GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I’m starting to feel for our Ned Flanders, here. I’d be very uncomfortable next to drunken Johnny Rotten. lol Maybe for Duff that was extra hard or do you think he doesn’t care about such things anymore, meaning, it doesn’t bother or irritate him? Not that it would affect his sobriety, I guess he’s far from that. But still it might make him feel unfomfortable, self-conscious, something?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m starting to feel for our Ned Flanders, here. I’d be very uncomfortable next to drunken Johnny Rotten. lol Maybe for Duff that was extra hard or do you think he doesn’t care about such things anymore, meaning, it doesn’t bother or irritate him? Not that it would affect his sobriety, I guess he’s far from that. But still it might make him feel unfomfortable, self-conscious, something?

Theres no way duff is punk with the company hes sitting with. Each of them made an impact with their music and general persona, especially henry rollins. This makes me chuckle...wonder if they played duffs song tenderness during the breaks 🙄.

4 hours ago, Ratam said:

I'm very thankful that Duff don't is anymore " Punk as fuck", because looks Jhonny Rotten in such state in old age is enough patethic.

I wish he would do a sex pistols reunion.

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Theres no way duff is punk with the company hes sitting with. Each of them made an impact with their music and general persona, especially henry rollins. This makes me chuckle...wonder if they played duffs song tenderness during the breaks 🙄.

I wish he would do a sex pistols reunion.

i prefer Duff over Johnny Rotten. Poor guy, not only Duff look's uncomfortable, other's guys look's uncomfortables too. I don't think that in the condition Johnny Rotten is would be reunion now.

7 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@MillionsOfSpiders omg when Johnny leans into Duff and says something about only being mates on stage and then says “You know what I mean!” 😳 *cringe

😂😬

Oh, lol, I thought he was rambling about old punk band rivalries on tour but it seems he was trying to piss of as many people as possible :lol:

When he stood up after calling Marky Ramone a daft cunt - eeekk that is a serious beer gut!

• Like 1

bGCnFqO.jpg

mYjGFQA.jpg

okUuTWF.jpg

Ej8kWBb.jpg

Kudos and Happy international anniversary to the women who fight their own fights for their life,their freedom,their rights all over the world!:headbang:Well said @killuridols! I may disagree with many of your posts,i agree to others,but to the core we are all women and have to face similar struggles towards a rather misogynistic society... I won't say more, cause today we celebrate our rights...Not another show off Valentine's shit...

Edited by Lillie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I don't see the point of this 'Women's Day' what's it meant to do? Is it just a female version of  'Steak n' blowjob Day' 

There is no need to trash, disrespect and make fun of the fight of women all over the world just because you don't like it, disagree with it or simply just don't care about it.

Educate yourself if you don't know what is about (not what it is meant to do):

https://www.internationalwomensday.com/

http://www.un.org/en/events/womensday/history.shtml

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lillie said:

I may disagree with many of your posts,i agree to others,but to the core we are all women and have to face similar struggles towards a rather misogynistic society... I won't say more, cause today we celebrate our rights...Not another show off Valentine's shit...

What is that you disagree about? :lol:

Just silly GN'R stuff no one cares, really.......

Thanks for your words and yeah, the struggle is real, the fight is daily, even in this thread.... some people..... our own gender against ourselves at times :facepalm:
Oh well!
Hope you had a good day :)

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

What is that you disagree about? :lol:

Just silly GN'R stuff no one cares, really.......

Thanks for your words and yeah, the struggle is real, the fight is daily, even in this thread.... some people..... our own gender against ourselves at times :facepalm:
Oh well!
Hope you had a good day :)

Yeah😄 well,to say the truth,cause I like honest people,regardless of arguments,sometimes you drive me mad about Axl,but then again life is out there in the jungle 😉So yeah,trivial stuff..

Keep your spirits up,keep your voice loud,I had a nice time with good friend,thank you,wish you well back,Greetings:headbang:

Edited by Lillie

18 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I don't see the point of this 'Women's Day' what's it meant to do? Is it just a female version of  'Steak n' blowjob Day' 

:lol: 

It has caused this reaction though:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8590881/why-international-womens-day-enrage-men/amp/

Which is absolutely hilarious! 

International Me’s day hahahahaha!!! 

• Haha 1

On 5.3.2019 at 11:33 PM, MaskingApathy said:

I think Duff realized that he's not as punk as fuck as he thought, next to those guys.

I have to say, (with no offense) Duff is the least "punk" punk I've ever seen in my life. There's nothing that says punk in him. If there's anyone in Gn'R who could've been a punk, it's Axl. 

17 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Well I'll be damned if I'm handing out steaks and giving you all blowjobs!

Thanks, I'll take two. 

Blowjob Shot recipe

• Haha 1

Hello ladies, just quoting my post from AG for you. Thought it might be of interest here too. (if cross posting isnt allowed I apologize)

5 hours ago, soon said:

The National Film Board of Canada has created a phone game to teach men how to stroke clitoris' to orgasm. :lol: Its aimed at ending the 'orgasm gap' between men and women.  One uses the touch screen to use their finger on the app. The cartoon character "clit" wears a hat. :lol: 

Heres the gameplay (no nudity, just a cartoon character):

https://www.nfb.ca/interactive/clitme

Aaand heres the commercial for the app:

:rofl-lol:

Edited by soon
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

If it makes me as cute as that thing, maybe. 

I thought it was you ;).Looks very similar to your profile picture.  But the one with the bottle is a wombat (I guess) and the one in your picture is a quokka... did I get it right? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Lillie said:

Yeah😄 well,to say the truth,cause I like honest people,regardless of arguments,sometimes you drive me mad about Axl,but then again life is out there in the jungle 😉So yeah,trivial stuff..

Axl is bullshit. He is no one important in our lives except for being an artist that has made some sort of impact on ourselves on different levels but... uh... I don't know about you, I'm just talking for myself here.... the more I grow older, my admiration for this guy has diminished in great amounts, so much to the point that I don't think he was ever so great as a musician, except for some punctual things... I don't know... the fact that he has not remained great for a large part of his life makes me doubt many things about him.... But ok, that's my stance. I don't want or I am trying to convince anyone else here.

I just don't think this guy (or any other artist) should be taken so serious in our lives. They won't be by our side when we are sick or die.

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I have to say, (with no offense) Duff is the least "punk" punk I've ever seen in my life. There's nothing that says punk in him. If there's anyone in Gn'R who could've been a punk, it's Axl. 

Duff ain't punk, just because he likes the music it doesn't make him punk but I dont see how Axl is a punk either. :shrugs:

Pretty much an asshole and has not fought the system as a punk would.... He was mainly a trouble selfish dude who thought he could do anything he wanted but in the end, he had to understand he lives under rules, like the rest of the mortals.

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Duff ain't punk, just because he likes the music it doesn't make him punk but I dont see how Axl is a punk either. :shrugs:

Pretty much an asshole and has not fought the system as a punk would.... He was mainly a trouble selfish dude who thought he could do anything he wanted but in the end, he had to understand he lives under rules, like the rest of the mortals.

Well... obviously none of these guys are punk material, never have been. But IMO Axl could've half-assed that role with his angry attitude at least a little bit better than Duff. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Axl is bullshit. He is no one important in our lives except for being an artist that has made some sort of impact on ourselves on different levels but... uh... I don't know about you, I'm just talking for myself here.... the more I grow older, my admiration for this guy has diminished in great amounts, so much to the point that I don't think he was ever so great as a musician, except for some punctual things... I don't know... the fact that he has not remained great for a large part of his life makes me doubt many things about him.... But ok, that's my stance. I don't want or I am trying to convince anyone else here.

I just don't think this guy (or any other artist) should be taken so serious in our lives. They won't be by our side when we are sick or die.

I am 30 something, not exactly a fangirl...I'm far  from "wow look at him/her" stage of mind...(celebs)...But certain ones have a special place in my mind/heart call it as you wish, for my own personal reasons... The impact they had on me with lyrics/music.attitude,interviews whatever hasn't faded till my childhood/teenage years.... I won't slash my veins to go front row, to take autograph, to stalk outside hotels on social media etc...:lol: I'm cool with the fact that they are mortals like us, with just interesting stories to the public eye and rather smart choices than pure talend... Talend is something that is cultivated imo, not something sent by a supernatural power:lol:.... Just some people are better in certain fields and they turned their passion to a job...Success story... But Axl for me is in my top 5 of those who have influenced me for good, to a big extent, among with others...And i can tell you that them, with their tracks on my earphones of course:lol: were by my side more than certain people...And, by an other view, some people are rather introverts, preferring music, movies, books, over being surrounded all the time by others... I love puttin on my earphones and get "lost".... Music, songs for me is poetry... Something,descent words can't say or describe....I ,

of course, can see that Axl was far from an angel, but, in that case we won't be talking about rock stars...So,i can see through his BS, and same goes for my other fav artists....Same time, keeping in mind the moments , when their songs, were a "rock" or a "lifeline" in my personal certain moments,and also counting that when shit happens is rarely one side's fault,i,um, somehow isolate the devil part... Axl's personal BS can't take away from me certain songs, certain words of his in interviews...I can not hate him as if he had done sth to me...:shrugs: Idk, i think that they are like puppets for the masses, illusions ,self justifying projections, or just some dudes who happened to touch us  with their ability in song creations... Nothing more, nothing less... Of course AXL won't put the bread on my table, or he will not pick me up if i have a car crash,it's self explanatory... It's the psychological effect of the music that empowers people or help them rellease inner stuff, it depends...Or just recreation..

Of course i get that you speak your own mind and it's your right cause it;'s a public forum... Same goes for everyone...Trying to change other's mind and especially people you have no idea about them, zero interaction/influence in real life is a childish leftover to say the least... I like diversity... People can learn a lot from it.... Well, those who are open to different views, without having to accept them...

Axl's abstention from new music, for so long, saddens me a lot... I'm watching his piano solo for NR(90's lives) and i say to myself... This guy could have made dozens of albums with that pure fluency in music and lyrics, his madness,etc...He knows why, we only guess...He must have serious shit to face to have faced, to prevent him from creation...IDK what to say... Axl's spent his life singing the same legendary hits over n over n fkn over again... I am bored as a fan who adores GNR songs, i can only imagine not even the half of his boredom to sing them night by night... Thankfully i love many other bands and maybe more than GNR like Iron Maiden or Judas Priest, they never stopped to create...I saw them both last summer, Dickinson in his 60's was kicking mayor asses...Perfect brilliant performance from all aspects... And Halford for his 67 was a beast....Haven't seen Axl ,:shrugs:Yeah.... I don't have an opinion... But judging from some videos over the years he must've caused serious damage to his vocal chords.... But AXL/DC was epic.... So, idk what else can i say... He is probably more than bored, singing NV,WTJ etc.... He fkn needs to move on!!! But i want him to be healthy and sound above any new hit...

Edited by Lillie
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1

Artist in some people's life can be death serious, because artist are people thanks to whom sometimes someone makes it through the night when everything else is gone and broken. I bet Axl did save some lives (I've met at least one alike) with his lyrics, his attitude, his presence... When your soul is so sick you hold knife on your chest, and if someone convinces you that you can put it down and move on... A doctor can make your body to survive a lot, but with all the modern methods and everything, saving a life is not about that at the end. Saving life is about giving the person hope that there's light at the end, there are people who made it through hard times and you can make it, too. Artists have their spots in people's hearts for many different reasons... 

We all need heroes, some wear capes, some tattoos and save lives with music. Their personalities and lives and attitude are extraordinary and you can pick bits of it for yourself. I really don't need to pull Axl down by foot to feel better or whatever or repeat myself that he makes identical poop like every other human... or feel  his work less respect worth and his legacy smaller because he went recluse or doesn't put out an album every few years. Many of that extraordinary dough belong to Club 27 and this guy is aging, vital and rocking. 

People come as package deal and extreme people have extreme package. Also those who go through extreme experiences can have extraordinary points.

If someone inspires me to do things better, to improve as a person, I am forever grateful. Or sometimes it may be just a nice memory of for example live show or a period of my life or whatever to keep me happy... Nothing he would eventually do in his life can change my gratefulness for that.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Alja said:

Artist in some people's life can be death serious, because artist are people thanks to whom sometimes someone makes it through the night when everything else is gone and broken. I bet Axl did save some lives (I've met at least one alike) with his lyrics, his attitude, his presence... When your soul is so sick you hold knife on your chest, and if someone convinces you that you can put it down and move on... A doctor can make your body to survive a lot, but with all the modern methods and everything, saving a life is not about that at the end. Saving life is about giving the person hope that there's light at the end, there are people who made it through hard times and you can make it, too. Artists have their spots in people's hearts for many different reasons... 

We all need heroes, some wear capes, some tattoos and save lives with music. Their personalities and lives and attitude are extraordinary and you can pick bits of it for yourself. I really don't need to pull Axl down by foot to feel better or whatever or repeat myself that he makes identical poop like every other human... or feel  his work less respect worth and his legacy smaller because he went recluse or doesn't put out an album every few years. Many of that extraordinary dough belong to Club 27 and this guy is aging, vital and rocking. 

People come as package deal and extreme people have extreme package. Also those who go through extreme experiences can have extraordinary points.

If someone inspires me to do things better, to improve as a person, I am forever grateful. Or sometimes it may be just a nice memory of for example live show or a period of my life or whatever to keep me happy... Nothing he would eventually do in his life can change my gratefulness for that.

Under utube videos you can find many guys sayin  "i owe to Dickinson,Rose" etc... "For he changed my life"..."They are by my side"... They're not pay your bills,they just give you strength,that descent people around you,even the closest ones , can't..It's the power of art...But they are not Supermans...Just inspiration,to me... Others are in awe, others in meh...Just diversity... 

It's pitty for Axl himself to go waste such a "talend"... Many bands around..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Well... obviously none of these guys are punk material, never have been. But IMO Axl could've half-assed that role with his angry attitude at least a little bit better than Duff. 

Yeah, I know what you mean but what I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure either if the angry attitude equals punk attitude or it is just as a case of assholeness..... because then a lot of people with anger issues would be punk too :shrugs:

2 hours ago, Lillie said:

But Axl for me is in my top 5 of those who have influenced me for good, to a big extent, among with others...And i can tell you that them, with their tracks on my earphones of course:lol: were by my side more than certain people...And, by an other view, some people are rather introverts, preferring music, movies, books, over being surrounded all the time by others... I love puttin on my earphones and get "lost".... Music, songs for me is poetry... Something,descent words can't say or describe...

You don't have to justify why you like this guy and his band. Thats personal and I'm not trying to change it. My point was that it is not worth it, at least in my opinion, to get all riled up because someone else doesn't adore the shit these guys defecate or because someone has a critical view of either their lives or their art.

You said that some times my opinion on him drives you mad and I said, dude, it's not big deal, you shouldn't get mad for what I say because all this GN'R stuff is giant bollocks.... lol.... Bah, for me it is, with all the real problems I have and responsibilities and shit that I have to take care about daily, getting upset because of some dude who doesn't give a shit about me is energy draining.

Thats like the summary of my stance.

3 hours ago, soon said:

@killuridols I dont understand whats confusing about my post?

Lol I don't know :lol:

Maybe your post is not confusing but the topic it is...... kinda lame that some people created an app to teach stupid stuff to men when all they need to do is just listen more to their ladies and learn what SHE likes.

Once again, they are treating women like every one of us are the same and that we all have a button you click and orgasm will magically happen. That ain't true, not all women like to be touched there, or stimulated that way.... It's insulting and abusive that such app exists :facepalm:

@killuridolsI'm not explaining myself,i just liked to write my POV down..Given the chance.. No,no it was just an expression"driving me mad",no big deal really... Sometimes people have to face so many hard stuff,that they even put loved ones or their own selves aside,who really cares about who said what about the x artist...I've always been taking this kind of debates over artists rather for fun , and i totally forget or i couldn't care less when i close the tab....Forums exist for this reason.. Many voices to be heard..

Edited by Lillie
  • Thanks 1