesnt like working for a female. Why is the gnr entourage like this just so shit?.

That would be so childish!!! But I don't think it works like that.

The girl is the boss, she's the one who deals with the big ones. You know, every city they go to have their own promoters and crews and shit. Someone has to coordinate all of it, like a big brother or big sister in this case, who puts the weight of the tour in their shoulders.

From what she explained in that article posted by her University, it seems that she's the one with the ultimate word. I mean, there can't be three bosses.

Probably that Brazilian guy and Del follow her orders and do shit according to their capabilities or abilities. I think Del is more into the band duties, like in charge of schedules, of making sure they have all papers when arriving to airports, hotel rooms, restaurants, going to sound check, anything the band wants and need while on tour they probably ask Del and Del derives request to Angie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nah, she’s been with them ages, she posted about GnR in London from London stadium etc. 

Thanks, I only saw her recent post

11 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Those that manage the road crews that del is supposed to be is road manager, as angue is tour manager technically del would report to her but from fernandos comment hes a tour manager as well which i dont think he is🤔. Maybe fernando made them the same position incase del doesnt like working for a female. Why is the gnr entourage like this just so shit?.

Then Del's job is Chief Crew. Assuming his job is to give orders to crew members. Tour manager is another job. Probably Del has to communicate with Angie. I don't see why Fernando has to be out there giving titles and positions around to other people and himself. As I said, before the reunion things were different. But the day Angie Warner was selected Tour Manager she is the one in charge. It is clear they don't have 3, 4 nor 10 managers. 

• Like 1