GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I never said all women are saints and all men are demons, and you don't have to get personal when talking about this. It is not necessary.

I think there are all kinds of people in the world and two kinds of relationships: healthy and unhealthy ones. After a good chunk of time, I am ready to pursue the healthy ones, I don't have a negative view of the future, neither I am disappointed to the level of thinking everybody is a cheater.

I brought it up because of the way you expressed yourself about another woman. If this was a personal case that you were presenting, I didn't know and I'm not up for knowing the details, it is none of my business.

Either way, I don't think gender plays a part when it comes to being a bad person.

I think Duff was refering more to the kind of practice, not to the type of bond. When he says "primal sex" he is definitely talking about the most basic instincts and these are emotions too.

The economic situation in Greece was pretty much similar to the Argentina of year 2001. I remember that when we were able to get out of the hole by the mid 2000's, your country took us as a "role model" to fix your own economy.
Now we are back into the whole again so I hope you don't follow our steps :lol: but I can relate to what you're saying here, we kinda have the same problems regarding economy and the social situation.

I still do not think this should be blamed on immigration.... at least in my country, the local criminals surpass the foreigner ones. In most cases, poverty is to blame, inequality, some people are extremely rich and others are extremely poor. Middle class is disappearing.

Where do politicians come from? Are they born in a different planet? Who gives them power: citizens or an external force?

If you are lucky to live in a democracy and you get to vote, then politicians are people like you and me, they were born in your societies and educated in your schools. It is time to vote responsibly next time you have to. Getting involved in the politics of your country is a MUST for anyone.

I see lots of people not giving a fuck about who they are governed by. Uncommitted citizens who vote for the one who "looks better". They don't bother investigating their politicians, getting to know them, how they think, what's their past, how they performed if they had a public charge before...

"Complains, complains, complains...." :lol:

In general, I don't think it is a nice word to say. There are some exceptions but I wouldn't use it out of the blue.

Analyzing the lyrics of some songs is far from "crucifying" the band and many people in the rock stardom have admitted to their wrongdoings, so I don't see the point of defending them just because they are "rock stars". Applying a different standard to judge them is not good.

Honesty is not the word I'd use to describe them.... that's not honesty... that was bragging... they did it because they could do it and they didn't really care about any consequences, they were reckless.
They took advantage of the status quo, which nowadays has changed, and that's mainly the reason why Duff gets utterly uncomfortable with those questions.

When capital controls went on here in 2015 all people was Like OMG we gonna be like Argentina or Bring Drachma (local currency) back...Or no anything but Grexit,we're deader than dead.Greeks have a historical characteristic..Civil war...They are more after neighbour's goat and neighbour is to blame,than anything else....A Greek in the depth of his heart hates fiercely his brother than the external "enemy"...Greeks can not find common ground cause there are 2 basic parties that rules for ages..One fucks us up then we go to the other then back to the first and so on...We have no hope,cause our politicians are puppets and we are their hopeless puppets...Greeks are hot headed open hearted people with a remarkable past history but now we are lost zombies...

I speak with facts and incidents when I talk about immigrants and their criminality....Rarely you hear a Greek did a crime like burglary or murder...Sorry but I want to walk in the center of my country in the night without having my gutts splattered....Sorry,but racism is not a white man trait....An immigrant can hate you too cause you are white,you supposed to have more stability in your life than him,you have a home,a piece of food in your table...Some Immigrants have made fortunes here better than ours and still you can see the hatred and jealousy in their eyes...They will fuck you up just because..And you know what?All the immigrants have sth of public welfare,so they're not starving...They just find an easy target to go hit and then go drink Belvedaire in GAZI..I DON'T excuse invading other's property n most cause harm or murder whatever is your reason..Criminals have no excuses,otherwise I,you, everyone can be criminals too when we wanna Fuck or Eat Drink Or pay the electricity bill and in order to do this we have to deprive entertainment....

I couldn't care less what Duff or Ax. Did and do on their beds y know? Their songs is a public product and through this I have the fandom I have towards them...I don't think I'm not a critical thinker, I am just not that quick to jump on them when I hear sth against women..Cause I've suffered from many friends of mine,and I know that no man can reach the complexity of the female mind!In good and bad meaning...To close with sth historical,The famous war of Troy was about the Pretty Helen and two Clansmans fighting more for her heart than land"s profit... 

All in all ,I find interesting talking with you,given the chance,we just have some different approaches in some issues...Pretty human ☺

Edited by Lillie

27 minutes ago, Lillie said:

When capital controls went on here in 2015 all people was Like OMG we gonna be like Argentina or Bring Drachma (local currency) back...Or no anything but Grexit,we're deader than dead.Greeks have a historical characteristic..Civil war...They are more after neighbour's goat and neighbour is to blame,than anything else....A Greek in the depth of his heart hates fiercely his brother than the external "enemy"...Greeks can not find common ground cause there are 2 basic parties that rules for ages..One fucks us up then we go to the other then back to the first and so on...We have no hope,cause our politicians are puppets and we are their hopeless puppets...Greeks are hot headed open hearted people with a remarkable past history but now we are lost zombies...

Aww, come on! :hug:

I have such a respect for Greece and its history... don't throw it all away just because of these differences.... I know how hard the situation is, we are going through the same now, a punishment for voting a neoliberal government that now has all of us begging on our knees again.... but I have faith we will rise up one more time, we always do, even though it feels like we never learn from our mistakes.

Please do not let the hatred fill your heart and cloud your mind. If you want to make a change start by yourself and actively participate more in politics, use your vote in an intelligent way, do not let your politicians ruin your life, go out there and protest, kick them out of the buildings if necessary! (omg, I hope this is not seen as me encouraging violence :ph34r::P) but yeah, basically, raise your voices and change what is wrong.

28 minutes ago, Lillie said:

I don't think I'm not a critical thinker, I am just not that quick to jump on them when I hear sth against women..Cause I've suffered from many friends of mine,and I know that no man can reach the complexity of the female mind!In good and bad meaning...To close with sth historical,The famous war of Troy was about the Pretty Helen and two Clansmans fighting more for her heart than land"s profit... 

This forum is about Guns N' Roses and that's why we talk about them, there's not like an agenda to specifically target them, there are lots of musicians who have done even worse than them.... so... Im not "quick to jump on them" or anything. It is what it is.

As for the female mind, I don't agree with that notion... or I don't believe that there's a difference between man and women when it comes to the intellect, the mind.... In my opinion, it is the culture what have molded both minds and it is the education received in the patriarchal system what has conditioned men and women to behave and even think in stereotyped ways.

34 minutes ago, Lillie said:

All in all ,I find interesting talking with you,given the chance,we just have some different approaches in some issues...Pretty human ☺

Aye :)

Have a good night! I'm off to have dinner :drool:

lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Aww, come on! :hug:

I have such a respect for Greece and its history... don't throw it all away just because of these differences.... I know how hard the situation is, we are going through the same now, a punishment for voting a neoliberal government that now has all of us begging on our knees again.... but I have faith we will rise up one more time, we always do, even though it feels like we never learn from our mistakes.

Please do not let the hatred fill your heart and cloud your mind. If you want to make a change start by yourself and actively participate more in politics, use your vote in an intelligent way, do not let your politicians ruin your life, go out there and protest, kick them out of the buildings if necessary! (omg, I hope this is not seen as me encouraging violence :ph34r::P) but yeah, basically, raise your voices and change what is wrong.

This forum is about Guns N' Roses and that's why we talk about them, there's not like an agenda to specifically target them, there are lots of musicians who have done even worse than them.... so... Im not "quick to jump on them" or anything. It is what it is.

As for the female mind, I don't agree with that notion... or I don't believe that there's a difference between man and women when it comes to the intellect, the mind.... In my opinion, it is the culture what have molded both minds and it is the education received in the patriarchal system what has conditioned men and women to behave and even think in stereotyped ways.

Aye :)

Have a good night! I'm off to have dinner :drool:

lol

It's so deadly hot here and tomorrow we expect 36c... I am scratching my whole body and can't breath well cause I smoke like a chimney,many times I deprive food for cigarettes...Thanx for the encouraging words...Election are on their way...Darkness is expected...Last summer 36000 of people,me also,attended Iron Maiden...I'll put the video to hear what Bruce told us...I bet my eye that few got it!And if so....What?Next day,back to the same shit..If only we were United like our ancestors in wars they won.., Pfff...Anyway,Have a nice dinner,I'm gonna eat my souvlaki gyro too cause I'm starving right now,Bye ☺ 😘

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

"I know that no man can reach the complexity of the female mind!"

*cough* sexist! *cough* :lol:

😄😜  Let it be!Once I had a convo with the American fiance of a cousin of mine that lives and works in America ages before...They were here for vacation and I was asking her how about American women behave and if they are competitive towards other women from work to lifestyle to men..She told me,Oh yeah!Most women are catty and I don't think it has to do with ethnicity...She left me in awe..A great ,very kind Lady..So all things considered,welcome to the jungle...,you can have anything you want but you better not takin for me...Sanananana knees..😉

Edited by Lillie

Oh right...you know Sergio Ramos, right? Real Madrid football player? Very well known on football world? So, he's getting married tomorrow to a spanish TV presenter who loves rock and GNR and AC/DC and has a crush on Axl. Anyway there's a HUGE rumour that AC/DC are playing the wedding, which - surprise - doesn't allow cellphones. What AC/DC? Axl/DC? Duff-bass-player/DC? Regular AC/DC? An AC/DC cover band? A recording of an AC/DC best off? I'm confused :confused:

Here's the wedding couple, after de Seville Axl/DC 2016 show, with that one that is MIA since...I don't even know. When did we actually see Axl lately, really?  :shrugs:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Anyway there's a HUGE rumour that AC/DC are playing the wedding, which - surprise - doesn't allow cellphones. What AC/DC? Axl/DC? Duff-bass-player/DC? Regular AC/DC? An AC/DC cover band? A recording of an AC/DC best off? I'm confused :confused:

Axl has experience playing weddings :ph34r: but now that his worth has risen up and he doesn't need to do those things for money anymore... :shrugs:

Anything is possible, though!! Either way we will find out sooner or later. 

On 14/6/2019 at 5:31 AM, killuridols said:

Axl has experience playing weddings :ph34r: but now that his worth has risen up and he doesn't need to do those things for money anymore... :shrugs:

Anything is possible, though!! Either way we will find out sooner or later. 

I doubt that we gonna find out much,in Fernando's marriage not even a hint of his presence,we  thought one pic was of his rings and chains and then all said that it was Nur Khan's..(if i write it right)...

Ramos's wedding gonna be a big deal for media for sure, so... we may have a clue...Unless Axl owns one of Harry Potter's cloaks or something :lol: Quite possible, counting that we haven't seen him since last GNR gig, i guess... What, he totally stopped taking selfies with fans that bump into him? I think the last one was the previous year with that guy that bumped into him in California outside a restaurant, or in a walk with his dogs...sth like that....

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lillie said:

I doubt that we gonna find out much,in Fernando's marriage not even a hint of his presence,we  thought one pic was of his rings and chains and then all said that it was Nur Khan's..(if i write it right)...

Ramos's wedding gonna be a big deal for media for sure, so... we may have a clue...Unless Axl owns one of Harry Potter's cloaks or something :lol: Quite possible, counting that we haven't seen him since last GNR gig, i guess... What, he totally stopped taking selfies with fans that bump into him? I think the last one was the previous year with that guy that bumped into him in California outside a restaurant, or in a walk with his dogs...sth like that....

I dont know how axl flies so under the radar in terms of being seen. I think he does certain things like fitness during the day maybe at home and musical things of a night. So he is still nocturnal. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I dont know how axl flies so under the radar in terms of being seen. I think he does certain things like fitness during the day maybe at home and musical things of a night. So he is still nocturnal. 

He surely is a night owl that lurks at certain places where no "annoying bunch of people " will distract him from his deep thoughts...😄

On 16/06/2019 at 2:11 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I think he does certain things like fitness during the day maybe 

:lol:

I think he just sleeps all day -  waking up in the miday sun and stuff like that. That's what I would do if I had his kind of money. Breakfast in bed, a small lunch at 3pm, read some shit during the afternoon and then invite all my friends and freak-show  for a sunset/night of big dinner and fun at the pool. I bet they swim naked and all - for the fun  :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Anyway, let's see how's his fitness when he reappears. With Beta cooking marmalade, well...  :scared:

--------

@Lillie omg you talking about Greece.  Αχχχ drinks in Gazi...good times :lol:

You have one of the most lovely and kind people in the world. For 6 months it felt like home for real. Sure there's some misogyny (I felt this one) and racism ( and see this one) -  every country of South Europe has those issues, it's in our culture and history, but we can change it. Don't think so low of yourselves, you are amazing as a people. Still have some Greek friends. One of them is here in Portugal now to visit and work for a month. She had her flight at 6am leaving Athens and spent the night cooking spanakopita to bring for us. I mean who does this unless it's a Greek? :wub:

And I swear, if you say again that you're gonna eat souvlaki with that naturality, I'm gonna fight you. I need a souvllaki. τώρα :anger:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

:lol:

I think he just sleeps all day -  waking up in the miday sun and stuff like that. That's what I would do if I had his kind of money. Breakfast in bed, a small lunch at 3pm, read some shit during the afternoon and then invite all my friends and freak-show  for a sunset/night of big dinner and fun at the pool. I bet they swim naked and all - for the fun  :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Anyway, let's see how's his fitness when reappears. With Beta cooking marmalade, well...  :scared:

--------

@Lillie omg you talking about Greece.  Αχχχ drinks in Gazi...good times :lol:

You have one of the most lovely and kind people in the world. For 6 months it felt like home for real. Sure there's some misogyny (I felt this one) and racism ( and see this one)-  every country of South Europe has those issues, it's in our culture and history, but we can change it. Don't think so low of yourselves, you are amazing as a people. Still have some Greek friends. One of them is here in Portugal now to visit and work for a month. She had her flight at 6am leaving Athens and spent the night cooking spanakopita to bring for us. I mean who does this unless it's a Greek? 

And I swear, if you say again that you're gonna eat souvlaki with that naturality, I'm gonna fight you. I need a souvllaki :anger:

LOL at the describing of Axl's daily tasks :lol: Probably pretty accurate!! Nothin to add, hope he is not ready to "give birth" when we see him again :lol: With all of my love just a lil sarcasm, for his health, nothing else :shades:

So you had a great time here!! Glad to hear this :heart: Next time you may visit i suggest whatever island, i can't peak which one, Sea has a power itself beyond words can describe... Thanx for your kind words :) 

Yeah fkn spanakotyropita!! With cheese! is unbeatable and also pie with prasso or maratho(some kind of herbs, used in cooking.... Sorry but how can i call this souvlaki  thing?  You know a funny fact? People from Athens like me call it pita with gyro, while people from Thessaloniki call it sandwich... The other without the wrap we call it kalamaki and Thessalonikies call it souvlaki! We call the sauce sauce or our tradiotional tzatziki while Thessalonikies call it all "aloifi" means sth like cream but "aloifi" in medical is sth like voltaren etc..

.Kalamaki is the plastc thing that we use to drink something....Fun stuff, but you see we have differences, idioms better, that differs from city to city or city to village...  Have you eaten pastitsio? You liked it? I'd like to hear abour your traditional foods :)  Portugal? Portugese, Spanish, Italian people have almost  alike spirits... Had a heartie friend from Italy and my best friend is half Greek Half Native American... Have i ever told how much i love respect and admire Native American's culture and civilization? I've studied lessons in University about Inkas Mayas etc...

How about your temperature now in summer? We burn in hell now in 38 degrees like every summer...2 summers before thermometre had reached 46 and up!!

P.s I'm sure that you can find souvlaki all over the world , many Greeks have opened souvlatzidika shops but prices differs much abroad... Here cost about 2.20 to 2.50 euros.And 1.20 or 1.30 the kalamaki (is from pork pieces in cubes  in a wooden thin stick) We also have many influences from Turkish kitchen...Like Kebab, or mousaka....

Edited by Lillie

51 minutes ago, Lillie said:

LOL at the describing of Axl's daily tasks :lol: Probably pretty accurate!! Nothin to add, hope he is not ready to "give birth" when we see him again :lol: With all of my love just a lil sarcasm, for his health, nothing else :shades:

No. Slash's been away touring and all, so I think we're safe :P 

So you had a great time here!! Glad to hear this :heart: Next time you may visit i suggest whatever island, i can't peak which one, Sea has a power itself beyond words can describe... Thanx for your kind words :) 

Best time of my life. Lived in Athens but visited a lot of your country. Island speaking I went to Santorini, Crete and Hydra - have to come back to go to Zakynthos though, missed that one - I had the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea as they say in the movie ;) Still what I loved the most was the Peloponnese region. So freaking beautiful. All of the cities, villages, archaeological sites...It's been 4 years and I still dream about Nafplio everyday :heart: 

Yeah fkn spanakotyropita!! With cheese! is unbeatable and also pie with prasso or maratho(some kind of herdbs, used in cooking.... Sorry but how can i call this souvlaki  thing?  You know a funny fact? People from Athens like me call it pita with gyro, while people from Thessaloniki call it sandwich... The other without the wrap we call it kalamaki and Thessalonikies call it souvlaki! We call the sauce sauce or our tradiotional tzatziki while Thessalonikies call it all "aloifi" means sth like cream but "aloifi" in medical is sth like voltaren etc..

Ohhhh spanakopita is the best, I went to Lidl in Kallithea to buy it and I swear I could have it at anytime of the day!! I was living in Faliro, so real close to the beach, and it was my beach snack :P But this one from my friend, homemade and all, is the best ever. Had an amazing Spanakopita in Meteora too. Souvlaki gyros kotopulo with just a little bit of tzatziki was my usual order at a restaurant near Monastiraki square, I went there almost every weekend and then eat it on Pnyx. Amazing!! I miss it so much!! That and loukoumades and pastisio, of course, love it! I gained 7kg while in Greece, no wonder why - don't go to Greece, Axl :lol::lol: Didn't know that about Thessaloniki and Athens, interesting.

Our temparature here in Portugal...well, it's weird. May was hot as hell but now it's pretty chill. Global warming, it's real, Trump, ok? But Athens in summer, omg. Some weeks of June and July it was impossible. I wanted to die hahahaha

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

Did anyone see the new documentary that aired last night?

All I’ve seen so far on social media is some reactions - people a bit pissed off because Alan Niven said Axl pissed away his prime, but that is true, he has. It’s one of the most frustrating things about him. 

Apparently there’s a scene where they have actors playing Axl and Izzy - it’s when Axl freaked out about touring with Aerosmith and locked himself away - so they sent Izzy to talk him round but he wouldn’t let him in either so he had to climb a tree outside Axl’s house to try and talk to him. I really want to see that part of it :lol:

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All I’ve seen so far on social media is some reactions - people a bit pissed off because Alan Niven said Axl pissed away his prime, but that is true, he has. It’s one of the most frustrating things about him. 

Apparently there’s a scene where they have actors playing Axl and Izzy - it’s when Axl freaked out about touring with Aerosmith and locked himself away - so they sent Izzy to talk him round but he wouldn’t let him in either so he had to climb a tree outside Axl’s house to try and talk to him. I really want to see that part of it :lol:

Ha! Loved that part- the person who played Izzy who was in the tree trying to get Axl looked a lot like him! 

But yeah when Alan said that part about Axl pissing away his prime....I was like woah! I LOVED that Gilby was on it and Marc Canter too. Will always love that Gilby! :heart:

I thought it was a fun and entertaining watch but I found it annoying that every 5 minutes, it was like 8 years till the break-up, 7 years, 6 years. Yeah we get! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

No. Slash's been away touring and all, so I think we're safe :P 

Best time of my life. Lived in Athens but visited a lot of your country. Island speaking I went to Santorini, Crete and Hydra - have to come back to go to Zakynthos though, missed that one - I had the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea as they say in the movie ;) Still what I loved the most was the Peloponnese region. So freaking beautiful. All of the cities, villages, archaeological sites...It's been 4 years and I still dream about Nafplio everyday :heart: 

Ohhhh spanakopita is the best, I went to Lidl in Kallithea to buy it and I swear I could have it at anytime of the day!! I was living in Faliro, so real close to the beach, and it was my beach snack :P But this one from my friend, homemade and all, is the best ever. Had an amazing Spanakopita in Meteora too. Souvlaki gyros kotopulo with just a little bit of tzatziki was my usual order at a restaurant near Monastiraki square, I went there almost every weekend and then eat it on Pnyx. Amazing!! I miss it so much!! That and loukoumades and pastisio, of course, love it! I gained 7kg while in Greece, no wonder why - don't go to Greece, Axl :lol::lol: Didn't know that about Thessaloniki and Athens, interesting.

Our temparature here in Portugal...well, it's weird. May was hot as hell but now it's pretty chill. Global warming, it's real, Trump, ok? But Athens in summer, omg. Some weeks of June and July it was impossible. I wanted to die hahahaha

BAHAHAHA at the Slaxl hint 😄😂  

Zante and it's famous Keri and Blue Cave beach....Miracles of nature...And the crazy night life of Lagana..When I visited some friends home ,for some days in Zante,only one night we gone to Lagana I was like where have I came in Las Vegas or what?😮 We only gone at the only rock bar which was not crowded ,only a few British girls and we..But in other clubs a real panic went on....Lagana of Zante,Mallia of Crete and Faliraki of Rhodes are full of tourists every summer,but things can go out of control really easy...Too much of booze  ...When I was in Friend's home in Crete they didn't wanna even hear about going around Mallia....I never been in Santorini or Rhodes,but my village is in Pelloponese near Kalamata...Great seas...

Ah....yeah,I curse my life every June till September and I wish I was living in Finland or something..

We forgot about the melomakarona,but unfortunately it only exists in Christmas...

Souvlaki is  an unhealthy piece of junk food  but I'm sure that Axl In LA has All that kind of burgers and tacos and whatever to grow his belly ...If he was here? Hahaha....

(we don't have taco bell here I don't know how it tastes)We have the Local "Goodys"Burgerhouse,Pizzerias and the Kfc but not a hint about Tacos..Lately they brought the Asian Bao Buns in street food shops,One is in Gazi..

I just remembered that I've lost the great concert he gave here in Rockwave festival cause I was in a university exams period..His voice was a real killer that night.From what I see in Utube 

Oh well..

Edited by Lillie

44 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ha! Loved that part- the person who played Izzy who was in the tree trying to get Axl looked a lot like him! 

But yeah when Alan said that part about Axl pissing away his prime....I was like woah! I LOVED that Gilby was on it and Marc Canter too. Will always love that Gilby! :heart:

I thought it was a fun and entertaining watch but I found it annoying that every 5 minutes, it was like 8 years till the break-up, 7 years, 6 years. Yeah we get! :lol:

In which channel guys?Is it an internet link?Something like HBO ?

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The breaking the band one?

So, anyone going to the GnR shows this fall? I'm considering going to the Vegas ones.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

The breaking the band one?

So, anyone going to the GnR shows this fall? I'm considering going to the Vegas ones.

Yup that one. Man, I would love to go to an arena tour but am already taking 3 trips this fall/winter. If the SLC one was on a Saturday, I SO would have tried to swing that. Its on a Tuesday! :(

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

HEY. Didn't know about this at all. What's the matter with me??? :max: Where can I see it, lady? I need to see fake Izzy (is it Lortus?) on that tree. @Tori72 wants to see it as well, I know it :lol:

3 hours ago, Lillie said:

BAHAHAHA at the Slaxl hint 😄😂  

What am I here for? :lol:

3 hours ago, Lillie said:

Too much of booze  ...When I was in Friend's home in Crete they didn't wanna even hear about going around Mallia....I never been in Santorini or Rhodes,but my village is in Pelloponese near Kalamata...Great seas...

Ah....yeah,I curse my life every June till September and I wish I was living in Finland or something..

We forgot about the melomakarona,but unfortunately it only exists in Christmas...

Souvlaki is  an unhealthy piece of junk food  but I'm sure that Axl In LA has All that kind of burgers and tacos and whatever to grow his belly ...If he was here? Hahaha....

(we don't have taco bell here I don't know how it tastes)We have the Local "Goodys"Burgerhouse,Pizzerias and the Kfc but not a hint about Tacos..Lately they brought the Asian Bao Buns in street food shops,One is in Gazi..

I just remembered that I've lost the great concert he gave here in Rockwave festival cause I was in a university exams period..His voice was a real killer that night.From what I see in Utube 

Oh well..

Yeah, we definitely partied a lot in Crete. Boat parties, beach parties, room parties, not so much clubs, but you name it...But we also got to know a lot of places. We stayed in Heraklion, but went to Matala, Knossos, Chania, and more...Maybe Mallia, I don't remember :rofl-lol: 

I almost, almost went to Kalamata. Had bus tickets but had to cancel last minute. I end up doing a road trip with my friends in Pelloponese, it was so beautiful, all that sea and landscapes and views :wub:

Right, enough, I really need to come back!!

• Like 2