GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Rumours says, that Steph has said to Axl, "You'll never gonna love any other woman,i have your soul?you gave your soul to me?And you'll never get it back" If someone has the exact words...And given Axl's involving with new age etc things,soulmate searching.... he may took it literally...but i doubt it also...Hey, anyone noticed when Axl opened a song with "Now you messing with the son of the bitch"..."Oops, wrong song" The same day when Susan thanked Steph on Insta about the lingerie gift? This happened this summer if i can recall....Umm... Just saying... But ok she may be a little wound still, but not a big of a deal... Then, who knows??

7 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

"The person I wrote that song for said "thank you for the gift of your soul". Well, it took a while but I got that fucker back." [Copenhagen, Denmark, June 27, 2017]

He said it after performing TIL. What do you think Axl meant by getting Stephanie back? Surely they're not back together, but they're on good terms again I guess?

2 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Axl's talking about getting his own soul back? I mean if Stephanie Seymour thanked Axl for making that song, doesn't it sound like they've kinda patched up and isn't it more likely that Axl's talking about that? They're in good terms again and that's what Axl meant when he said he got her back. I don't know, it just sounds weird and far fetched to me that he'd be talking about getting his own soul back, but I could be wrong.

:lol:

Seriously.... If Axl was referring to Stephanie as a 'fucker', then he deserves loneliness for eternity! :facepalm:

I don't think Axl and Stephanie have ever talked since 1993. She despises him and has a really bad opinion and memories of him.

There is no reason for her to talk to Axl or have any kind of contact with him. She doesn't have anything in common with Axl, not even a child.

So when he says what he said about that song, I don't think he means that she thanked him for the song. He's saying that the person whom he wrote the song for thanked him for giving (her?) his soul...... Knowing the situation, I think the only time these words could have been said by Stephanie, is in the beginning of their relationship.

However, it is hard for me to picture Stephanie saying that kind of shit. Like, I'm having a hard time picturing her as an spiritual person, lol :lol:

Probably, Axl is exaggerating or making it up..... :rolleyes:.... Either way, I think it is lame that he keeps talking about her and singing that horrible song with those cringe lyrics.

Women in general and women like Stephanie are not attracted to desperate guys 😷

I think that the"fucker" is his own soul...And have him, finally back, means to me that he managed after a long time and struggles and confusion to put some certain shit together, towards the past situations related to the song, like retrospectively...Or just a thought that crossed his mind,that moment...maybe a memory, a backstage discussion, or just a flashback... Songs are always flashback starters, even to their creators... I love TIL btw... And it took me time and many relistenings to understand appreciate and finally like the whole CD... For me now is a gem(Here comes the hell:lol:) ...Just feels like that in certain points vocals could be different and if so, would sound better, like a comparison between AFD and UYI....And i think that live versions of Prostitute and Madagascar are just wow... Some of them... Like an Apocalypse of what this man has inside(vocally and emotionally)... But for some reasons, only he knows, he can't or doesn't want(?) to let us now... Sometimes the final track is only less than a half from the whole, initial concept...In other thoughts, the"fucker" could be Slash...

• Thanks 1

May 11, 2000 - Rolling Stone magazine

(...) After he and Seymour broke up, in 1992, the model began dating Peter Brant. Axl, according to one friend, ordered subordinates to obtain a photograph of Brant's wife, Sandra. Axl intended to take it to Yoda for a specific purpose, according to a former Geffen employee: "Axl wanted to cast a spell around Sandra to protect her from Peter, because he felt that she, too, had been cuckolded as he had been, and he had a great deal of sympathy for her." Seymour, then 26, and Brant, 48, married in Paris in 1995. 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I've been told that when you get involved with that kind of shit (spells, black magic, bullshit) then you get all the bad you did back at you.

It looks to me that Axl suffered the consequences of all that shit he did to other people through Yoda. 

Star magazine reports Axl Rose’s ex-girlfriend Stephanie Seymour has no interest in seeing him on the Guns N’ Roses comeback tour. “Would I ever have a conversation with him again? God no,” Seymour snarled. “I can’t believe I lived through that.”

http://rockdirt.com/stephanie-seymour-still-fuming-at-axl-rose/4488/

February 9th, 2014 - Harper's Bazaar magazine

In the middle of the Bazaar shoot, "November Rain"—the 1992 song whose video famously stars Seymour as Rose's rebel bride—comes on the radio, and she rolls her eyes. "Is this a practical joke?" she asks, recalling that she styled herself in those videos and wouldn't mind getting that dress back. "Getting involved with Axl Rose? Clearly a mistake," she says. "It taught me a lot, though. He was a violent person, and I realized I never wanted to be around that again. The thrill of the whole rock 'n' roll thing wore off. I saw the worst of that world and it soured me."

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/models/a1557/stephanie-seymour-interview-0314/

----

I'd say Stephanie has a much more realistic memory of what her relationship with Axl was than what Axl has been able to make out of it. He still romanticizes her and neglects what really happened.

• Like 3

* It doesn't seem to me either, that Steph could catch up with Axl's inner depths even the simplest ones...Yet, i can recall an interview of hers calling Axl a sensitive guy,supportive etc, and makes her sad that people can not see this aspect of his"....Something like that... Well,and then shit happened, cause some people, are close to this"If i can't have you, then no else will" So, some wounds, stay forever, meanwhile life goes on for the others as usual... I read somewhere that the one who cares less,in a relationship, have always the control...

* i too have heard that  "What you send(like a curse/crunge comes back 3 times stronger" like a "law" of magic or black magic and those who practice these things have to clean up their aura in some ways just for themselves, cause if not, hell will come back to them, before their client's target... It's funny how people want to believe that universe is on their favour and services to put things in order:lol: But i do believe in the 'What goes around comes around" thing, not in magical/mystical ways, just life, eventually serves you, what you've served,like a result of your choices,character,whatever ....Although history doesn't always approve this, on the contrary,injustice is huge doses......

Sometimes there is justice after a long time, some others there just "dogs" after their "tails"...But is true that people find solace to believe that time, will bring pay backs...

One thing is for sure,when you stay obsessed for a long time, others move vigorously on and you stay stuck and watch them...Then life waves you from afar...And speaking about relationships, what happened, happened...Move on,wish well cause you may lose oceans while you were after that one drop!Cheating and betrayal hurts, but as long as you parted ways,End.Let others deal with their choices...

Edited by Lillie

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

image.jpeg.ac4446b579d107b43583696efb93172c.jpeg

:smiley-confused2:

Thank you for just gaving me a heart attack :lol: One of my favorite movies, but that was a good one! Put at least a spoiler warning for the poor others who will open the thread with their morning coffee:lol: Just saying...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

I haven't really been following this thread and I guess this has been talked to death already, but what do you think Axl meant by this:

"The person I wrote that song for said "thank you for the gift of your soul". Well, it took a while but I got that fucker back." [Copenhagen, Denmark, June 27, 2017]

He said it after performing TIL. What do you think Axl meant by getting Stephanie back? Surely they're not back together, but they're on good terms again I guess?

I’d guess he wasn’t speaking literally about the thank you? Steph has never expressed anything but disdain for him since she took off,  it really doesn’t sound like her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Axl's talking about getting his own soul back? I mean if Stephanie Seymour thanked Axl for making that song, doesn't it sound like they've kinda patched up and isn't it more likely that Axl's talking about that? They're in good terms again and that's what Axl meant when he said he got her back. I don't know, it just sounds weird and far fetched to me that he'd be talking about getting his own soul back, but I could be wrong.

???? It’s the way he talks, he’s big fat drama queen. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

After 1993, it would have been healthier to just let it go and accept her decision to break up.

Songs, lyrics and other laments only made him look like an immature man unable to get over a breakup.

Especially given how swiftly she started a family with the dude she left him for. 🤣 You can’t control how much you love someone or heartbroken you feel but his insistence on trying to spin his unrequited devotion and their relatively short and decidedly rocky on/off affair into an epic romance made him look pretty daft. 

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, Lillie said:

But we're not aware about their personal intimate moments...I never thought of Axl as one who make up things...

I read it more as sarcasm, not lying. Of course I could be wrong and she could have said it. I don’t see any other interpretation of the soul comment though.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angelica said:

I read it more as sarcasm, not lying. Of course I could be wrong and she could have said it. I don’t see any other interpretation of the soul comment though.

Maybe sarcasm...But i recall the "Making fkn videos" clip and they were all lovey-doveys...Even if she has so, must be something like:"Ok, ok sleep now" thing...

Edited by Lillie

7 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

If I wrote something for someone and they said that to me I think I might destroy it instead. 

It's good that Axl feels he got his soul back. Even though/especially since all the black magic devil stuff is mumbo jumbo bs.

*Out of reactions*No, no i really liked it... I always appreciate good sense of humour and even self-sarcasm is more than needed sometimes... I recall when Axl had said about a jam incident ouside a theater in LA probably, back in '17... and he said to the crowd,in describing it, "He prob took his Axl Pills :lol:(the guy showed them middle finger or something like that)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

So when he says what he said about that song, I don't think he means that she thanked him for the song. He's saying that the person whom he wrote the song for thanked him for giving (her?) his soul...... Knowing the situation, I think the only time these words could have been said by Stephanie, is in the beginning of their relationship.

Ok, you're probably right. I understood it completely differently, probably cause english isn't my native language. I thought she thanked him for the song, but yeah, the "gift of your soul" comment was probably said in the beginning of their relationship. It all makes perfect sense now. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lillie said:

Maybe sarcasm...But i recall the "Making fkn videos" clip and they were all lovey-doveys...Even if she has so, must be something like:"Ok, ok sleep now" thing...

Yes, they were, but I think any woman would quickly fall out of love if their partner suddenly becomes intensely jealous and insecure (like Axl was when he was with her) and physically violent.

I don't think it is a contradiction in her..... Like she said in 2014, the thrill of the rock n' roll lifestyle wore off when she was physically abused by him and I applaud her for having the strength to leave that relationship as soon as the shit started.

• Like 1

There are people who stay in abusive relationships even if you say it to their faces that they are abused. For years. Like junkies, they'd deny there's a problem, even if you want to report abuse as a professional, they'd lie. I think more men than women, even physically abused men. 

36 minutes ago, Luhloo said:

I believe the "fucker" Axl is referring to is his soul. He got his soul back. Why is nobody else reading it that way? 

It's obvious ;), but it doesn't stop people from creating wilder theories. 

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

If I wrote something for someone and they said that to me I think I might destroy it instead. 

It's good that Axl feels he got his soul back. Even though/especially since all the black magic devil stuff is mumbo jumbo bs.

itz mumbo jumbo bs until u dont taste it on your own skin :huh: then it becomes something u need to deal with, live with it,  and most important : handle it. mumbo jumbo starts when ur mind wants to know too much about things that are still not defined by humans till very end. it can be metaphysics, quantum,...  then everyone is locked in itz own matrix of knowledge, experiences, and there out we look the world around us.  im glad to read dat Axl got his soul back and i hope dat he's handling his 3D life, embracing all black magic mumbo jumbo that ever took part in his existence and maybe just Let it be.