GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, Padme said:

I very much doubt it. Although I believe that warchild and maybe MLS and others play a bigger role when it comes to delete videos

Jarmo has nothing to do with warchild/Jim/Mojo and Alfred.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The same Pele that PM’d me in 2017 asking what do I know about the admin guy of the other forum. 

I guess some other fans must have answered his questions. 

:lol: Some people are curious. I have to say all the stories I heard back then made me sure I'd want to steer clear as much as I could from those people :nervous:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The same Pele that PM’d me in 2017 asking what do I know about the admin guy of the other forum. 

I guess some other fans must have answered his questions. 

I’m confused. Are you implying Pele is an imposter?

Also, you look great. Great, but scary :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

I’m confused. Are you implying Pele is an imposter?

Also, you look great. Great, but scary :lol:

No. I think he’s been going round a while asking other fans with accounts from when those people were active on all the forums what we know of Warchild. 

I guess some answered. Not me lol.

I only remember arguing with those people a lot! 

That’s it.

1 minute ago, Padme said:

warchild/Mojo/Jim are the same person. I believe Jarmo is part of it until you or someone show me evidence he is not

I know that. I don't believe Jarmo is involved with them at all. He's banned them more than once and there seems no love lost between them. But I feel no need to find proof for that. You can believe as you choose. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I really don’t think Jarmo likes them/him at all. 

I don't think it is about liking them. I don't think Del James likes them either. Yet Del James supports those people, Beta and what they are doing. I don't think Jarmo is against it either. And chances are he is part of that group

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't think it is about liking them. I don't think Del James likes them either. Yet Del James supports those people, Beta and what they are doing. I don't think Jarmo is against it either. And chances are he is part of that group

Jarmo’s forum has had a section supporting GnR bootlegs for a long time and these other people have been against the bootlegs and trying to take them down in the name of GnR and TB for a long time - it doesn’t seem to me that they’re on the same page at all regarding that matter. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Padme said:

Also @killuridols seems to know something about it. And she agree with that guy. again. Again if Pele is full of shit. I guess the mods would've banned him

No, Pele is legit. I can assure you he/she is.

I know some of the people he says are part of that circle who talk to Beta or management. But you can't put everybody in the same bag.

I mean, we all know Jarmo is part of that circle but I dont think he likes the 'not false' dude :lol: or likes to be associated to his character. Let's say Jarmo is in an upper league than the weirdo. He is real and he's shown his face to the world. TB and Axl dont have a problem acknowledging him.

Which doesn't happen with not-false dude :lol:. He operates from the shadows and people rather not say that they are connected to him in any way. He's like that friend you have who is an embarrassment but you dont kick their ass because in the end you feel sorry for them :ph34r:

I also want to say that there are many huge GN'R fans out there who are not active in forums but do have a relationship with TB.

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Jarmo’s forum has had a section supporting GnR bootlegs for a long time and these other people have been against the bootlegs and trying to take them down in the name of GnR and TB for a long time - it doesn’t seem to me that they’re on the same page at all regarding that matter. 

But in HIS FORUM. He allows trading among fans who are members. You have The Ritz. I have St. Louis and we trade. That's all Jarmo allows. We are talking youtube here. I tell you more. In the past during NuGN'R days Jarmo allowed TB to ban a big amount of members of his forum because they didn't agree with things going on with GN'R. Now his forum is a ghost town. TB have moderators power there

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, Pele is legit. I can assure you he/she is.

I know some of the people he says are part of that circle who talk to Beta or management. But you can't put everybody in the same bag.

I mean, we all know Jarmo is part of that circle but I dont think he likes the 'not false' dude :lol: or likes to be associated to his character. Let's say Jarmo is in an upper league than the weirdo. He is real and he's shown his face to the world. TB and Axl dont have a problem acknowledging him.

Which doesn't happen with not-false dude :lol:. He operates from the shadows and people rather not say that they are connected to him in any way. He's like that friend you have who is an embarrassment but you dont kick their ass because in the end you feel sorry for them :ph34r:

I also want to say that there are many huge GN'R fans out there who are not active in forums but do have a relationship with TB.

I'm not saying Jarmo is using some fake name. Nor I think he is very much involved. I do believe he plays a role. The issue is not Jarmo. We have TB running some kind of underground force. Their job is to delete videos in youtube at Beta's request. What the fuck is all this? How come Axl allows this to happen?

I believe GN'R has the right to establish their own policy regarding youtube. It's their music and their videos. But we don't have an official policy. We have Beta in charge of a group of people deleting videos and threating youtube users and their families. There is right way to do it. GN'R is doing it the wrong way

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Padme said:

I believe GN'R has the right to establish their own policy regarding youtube. It's their music and their videos. But we don't have an official policy. We have Beta in charge of a group of people deleting videos and threating youtube users and their families. There is right way to do it. GN'R is doing it the wrong way

When have they done anything the right way? :lol:

Seriously, I don't think Beta runs an 'army' of trolls for removing the videos. It is just two guys who probably charge her 10 bucks the hour to be online the whole day, looking for videos to remove.

The troll in social media is nowadays an actual job paid by different types of companies or businesses.

Im sure GN'R has this policy about videos but they don't want to publicize it that much because it is not a cool policy for the fans. It makes the band look like bad people, that's why I think they will never go official about it.

Yes, they have a right to do this but I think they should have hired professional people to do it. There are many people working in call centers doing this type of work.

But it is not surprise to me that they have chosen these two guys because they are probably cheaper than a call center troll. And I have the perception that Axl and TB are the cheap kind of employer.

Edited by killuridols

45 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm not saying Jarmo is using some fake name. Nor I think he is very much involved. I do believe he plays a role. The issue is not Jarmo. We have TB running some kind of underground force. Their job is to delete videos in youtube at Beta's request. What the fuck is all this? How come Axl allows this to happen?

I think you're making it seem more organized than it is. I don't think Beta's some kind of mastermind behind it all. You overestimate TB's organizational talent.

Jarmo is what the not false dude wants to be. Not false dude does this to give himself an air of importance of being a legit insider with a real connection with Beta. Jarmo is already in. He doesn't feel the need to brag with his inside knowledge. He's discreet.

And I agree with killuridols, there are fans that are connected to TB or Axl's entourage, but they don't post it on forums. They keep it to themselves or share it with a few close friends. That way, sometimes things leak and end up being a rumour on here, posted by someone claiming to be or insinuating to be an insider, when they've only heard it from 'a friend of a friend'.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

When have they done anything the right way?

From 87 to 91 or maybe even until 93. We got albums, interviews, videos and tours. All this despite the mayhem

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

I think you're making it seem more organized than it is. I don't think Beta's some kind of mastermind behind it all. You overestimate TB's organizational talent.

Jarmo is what the not false dude wants to be. Not false dude does this to give himself an air of importance of being a legit insider with a real connection with Beta. Jarmo is already in. He doesn't feel the need to brag with his inside knowledge. He's discreet.

And I agree with killuridols, there are fans that are connected to TB or Axl's entourage, but they don't post it on forums. They keep it to themselves or share it with a few close friends. That way, sometimes things leak and end up being a rumour on here, posted by someone claiming to be or insinuating to be an insider, when they've only heard it from 'a friend of a friend'.

It stopped being some mere rumour when Del James made it clear he supports whatever Beta and her minions were doing. On top of that Beta and Fernando have been asked to deny. They didn't. There is no need for a great organization. Just good enough to delete videos and threat people. All it takes is for Beta to send mails. Who the fuck they think they are? I don't care where those so called fans came from. I care about what they do. I find it deplorable. And it is even worst if Axl thinks it's a great idea

40 minutes ago, Padme said:

From 87 to 91 or maybe even until 93. We got albums, interviews, videos and tours. All this despite the mayhem

I was talking about TB, not before them, obviously. 

Also, the Internet era really caught them with a low guard. None of them understood the phenomenon and when Axl ranted against it, he was clearly showing his ignorance and lack of touch with the new dynamics that were developing.

What I find weird is that younger people like Fernando and Vanessa didn't have a more relaxed approach to it and educated the older people around them.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I was talking about TB, not before them, obviously. 

Also, the Internet era really caught them with a low guard. None of them understood the phenomenon and when Axl ranted against it, he was clearly showing his ignorance and lack of touch with the new dynamics that were developing.

What I find weird is that younger people like Fernando and Vanessa didn't have a more relaxed approach to it and educated the older people around them.

When Axl ranted against the internet it was mostly because of issues that took place at an old GN'R official forum. And at some other unofficial forum he used to post once in a while. Youtube wasn't even around in those days. You wouldn't be happy if someone is posting your address and phone number here, right? And that wasn't the only thing that took place.

In those days Fernando and Vanessa were still kids. I don't think they had too much of a clue about what was going on around a couple of GN'R forums.

Fernando still doesn't have a clue today. Just remember what he recently posted about the tour manager award. We can't expect him to help Axl to understand the world of social media or anything else for that matter.

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

When Axl ranted against the internet it was mostly because of issues that took place at an old GN'R official forum. And at some other unofficial forum he used to post once in a while. Youtube wasn't even around in those days. You wouldn't be happy if someone is posting your address and phone number here, right? And that wasn't the only thing that took place.

He spoke of the whole Internet as a garbage can and that's not true. Yeah, the issues with his address and phone number were somehow available but several years prior he exposed his home in a video to the whole world watched, so?

I mean, I know it was wrong for whoever posted that private information but it could have happened without the Internet as well.

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

In those days Fernando and Vanessa were still kids. I don't think they had too much of a clue about what was going on around a couple of GN'R forums

Not so kids. Fernando was a teenager and Vanessa was hitting the 20s. I think they did have a clue about what was going on. But maybe they were not allowed an opinion about it.

We have no proof that TB are paying these guys. TBH i've not even heard that before.

Ferndango is aware of the problem and has had the opportunity to deny that they allow these takedowns to happen.

There has been NO DENIAL from TB

If they were not in approval of this i'm guessing we'd get a straight "No" 

Pele has been working against the *gruesome twosome* by collecting info on them

* Alfred and Mofo 

• Like 2

This is real sweet and funny! 😂 Thanks @killuridols, that made my morning!

She does look like Axl in the 80s, doesn’t she?! Lol

I liked that she felt insulted by “regular” Axl. And “‘I googled and learned he played in a band called Guns n Roses’??? What kind of hippie shit is this?!” Hahaha 😂 

Her mum’s pretty cool, too 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

This is real sweet and funny! 😂 Thanks @killuridols, that made my morning!

She does look like Axl in the 80s, doesn’t she?! Lol

I liked that she felt insulted by “regular” Axl. And “‘I googled and learned he played in a band called Guns n Roses’??? What kind of hippie shit is this?!” Hahaha 😂 

Her mum’s pretty cool, too 😂

You're welcome! :headbang:

I dont think she looks like Axl but she made a pretty cool vlog out of the subject :lol:

And yeah, insulted by the current Axl, hahah..... Now seriously, it's crap that she can't react to "my father's music" because UMG doesn't let her use GN'R videos :facepalm:...... I mean, when will these DINOSAURS understand what Internet is really about? :rolleyes:

I would love to help her with the hashtag she was proposing to gain Axl's attention, but again, we cannot count with the dinosaur GN'R fans either! 

Edited by killuridols