GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm really tired, so maybe I'm missing something, but the only Arby's I know is the roast beef fast food place. Is that where this was taken? I'm so confused. 

Yeah, that's where it says the pic was taken. They have them in LA? I've never heard of it. 

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, that's where it says the pic was taken. They have them in LA? I've never heard of it. 

Judging by the vinyl booths in the background it's looks like it could be one. It is basically a McDonald's or Taco Bell  fast food style place, but it's roast beef sandwiches instead of hamburgers. Sometimes there is a cinnamon roll place attached to it. It would be the last place I'd ever expect to see Axl. 

Edited by Fansince88
Tired
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Judging by the vinyl booths in the background it's looks like it could be one. It is basically a McDonald's or Taco Bell  fast food style place, but it's roast beef sandwiches instead of hamburgers. It would be the last place I'd ever expect to see Axl. 

They have extended their menu to include some healthier choices too...but they also have this huge bacon sandwich I saw on tv now...but the man needs to eat....especially since he has all these women here volunteering to be his wife/girlfriend or whatever you choose to call it...?

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Judging by the vinyl booths in the background it's looks like it could be one. It is basically a McDonald's or Taco Bell  fast food style place, but it's roast beef sandwiches instead of hamburgers. It would be the last place I'd ever expect to see Axl. 

So it's like he nipped out to his local Maccy Ds? If it's like Taco Bell, wouldn't it be the ideal place to find Axl? :lol:

I wonder if he knows about going to the Taco Bell drive thru ten minutes before closing and they will fix all the tacos they have ingredients out for so they don't have to waste them and only charge you about $5.....lol...did that one night out partying with friends and got about 50 tacos :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I wonder if he knows about going to the Taco Bell drive thru ten minutes before closing and they will fix all the tacos they have ingredients out for so they don't have to waste them and only charge you about $5.....lol...did that one night out partying with friends and got about 50 tacos :rofl-lol:

So Del James and Slash have both been to this monsterpalooza thing in LA today, maybe they took Axl with them? 

I know - probably not :rolleyes:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So Del James and Slash have both been to this monsterpalooza thing in LA today, maybe they took Axl with them? 

:) And picked up Izzy and took him to Arby's for his bday?  

So, he went to the McKagens last week and apparently Arby's (or wherever) today. I guess it's all a good sign he's getting out a little.  

Definitely a good sign, even if it is at Arby's lol! I would have died and gone to heaven if I was in line ordering my curly fries and turned around to see Mr. Axl there!!!!! Freakin lucky peeps. :P

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

they are all over the US and are pretty sucky to be honest! :D

52 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Definitely a good sign, even if it is at Arby's lol! I would have died and gone to heaven if I was in line ordering my curly fries and turned around to see Mr. Axl there!!!!! Freakin lucky peeps. :P

LOL Axl and his fast food :P

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

How many times..... Ooooh how many times do I have to repeat myself?? :facepalm:

:P

Yes, but Miss @Lumikki and Miss @Andy14 are not exactly "20 years old" :awesomeface:. They are a bit older but I guess from the bunch that was proposed, they might be the youngest. And they are not models either but they are both very pretty (IMO). Capisce? ;)

Regarding maturity, strength and love of life, have you seen that around here? LOLOLOLOL :lol: Some candidates leave a whole lot to be desired :ph34r: but please, let's do not get too serious about this crap because everytime someone does, it goes to hell and it's not fun anymore.

Since this old vice-chairwoman is really old and tired now, all I can offer you Miss Tori, is a license of 2 days for you to take the torch and do whatever you want with this already rigged and corrupted competition :drool:

I'd like to see what's your criteria to pick the winner, although, as @Frey suggested, the only the stickiest spaghetti will stick and I think the two candidates that made the finals have already passed some tests. LoL.

Good luck TEMPORARY vice-chairwoman Tori. Hope you get Axl a good deal!!! rock3

You know there is a condition to be a Vice Chairwoman:max:

It's serious

Peoples are getting in the way of his food :max:

Yeah,  He cant eat in peace:max:

See if Monsterpalooza is close to the Arby

24 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know right?! Some things don't change! :lol: 

Remember when The Boys buy McD burger  N'have to cut The burger into 5 pieces so all of Them can eat

31 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

With this I'm going to bed. 

Cheers.

He read the wishes in the thread

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Remember when The Boys buy McD burger  N'have to cut The burger into 5 pieces so all of Them can eat

He read the wishes in the thread

Cut into 5 pieces? Those were the days! :P

and yeah I totally believe that Izzy read his bday tweets here today. Isn't that right Izzy? ;) :heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :takethat:

ETA: Yep, here we go. Looks like that photo was nicked from somewhere, and ended up up Tumblr - the tags there say that the photo was taken in July, and it was posted by a GNR fan's Tumblr on April 6. And then apparently that GnR Insta account grabbed it. 
https://katyaani.tumblr.com/post/159275445359/chillin-at-arbys-with-axl-rose?is_related_post=1

I just noticed that photo was posted by a GNR fan Instagram, and even though they said "credit to owner," there is no owner named. Do we know where it originally came from? Since it was posted by a different account and not the original owner, it might not be from today.

IMHO it's possible that it's a photo from the AC/DC or GnR tour earlier this year or last year...they have a lot of Arby's restaurants at rest stops on the highways here all over the country (not sure if they have those outside of North America...basically roadside stops where they usually have a gas station, restrooms, some fast food restaurants and one or two mini-mart type stores. It's pretty common for people on long drives to stop at the rest stops every few hours to get some food and use the restrooms).

That would actually made sense - if this photo dates from one of the tours, it could have been some rest stop where the tour bus stopped for a break.

Edited by stella

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I believe so...plus several clubs...The Whisky, The Roxy and The Rainbow Bar and Grill....have pics of me in front of them when I was there. ?

The Arby's on Sunset is quite a ways from the clubs, though. The clubs on Sunset Strip (Whisky, Roxy, Rainbow, Viper Room, and Gazarri's at one point) are West Hollywood and that Arby's is all the way over by Sunset & Gower.

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

She comes across as doubled faced and a person with double standards. She uses her beauty and youth to get close to powerful men and benefit from that while at the same time she's pointing her finger at those people and placing herself as someone with higher moral values.

I can't see how she's serious with her career if her name is mostly associated to scandal.

It seems like after she accepted the money for the meetings and the guy didn't get sex, he told her he'd harm her career. It's farfetched that he could harm her without exposing his rejection. I'll believe she donated that money to charity when there is proof.  Andrei is either a complete sleeze or just an immature guy. We don't know the whole of their falling out but if it seems to have ended with her defending her reason for hanging out --- not to be a harem girl to be possibly bedded. Too bad Axl ended up being mentioned but if it came from her it could have been in her head that his attention was serious. If Axl can't date a normal woman that anyone can't google and find her in a bikini then he is not looking for true love as much as satisfying his boyhood ego.

I'll add that if Greice wanted to speak out for women in those situations that she didn't have to name the offender who then would be a position to defend himself. If I understand it correctly, another part of the story was her husband says since he is being accused of extortion it harmed his relationship as a source for Page 6. He is going to have a hard time proving defamation but she might be able to prove he was solicitating her for sex. Altho that is a crime, it shouldn't be.

Edited by highres

@stella is right. Old picture. Not worth speculating over. Next.

@Andy14 You're the worst, the absolute worst for always trying to drag me into shit like that :awesomeface: To answer your question: If you can somehow turn Axl into his 1986 self again and also send me a ton of really strong Czech liquor to go with that, you might maybe be able to talk me into somehow joining this fucked up competition. But otherwise, no thanks :awesomeface: Besides, I don't wanna get on Slash's bad side :awesomeface: I'll volunteer to have a beer with him and be his bro though. The guy could use some bros who aren't Del James or Nandodando.

@MillionsOfSpiders I was thinking of volunteering you for the job as well, because you always strike me as a really tough gal who would kick his ass if he tried anything funny, but I know you've already got yourself a guy and some kids, so wasn't sure if you still wanted to join the competition :lol:

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Judging by the vinyl booths in the background it's looks like it could be one. It is basically a McDonald's or Taco Bell  fast food style place, but it's roast beef sandwiches instead of hamburgers. Sometimes there is a cinnamon roll place attached to it. It would be the last place I'd ever expect to see Axl. 

On the contrary, Axl loves these types of places. On the UYI tour Craig Duswalt always took him to fast food places and greasy diners to eat after concerts. And he still loves Taco Bell and people have run into him at Dunkin Donuts and stuff.

6 hours ago, Leeanne said:

Can someone tell me what the difference between the freak show 'n TB is?

Team Brazil is the Lebeis family (Beta, Fernando, Vanessa and the rest of their clan) who have been with Axl for a very long time. The freak show is Axl's extended entourage (people like Sasha Volkova and Andrei Gillott). Since TB and the freak show often appear together on the occassions Axl is out and about, I think people also use the term freak show to refer to all of them together.

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hey who knows. Axl amost certainly was at Duff's BBQ and yet he didnt appear in a single picture and wasnt tagged or mentioned anywhere.

Its quite possible the same "no mention of me being here" policy applied to this thing as well.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3