GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, pumpkinrose said:

Sorry but if you don't like Axl or hate him as it seems....why you keep on this forum? Why you keep listening GNR music? All your comments are negative and against him so....I don't understand.... If you have no sympathy for people like Axl just don´t listen his music, don´t be on a GNR forum, just ignore him and ignore GNR....because Axl is part of this!!! I never would listening to a band which I hate its lead singer!!!!

Its an interesting thing in the GNR world where many fans have hated key members and still loved the band. For some fans they hated everyone but Axl and Dizzy for the 20 years of NuGuns!

Plus, Killuridols brings that swagger and makes us all cooler, she's all like

Spoiler

yEGavlU.gif

TEowPLC.gif

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Duff says Axl asked to play BHS in a rehearsal the night Chris Cornell passed away - before they knew about it. 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagans-new-song-feeling-was-inspired-by-deaths-of-weiland-prince-cornell-and-

* Anyone know how to make the article appear? 🤷‍♀️ 

My conclusion is: Duff bring bad luck :devilshades::D

18 hours ago, pumpkinrose said:

Sorry but if you don't like Axl or hate him as it seems....why you keep on this forum? Why you keep listening GNR music? All your comments are negative and against him so....I don't understand.... If you have no sympathy for people like Axl just don´t listen his music, don´t be on a GNR forum, just ignore him and ignore GNR....because Axl is part of this!!! I never would listening to a band which I hate its lead singer!!!!

Dear Miss Prosecutor:

1) I don't hate Axl, I just don't agree with or dislike some stuff that he did in the past.

2) Im still in this forum because i) you cannot remove your account :D ii) some very kind soul donated for my membership and :wub: iii) because there are people here who I appreciate dearly. I've developed a friendship with them and it's been going for quite some years. To me, that's enough to return once in a while and check up on them. But don't worry, because I'm coming here much less often, so you can have your sacred Axl and the whole forum for yourself ;)

3) I don't listen to GN'R anymore.

4) I really doubt you've read the thousands of comments I've posted in all these years. Unless you are someone else. As usual. Cupcakes. :lol:

5) Uh.Huh. You are semi-right on all that. I barely come here anymore. Just to check up on my friends and PM's. Unfortunately, you've quoted me, so if you had not, your wishes would have come true.

Bummer. :facepalm:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Duff says Axl asked to play BHS in a rehearsal the night Chris Cornell passed away - before they knew about it. 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagans-new-song-feeling-was-inspired-by-deaths-of-weiland-prince-cornell-and-

* Anyone know how to make the article appear? 🤷‍♀️ 

All of a sudden I think it's a really good idea not add more Izzy songs to the set list. Duff and Axl scare me. I thought this kind of stuff could only happend in a Stephen King book.  :nervous:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, soon said:

Plus, Killuridols brings that swagger and makes us all cooler, she's all like

Reveal hidden contents

yEGavlU.gif

TEowPLC.gif

Ahahaha.... yes, Im back to my roots :devilshades:

Which one am I? huh? huh? ah? :ph34r:

Edited by killuridols
  • GNFNR 1

27 minutes ago, Ratam said:

yes true, but Duff idols and friends die already 5 , and them was relatively youngs :lol:

We should also ask how many of his fiends and idols are already dead form the pool of friends and idols Duff has. Rockstars and people around bands tend to have shorter lifespan than national average, to say. 

It was nice from Axl to call him and say he's sorry.

Edited by Alja

On 4/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I always think of British Home Stores when i see BHS, which would be a bit of an odd place to play :huh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alja said:

We should also ask how many of his fiends and idols are already dead form the pool of friends and idols Duff has. Rockstars and people around bands tend to have shorter lifespan than national average, to say. 

It was nice from Axl to call him and say he's sorry.

Sure,was a joke of my part, sadly in all this cases the death was cause about drugs, from Cobain to Chris Cornell , Duff is very fortunate that he saved.

9 hours ago, Ratam said:

Sure,was a joke of my part, sadly in all this cases the death was cause about drugs, from Cobain to Chris Cornell , Duff is very fortunate that he saved.

It's bone dry humor with a hint of pitch black, of course. I admire GNR guys that they were able to solve their issues and keep recovery addicts - or not getting into addiction in Axl's case. Slash back them mentioned that way many people around GNR on their rise ended up dead or seriously damaged (bio, 2008 or so). It's a hard job to keep clean once you were addict, not much of a luck. 

Edited by Alja

12 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I always think of British Home Stores when i see BHS, which would be a bit of an odd place to play :huh:

So do I, which is why I normally type out the whole title for the song, but I couldn’t be arsed that time. 

At least if they played there then there might be enough changing rooms for Axl and a good selection of old lady hats for him :) 

• Haha 1