GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Dog ate my task doesn't work here.

I hope you were joking because my Dad dying hardly relates to a dog eating my homework....in fact, it is rather offensive.

I know this was all in good fun, but that just is not cool at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Sorry to interrupt but I'm still patiently waiting for the happy birthday Izzy tweet from Popcorn. That's the last clue I desperately need. It better happen or I'm gonna riot. 

Ignore this and carry on. :D

Oh come on, we all know what you're doing here (under the pretense of finding what has already been posted)....but sorry, you've missed your chance to apply for Axl's future wife :max: (ha, sounds familiar :ph34r:)

:P:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Andy14 said:

Oh come on, we all know what you're doing here (under the pretense of finding what has already been posted)....but sorry, you've missed your chance to apply for Axl's future wife :max: (ha, sounds familiar :ph34r:)

:P:rofl-lol:

Nah. I'm taken by the birthday boy.

13 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Okay....when my company commander gives me the go ahead to sham out of duty anytime I feel like it, I will gladly crawl right up Axl's ample ass and stay there for an eternity....:rolleyes: Toting my m-16 and defending my country is important and I take it seriously (as I do my devotion to this band) Let me show you what that rear naked chokehold looks like...;)

Lady, do what you want with your free time and if you can find free space up Axl's ass, then go ahead for your fantasy :thumbsup:.

But you are OUT OF THIS COMPETITION and your threats will not change that fact :rofl-lol:

Maybe you will want to show your rear naked chokehold little act to a MODERATOR but for the moment I will refrain from hitting the Report button since I believe all of this it is nothing but a funny little staging with zero repercussions in real life and you are taking it the wrong way.

Chill pill for you :kiss:

I've been waiting on you guys fighting over the old one for a long time. There would have been days I'd wanted to participate. But they are long gone. :rofl-lol:

Dear vice chairwoman, I do think there are some logical mistakes in Your competition musings. Sorry but.... Didn't we all agree that watching out for 20 year old intelligent models would not be working out for him? Didn't we just state that he needs someone more mature, someone who loves her/his own life and is strong enough to send TB to ... wherever?

So. Let's get everyone get back into play, including @Frey and let's see what strategies they come up with.

And while I'm at it, I'd like the vice chairwoman back in the game too. I'm curious about Your TB elimination strategy.

B-)

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lady, do what you want with your free time and if you can find free space up Axl's ass, then go ahead for your fantasy :thumbsup:.

But you are OUT OF THIS COMPETITION and your threats will not change that fact :rofl-lol:

Maybe you will want to show your rear naked chokehold little act to a MODERATOR but for the moment I will refrain from hitting the Report button since I believe all of this it is nothing but a funny little staging with zero repercussions in real life and you are taking it the wrong way.

Chill pill for you :kiss:

LOL....not taking it the wrong way....just having a little fun like everyone else. Of course I wouldn't really threaten to harm anyone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Dear vice chairwoman, I do think there are some logical mistakes in Your competition musings. Sorry but.... Didn't we all agree that watching out for 20 year old intelligent models would not be working out for him? Didn't we just state that he needs someone more mature, someone who loves her/his own life and is strong enough to send TB to ... wherever?

Given the fact that @Lumikki and me are the only candidates chosen by @killuridols, it follows that you call us "20-year-old intelligent models" :o:max::cry:

:bitchfight::P

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I hope you were joking because my Dad dying hardly relates to a dog eating my homework....in fact, it is rather offensive.

I know this was all in good fun, but that just is not cool at all.

Dude, I have no clue about your life and I'm sorry about your dad's passing. My father passed away too, a long time ago though, but what is not cool is that you are using these things to ruin a moment of fun.

I find it inappropriate that you bring up these stories because me and any other person in the forum are not obliged to know things about your private life and censor ourselves just in case we may offend you.

Im sorry but it doesn't work that way.

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I've been waiting on you guys fighting over the old one for a long time. There would have been days I'd wanted to participate. But they are long gone. :rofl-lol:

So. Let's get everyone get back into play, including @Frey and let's see what strategies they come up with.

And while I'm at it, I'd like the vice chairwoman back in the game too. I'm curious about Your TB elimination strategy.

B-)

Woohoo! :lol:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Dude, I have no clue about your life and I'm sorry about your dad's passing. My father passed away too, a long time ago though, but what is not cool is that you are using these things to ruin a moment of fun.

I find it inappropriate that you bring up these stories because me and any other person in the forum are not obliged to know things about your private life and censor ourselves just in case we may offend you.

Im sorry but it doesn't work that way.

I am not trying to ruin anyone's fun. If you really had read what I had posted it was the first thing I said after calling it a bs ruling....sorry but it hit me the wrong way....which was inappropriate to me.  So I spoke up....a simple sorry I was joking around would have sufficed...no need to discuss this anymore....?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

IBLuZd.gif

:max: lol

Well, I've never seen you so obviously I don't know. But you youth and beauty have been praised several times. So :shrugs: :P

And, to be more precise, I didn't literally call nor think of you guys as intelligent models but was questioning the standards by which the other competitors got sorted out. The vice chairwoman went especially  for youth and beauty. 

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How many times..... Ooooh how many times do I have to repeat myself?? :facepalm:

:P

Yes, but Miss @Lumikki and Miss @Andy14 are not exactly "20 years old" :awesomeface:. They are a bit older but I guess from the bunch that was proposed, they might be the youngest. And they are not models either but they are both very pretty (IMO). Capisce? ;)

Regarding maturity, strength and love of life, have you seen that around here? LOLOLOLOL :lol: Some candidates leave a whole lot to be desired :ph34r: but please, let's do not get too serious about this crap because everytime someone does, it goes to hell and it's not fun anymore.

Since this old vice-chairwoman is really old and tired now, all I can offer you Miss Tori, is a license of 2 days for you to take the torch and do whatever you want with this already rigged and corrupted competition :drool:

I'd like to see what's your criteria to pick the winner, although, as @Frey suggested, the only the stickiest spaghetti will stick and I think the two candidates that made the finals have already passed some tests. LoL.

Good luck TEMPORARY vice-chairwoman Tori. Hope you get Axl a good deal!!! rock3

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am not trying to ruin anyone's fun. If you really had read what I had posted it was the first thing I said after calling it a bs ruling....sorry but it hit me the wrong way....which was inappropriate to me.  So I spoke up....a simple sorry I was joking around would have sufficed...no need to discuss this anymore....?

Fair enough.

Tbh, no, I didn't read it all... I'm kind of tired after a whole day at post grad school, so I read fast and started to reply in my "impersonation" mode because I was inspired. I apologize to you if my silly shit offended you. Let's move on. Seems like you're back in competition  :lol:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Fair enough.

Tbh, no, I didn't read it all... I'm kind of tired after a whole day at post grad school, so I read fast and started to reply in my "impersonation" mode because I was inspired. I apologize to you if my silly shit offended you. Let's move on. Seems like you're back in competition  :lol:

Apology accepted. ?

• Like 1

Oops! Help. What have I gotten myself into?! :wow: I totally decline from any vice chairwomanness

And i never wanted to insult anyone with alluding them as intelligent models or not. :shrugs:

As for the winner of the competition - i assumed Axl was gonna decide who is the stickiest spaghetti?! :P 

Edited by Tori72

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And, to be more precise, I didn't literally call nor think of you guys as intelligent models but was questioning the standards by which the other competitors got sorted out. The vice chairwoman went especially  for youth and beauty. 

Not true :max:

I said they were the only two left because the others wanted to be 'wife' but how come they've never gone see the man when he was near them? :shrugs:

What kind of marriage is that going to be? :P

Lumikki has already met her 'future husband', in person, so... I think she's got some advantages over the others.

I didn't know this marriage was going to be platonic!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Not true :max:

I said they were the only two left because the others wanted to be 'wife' but how come they've never gone see the man when he was near them? :shrugs:

What kind of marriage is that going to be? :P

Lumikki has already met her 'future husband', in person, so... I think she's got some advantages over the others.

I didn't know this marriage was going to be platonic!!! :lol:

Lol. And true, you got a point there. Platonic wouldn't be the word. :P

I didn't read the wife and no show part, I must admit.