GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Why's he trying to argue with people he doesn't know online?

Anyone else here been to see SMKC recently? My friend went last week and was right in front, and she talked to Tako for several hours while waiting in line.

Ikr, I mean Im just trying to make a joke n suddenly he commented about Izzy being prick n something 

Any information???? Maybe the super Fan know something 😌😌😌

Edited by SerenityScorp

Why so harsh? Even if she's not your style, she's always very nice.

She's promoting her book, so what? It's nice to do a give away, most people like that, right? And if you don't like her, she's easy enough to avoid if you ask me.

She is someone who made a living for herself, she still does, even if she's married to a rockstar. She's not a drama queen either. They seem to be doing really well. I think it's very refreshing to see that in showbusiness.

BTW, you could easily pick different pics where she has a different style. Also depends on what event it is, of course. Plus, as a model she wears all kinds of things. And she has looong legs and big boobs. I guess it's normal to show off your assets.:shrugs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Why so harsh? Even if she's not your style, she's always very nice.

She's promoting her book, so what? It's nice to do a give away, most people like that, right? And if you don't like her, she's easy enough to avoid if you ask me.

She is someone who made a living for herself, she still does, even if she's married to a rockstar. She's not a drama queen either. They seem to be doing really well. I think it's very refreshing to see that in showbusiness.

BTW, you could easily pick different pics where she has a different style. Also depends on what event it is, of course. Plus, as a model she wears all kinds of things. And she has looong legs and big boobs. I guess it's normal to show off your assets.:shrugs:

Well there is a time and place in some formal settings. She seems fan friendly but i wonder considering slash and perla are divorced whether susan still maintains contact, or if there friendship was let go.

Didnt mean to be harsh but sometimes you need to know when to keep things in and when to let them hang out.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

I really like Susan, she's lovely and really nice with the fans :hug: But the way she behaves and dresses, well, she's very, very Hollywood. I don't think it's a bad thing, it's just strange to us mere mortals :lol: I don't think @beautifulanddamned meant to be harsh, it's just commenting all these Hollywood people, they kinda look like characters :shrugs:

39 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Didnt mean to be harsh but sometimes you need to know when to keep things in and when to let them hang out.

OMG :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

On 28 de febrero de 2019 at 5:50 PM, janrichmond said:

Jealous?  :lol: Fake ones are cheesy

Jealous? What kind of immature response is that? :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Personally, I find those kind of brands very cheesy, just like Versace. They are the epitome of fashion overpriced bollocks.

I agree with @dgnr and the other people who think Susan has now become a very Hollywood-esque character. I prefer who she was when she was a runway model.... and yeah she is cool with the fans and shit. I appreciate it but at the same time, why to thank people that they are nice? Lol.....

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Based on what?

Prejudice of all types, obviously.

Based on your negative post. Why do think a designer bag is “cheesy”? 

Have you heard the expression ‘ If you can’t say anything nice, say nothing ‘

By all means have an opinion because that’s why we’re here but calling a £1000 bag cheesy is ludicrous! 

If it’s not to your taste then say that or look up the definition of cheesy.

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Based on your negative post. Why do think a designer bag is “cheesy”? 

Have you heard the expression ‘ If you can’t say anything nice, say nothing ‘

By all means have an opinion because that’s why we’re here but calling a £1000 bag cheesy is ludicrous! 

If it’s not to your taste then say that or look up the definition of cheesy.

Why can't a designer bag be cheesy? :question: Are designers untouchable gods that do every thing perfect?

I have the right to say anything I want and if people doesn't like it, that's their problem not mine. Because what I said it is really mild and superficial, nothing on the level of insulting someone's mother or messing with serious shit. 

Calling a $1000 bag cheesy is ludicrous?? Are you reading yourself? :lol:Ludicrous is that a bag costs that much and people fight over it!!! :facepalm:

Some people could eat for a whole year with that money.... :no:

I did say it is not my taste and I gave the reasons for it. Did you read that part or were you just blinded in your fury because I offended a dated worn out bag from 1998?

Edited by killuridols

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

I did say it is not my taste and I gave the reasons for it. Did you read that part or were you just blinded in your fury because I offended a dated worn out bag from 1998?

lol, i'm not furious :lol: What sort of idiot gets angered by posts on a forum! :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1