Jump to content
alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, soon said:

He collects art, antiques and catholic iconography. Or he used to at least.

I dont know if keeping a small zoo counts as a hobby?

He also used to be a lot into photography in the Illusions era, he carried a camera with him everywhere. He said that he also used to paint a little bit.

I don't know if he's into any of those things anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He also used to be a lot into photography in the Illusions era, he carried a camera with him everywhere. He said that he also used to paint a little bit.

I don't know if he's into any of those things anymore.

 

I didnt know about Axls photography, would be incredible to see some of his work.

The Illusions era reminds me that he also enjoyed target practice using firearms during that period.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Politania said:


 

It's interesting, because mostly Axl is a passenger (what we see). I don't remember when someone saw him behind wheel  driving by himself.

Thats true. The only time I can bring to mind of Axl driving is at the start of the unreleased video for Better.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yes i remember reading that as well i thought it was between  09 and 2013 when he had after show parties and had alot of what looked to be female european "fans".

Reading where?

There's probably a lot of coke in those kind of parties.... don't know what to think about that.... He doesn't seem to have a problem with drugs, but anything is possible, maybe he did consume during the parties :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I thought he was into coke. Not now but during the nuGuns tours. 

From all reports I have seen (from friends and antagonists), Axl was only an occasional user of heavy drugs. I think he was (or still is, Idk) more into alcohol and weed but not an addicted anyway.

In an old interview Beta says that Axl was out of drugs and that he had even stopped smoking. Beta is not the most reliable source but this is very consistent with what everyone ever said about Axl & drugs.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Politania said:


 

It's interesting, because mostly Axl is a passenger (what we see). I don't remember when someone saw him behind wheel  driving by himself.

yes, sure when he is on tour he need go as passenger , but maybe in his daily life he drive him cars without need chaouffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GingerHair said:

From all reports I have seen (from friends and antagonists), Axl was only an occasional user of heavy drugs. I think he was (or still is, Idk) more into alcohol and weed but not an addicted anyway.

In an old interview Beta says that Axl was out of drugs and that he had even stopped smoking. Beta is not the most reliable source but this is very consistent with what everyone ever said about Axl & drugs.

 

 

When I was talking with people even about hard drugs, even people mostly occasionally use stuff like weed or acid, there are occasional users of all kinds of stuff. Axl wasn't seen with cigarettes for years, I see Beta reliable because it fits with everything else, I think she said he even avoids having smokers around now. Apart from rest of the band, Axl can have a beer or two until this day ;) 

***

And happy birthday to Izzy!

Izzy Stradlin

*did I tell you that I love Izzy's eyes? The shape is perfect and I am totally into that dark circle around the iris.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soon said:

Thats true. The only time I can bring to mind of Axl driving is at the start of the unreleased video for Better.

 

Why would you want to quit driving if you have Lamborghini’s and Ferrari’s to ride around in? 

He was once pictured driving one of his Lamborghini’s in the early 2000s. 

And there’s the story of the beat up Bentley he rented and then had to pay for :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, soon said:

He collects art, antiques and catholic iconography. Or he used to at least.

I dont know if keeping a small zoo counts as a hobby?

What kind of animals does he have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why would you want to quit driving if you have Lamborghini’s and Ferrari’s to ride around in? 

He was once pictured driving one of his Lamborghini’s in the early 2000s. 

And there’s the story of the beat up Bentley he rented and then had to pay for :lol:

I know, right?! Give Izzy a dirt bike and he'd drive himself on tour, let alone in his personal life.

Axl had some litigation about his Lambos, Ferraris and Porsche https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4602456

I dont know the Bentley story? But it sounds very Axl :lol: What happened?

34 minutes ago, Ivana979 said:

What kind of animals does he have?

In addition to cats and dogs, at least one of which has a social meeds presence, I think he has/had wolves, exotic birds and large cats. I think Im forgetting some maybe?

Edited by soon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, killuridols said:

Axl?

How, where do you derive that from? Or where did you read it?

I honestly can't remember but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, soon said:

I know, right?! Give Izzy a dirt bike and he'd drive himself on tour, let alone in his personal life.

Axl had some litigation about his Lambos, Ferraris and Porsche https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4602456

I dont know the Bentley story? But it sounds very Axl :lol: What happened?

 

Bentley filed a lawsuit against him because he leased a car from them and when he returned it (late) one of the keys were lost, the windscreen was cracked, the doors all had dents, I think he’d broken every light on the car, a bumper was off and he’d managed to exceed the agreed amount of miles he could use which was a lot :lol:

https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/strange-but-true-lawsuit-says-axl-rose-battered-a-bentley/

just found this after typing all of that - he exceeded the miles by 40,000 :lol: 

 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Bentley filed a lawsuit against him because he leased a car from them and when he returned it (late) one of the keys were lost, the windscreen was cracked, the doors all had dents, I think he’d broken every light on the car, a bumper was off and he’d managed to exceed the agreed amount of miles he could use which was a lot :lol:

https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/strange-but-true-lawsuit-says-axl-rose-battered-a-bentley/

just found this after typing all of that - he exceeded the miles by 40,000 :lol: 

 

Wasn't there talk someone else had used the car I can't imagine him driving over 40,000 miles where would he go 🤔💗 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alja said:

When I was talking with people even about hard drugs, even people mostly occasionally use stuff like weed or acid, there are occasional users of all kinds of stuff. Axl wasn't seen with cigarettes for years, I see Beta reliable because it fits with everything else, I think she said he even avoids having smokers around now. Apart from rest of the band, Axl can have a beer or two until this day ;) 

***

And happy birthday to Izzy!

Izzy Stradlin

*did I tell you that I love Izzy's eyes? The shape is perfect and I am totally into that dark circle around the iris.

lovely eyes he has got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, Alja said:

And happy birthday to Izzy!

 

*did I tell you that I love Izzy's eyes? The shape is perfect and I am totally into that dark circle around the iris.

Well, I find Izzy all very fine. :wub:

Is it known where his stage name 'Stradlin' comes from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Well, I find Izzy all very fine. :wub:

Is it known where his stage name 'Stradlin' comes from? 

stradlin comes from words to "ride a strade".. like a horse. of course, in Izzy's case, it was not about any horse. HAHAHAHA :D:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo I’m still confused, Was The Man in here Izzy? Cause He didnt look like Izzy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sooo I’m still confused, Was The Man in here Izzy? Cause He didnt look like Izzy

 

yes, it is Izzy. very young Izzy. actually he looked like pretty girl heheh :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No, its not about He looked girly but for some reason He looked like somebody else not Izzy @Politania

OK :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Politania said:

stradlin comes from words to "ride a strade".. like a horse. of course, in Izzy's case, it was not about any horse. HAHAHAHA :D:D

Oh, Sorry, I'm really slow today! I don't get what it's "ride a strade" and the link to Izzy. :question:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Oh, Sorry, I'm really slow today! I don't get what it's "ride a strade" and the link to Izzy. :question:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

Oh, Sorry, I'm really slow today! I don't get what it's "ride a strade" and the link to Izzy. :question:

It is a sexual position when women is sitting on man with spread legs...like she would be riding a horse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 08/04/2019 at 10:23 PM, Axl`s BFF said:

Wasn't there talk someone else had used the car I can't imagine him driving over 40,000 miles where would he go 🤔💗 

I dunno - but it seems like the kind of car you would get someone else to drive whilst you sit in the back and watch telly and drink cocktails :lol: (nice in the back aren’t they them). Suppose it’s not difficult to rack up the mileage in the US. 

There was a silver Range Rover for sale once that was said to belong to him too, can’t imagine him driving one of them either. My sister has one of them and it’s horrible to drive. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×