GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

It was in the episode that premiered last night @dgnr. Breaking the Band Guns N Roses on Reelz channel. The clip of fake Izzy was pretty short like 5 seconds but he did wear that beret hat and glasses and looked like him. :)

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

HEY. Didn't know about this at all. What's the matter with me??? :max: Where can I see it, lady? I need to see fake Izzy (is it Lortus?) on that tree. @Tori72 wants to see it as well, I know it :lol:

What am I here for? :lol:

Yeah, we definitely partied a lot in Crete. Boat parties, beach parties, room parties, not so much clubs, but you name it...But we also got to know a lot of places. We stayed in Heraklion, but went to Matala, Knossos, Chania, and more...Maybe Mallia, I don't remember :rofl-lol: 

I almost, almost went to Kalamata. Had bus tickets but had to cancel last minute. I end up doing a road trip with my friends in Pelloponese, it was so beautiful, all that sea and landscapes and views :wub:

Right, enough, I really need to come back!!

(Out of reactions) Knossos Palace.. Have a lot of photos from my visit! one in front of the Prince ,one at the The throne's room and many others..Historical landmark.... Had a great time in Herakleion too and I felt the great hospitality of Crete local people..  In Kalamata etc,in villages in general,hospitality is a value.Not at all in cold hearted Athens..

Come again when you can..Lately that a Mediterranean hotel opened here,functions as a great tourist attraction...Many famous people have came,even Brandgelina when they were together..And this is really near my village....

I have a yearn to visit Scandinavia...

We have many Italians,Germans,Chinese tourists in Pelloponese..IT'S always nice to exchange a few words in English with tourists..Some speak fluent English,some really broken,so it's so much fun to trynna communicate with hand moves etc.. 

When I was a little kid in primary school we've went to Acropolis..You know how slippery the stone ground is due to so many visits all over the years...Well I slipped and a British elder Lady catched me by the arm before I smashed my head down or my a*😄.I was like "Oh thank you Mrs"""

She was like,"Oh Lord beware my child are you alright?"In heavy British style...

Such a kind Lady,out of nowhere, i wish the best luck to her and her loved ones...Never forgot her face ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How am I supposed to watch those things? I dont have those channels :max:

Yeah...same here...Haven't even heard it before...What is it like Netflix?I haven't Google it yet.. 

Just Googleed it and it needs the "plate" for satellite Tv...I don't have such thing so...

Edited by Lillie

Coming back to our new Duff ( @MillionsOfSpiders:lol:

The thank you section of his new album. Apparently he also thanked the Lebeis  but I don't have access to that.

"I have to thank Slash and Axl for a lifelong of learning and an amazing shared experience of traveling this globe and immersing ourselves in so much culture. You two have thought me a ton about preservance and standing up straight and throwing the fuck down. Not just on stage, but in life."

"Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, Dizzy Fuckin Reed, and Melissa Reese for all of the conversation... whether just musical, or verbal throughout that two-and-a-half-year tour. You have all left an incredible indentation on the way I think now"

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 16.06.2019 at 3:11 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I dont know how axl flies so under the radar in terms of being seen. I think he does certain things like fitness during the day maybe at home and musical things of a night. So he is still nocturnal. 

out of likes :) he should be called Mr. Invisible too. I really don't know how is he doing that

• Like 1

Nikki Sixx isn’t very happy about the Motley Crue episode of Breaking the Band documentary that was on just before the GN’R one. Someone replied that The Dirt movie wasn’t accurate either :lol:

Slash has liked his posts so maybe GN’R aren’t too thrilled either. Who would’ve  guessed lol. 

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

How am I supposed to watch those things? I dont have those channels :max:

I suppose we must wait until someone posts it somewhere - if we can still be arsed to watch it by then :lol: or the lawyers shut it all down :ph34r:

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It was in the episode that premiered last night @dgnr. Breaking the Band Guns N Roses on Reelz channel. The clip of fake Izzy was pretty short like 5 seconds but he did wear that beret hat and glasses and looked like him. :)

Only 5 seconds :max: I wanted it to be the whole scenario! 

I also read they had the shows regular psychiatrist to analyse Slash and Axl’s relationship - how did that go? :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nikki Sixx isn’t very happy about the Motley Crue episode of Breaking the Band documentary that was on just before the GN’R one. Someone replied that The Dirt movie wasn’t accurate either :lol:

Is it  documentary, fiction or a docu-drama?

If it's fictional I don't think they have to ask for permissions..... there is an artistic license to the biopics I  think, but maybe a disclaimer would be a better way to let people know that some parts might not be entirely accurate or based on real life events. :shrugs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash has liked his posts so maybe GN’R aren’t too thrilled either. Who would’ve  guessed lol. 

I suppose we must wait until someone posts it somewhere - if we can still be arsed to watch it by then :lol: or the lawyers shut it all down :ph34r:

I also read they had the shows regular psychiatrist to analyse Slash and Axl’s relationship - how did that go? :lol:

Vince isn't happy either.

and about Slash and Axl's relationship, I forgot exactly what they said but they brought up how they both handle conflict so differently because of the families they were raised in and having Slash handle conflicts one certain way clashed with Axl's. and that they weren't great friends. I don't buy that at all though. You can have totally opposite people who can get along well and be friends. 

But yeah, these shows you have to take with a grain of salt and know that not everything will be accurate,but I like the parts when told from the eyes of people who actually lived it like Gilby. :)

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

and about Slash and Axl's relationship, I forgot exactly what they said but they brought up how they both handle conflict so differently because of the families they were raised in and having Slash handle conflicts one certain way clashed with Axl's. and that they weren't great friends. I don't buy that at all though. You can have totally opposite people who can get along well and be friends. 

But yeah, these shows you have to take with a grain of salt and know that not everything will be accurate,but I like the parts when told from the eyes of people who actually lived it like Gilby. :)

1 , 2 , 3 ..... Axl will send cease and desist..:lol:

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

6 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well Motley Crue takes everything way too seriously, especially Sixx, so I'm not surprised they reacted this way.

I said this in D&N earlier, but there's no way I'm going to Vegas now unless the tickets are marked down later on. Way too much.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 6:40 PM, killuridols said:

Is it  documentary, fiction or a docu-drama?

If it's fictional I don't think they have to ask for permissions..... there is an artistic license to the biopics I  think, but maybe a disclaimer would be a better way to let people know that some parts might not be entirely accurate or based on real life events. :shrugs:

Supposedly a documentary - with some bad look-a-likes thrown in there for dramatic effect. 

———

https://instagram.com/gunsnrosesliveera?igshid=4k8diq4q3w7z

I have no idea how to post Instagram stories but I looked at this accounts earlier and it made me laugh - it’s the simple things, I guess :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl was crazy at that time, unhinged!

I miss him! Not the late shows and ego trips but jump to the crowd when he wasn't happy :lol:...Legendary...Come back Axl, show a little bit more of that craziness, it has to be there somewhere, take the boots of and jump on us :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

I miss him! Not the late shows and ego trips but jump to the crowd when he wasn't happy :lol:...Legendary...Come back Axl, show a little bit more of that craziness, it has to be there somewhere, take the boots of and jump on us :rofl-lol:

Like... back then he was wearing micro shorts and some tee (and few less pounds), nothing more... I wouldn't like to get and impact from any oh his jewelry and other accessories...

And since he has Gio, no more lame ass security. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 20.6.2019 at 3:42 AM, Georgina Arriaga said:

Tell me about this gem

He was soooo mad and angry....wow! Read the account

I know I said I miss the fiery little redhead. But seeing this, well, ... it only makes me laugh. This little pretty man being so upset, waving his lovely hair about. I don’t know. Can’t take it serious.... I think his whole macho attitude isn’t something that speaks to me. At least he was actually singing and performing in this video. I love young energetic Axl who really was rock n roll in every fibre of his being. I cannot connect to the anger and fierceness (is that a word) anymore. Maybe I’m old, maybe it’s saturday and I just woke up and can’t be bother and maybe this is what makes rock n roll so outdated in a way. The actual anger, no irony, no humour, just boiling blood and being upset about shit. I don’t know, it’s a little one sided, right? :shrugs: