GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, soon said:

Those white powders catch up with most GNR members eventually ;) And her post here really does make it seem like she wasnt just eating lots of sugar on top of an otherwise healthy diet - it sounds like sugar is how she sustained herself. Bonkers! Her #wasabi reminded me that she had lots of various heritage, one being Japanese so Teriyaki chicken comes to mind as a sweet but protein rich meal. Lots of options for a sweet tooth to eat a more balanced diet.

I can understand if all those ailments kept her of insta for a while, but this is a long time since April. Hope her health didnt get even worse! If she was doing a social media cleanse Im fairly certain she wouldve posted about he #socialmediacleanse first :lol:

Oh. I didn't check the date.... :facepalm:

I just dont follow any of these people anymore... lol.... actually, the alternative account which I used to follow them, I don't check it anymore, that is :lol:

But yeah, I hope she's recovered her health now... too dumb to be sick when you're young, unless it's something you couldn't avoid :shrugs:

1 hour ago, soon said:

On a barely related note, I cut way back on cannabis :) 

What does that mean? :suspicious:

BTW, you've not checked your e-mails lately :rolleyes:

:P

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What does that mean? :suspicious:

BTW, you've not checked your e-mails lately :rolleyes:

It means Ive drastically reduced how much weed I consume.

Oh, shit! Will check asap! Sorry!!! :headbang:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But yeah, I hope she's recovered her health now... too dumb to be sick when you're young, unless it's something you couldn't avoid :shrugs:

I really hope she only uses tht account when Guns is active. Otherwise Im concerned. I know she's no ones favourite member, but is a human in our midst.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soon said:

It means Ive drastically reduced how much weed I consume.

Oh, shit! Will check asap! Sorry!!! :headbang:

Well, that's awesome.... I dont like drugs, lol  :)

5 minutes ago, soon said:

I really hope she only uses tht account when Guns is active. Otherwise Im concerned. I know she's no ones favourite member, but is a human in our midst.

Aww, I don't think she's doing that bad or else we would have learned about it already. She's probably just slowed down for health reasons and because the tour was on hold.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well, that's awesome.... I dont like drugs, lol  :)

I know because you give me a hard time about it. :) Thats why I thought you'd like to know :lol:

Way easier than giving up processed, industrial sugary sweets Im sure. I do push ups and read more instead.

13 minutes ago, soon said:

I know because you give me a hard time about it. :) Thats why I thought you'd like to know :lol:

Way easier than giving up processed, industrial sugary sweets Im sure. I do push ups and read more instead.

:lol:

I'm a naggy mother! :headbang:

Not sure if it's way easier than giving up bad food.... they are all addictions... they all go back and forth sometimes :unsure:

I've been reading a lot too.... back to school days after a huge break ;/

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm a naggy mother! :headbang:

HAHAHA, nah!! :lol:

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Not sure if it's way easier than giving up bad food.... they are all addictions... they all go back and forth sometimes :unsure:

Im not sure that I think weed is addictive, actually. Ones use can get away from themselves though, thats for sure. The only sensations Ive noticed since going days without is that my muscles are more toned and swollen. :headbang:

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I've been reading a lot too.... back to school days after a huge break ;/

Yay!!!! Enjoy it!!! Im so happy for you to be back!!

To make this GNR related, remember when Duff went back to school? But apparently didnt finish :( 

Are you reading anything thats accessible to someone who is not specializing in your field, by chance? Because... maybe Duff will read it. :lol: Youre studies are interesting. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe she caught a cold or she suffers from allergies, sinus. It  is good she went to Urgent Care.  She has that breathing machine.  She sure will need her lungs cleared to be a  strong back up vocalists in stadiums. I don't know about her diet because I don't look at her  page. She is  very young  and really petite. If she  gained a bit, she will lose it before the next part of her tour.                                                                                                                                        I stopped drinking sodas everyday. I'll reach my diet goal by December.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, soon said:

Im not sure that I think weed is addictive, actually. Ones use can get away from themselves though, thats for sure. The only sensations Ive noticed since going days without is that my muscles are more toned and swollen. :headbang:

If you had to reduce the consumption then it wasn't doing any good on you and if does not good on you, it is bad........ ahre :P

21 minutes ago, soon said:

Yay!!!! Enjoy it!!! Im so happy for you to be back!!

To make this GNR related, remember when Duff went back to school? But apparently didnt finish :( 

Are you reading anything thats accessible to someone who is not specializing in your field, by chance? Because... maybe Duff will read it. :lol: Youre studies are interesting. 

No. What? I thought he had gone to Law school or Business school and got a degree, didn't he? :question:

LOL, nope, I don't read anything unrelated. Always the Germans in my life and the French :lol:
Maybe Duff is interested on that...... but..... uhh... I don't think so, he's Capitalist to the max :P

Edit:
* Current Readings *
"The painter of modern life" by Charles Baudelaire
"Transforming Technology" by [Canadian :heart: philosopher] Andrew Feenberg

:headbang:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

If you had to reduce the consumption then it wasn't doing any good on you and if does not good on you, it is bad........ ahre :P

I take it back - you are a naggy mother :P:lol:

No. What? I thought he had gone to Law school or Business school and got a degree, didn't he? :question:

As far as I've read on here he never finished a degree and the whole financial planning business seems a bit murky too. I dunno. But he sure as fuck is a bought-and-sold capitalist :max:

* Current Readings *
"The painter of modern life" by Charles Baudelaire
"Transforming Technology" by [Canadian :heart: philosopher] Andrew Feenberg

:headbang:

This is perfect, thanks!! And, Ive committed to an all Canadian reading list until first snow. I love reading tech philosophy. Added to reading list. Thank you!! :headbang:

Edited by soon
wrong "baudelaire"... Im dumb, lol
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Amaya said:

Maybe she caught a cold or she suffers from allergies, sinus. It  is good she went to Urgent Care.  She has that breathing machine.  She sure will need her lungs cleared to be a  strong back up vocalists in stadiums. I don't know about her diet because I don't look at page. She is  very young  and really petite. If she  gained a bit, she will lose it before the next part of her tour.                                                                                                                                        I stopped drinking sodas everyday. I'll reach my diet goal by December.

Maybe if she doesn't smoke, drug and drink, doctors didn't have anything else to restrict :lol:. You can catch a cold pneumonia even in hot summer because of air conditioning/outdoor temperature difference... and if she doesn't have struggles like asthma she will be most probably okay by the beginning of the tour. Some nebulization is always relief to sore throat and mucus, not to say it looks a tiny bit dramatic. Taking care of pipes is singer's daily bread anyway. She looks tired, but people catching breath look different. 

Still...imagine... eating a shitload of sweets, being super-thin and being a musically gifted rose among thorns in one of the biggest current live acts... Life isn't fair. *cries violently

I've lost a lot of weight just by trekking (I live in mountains with easy accessible trails) because I love chocolate, but with my body type I'll never be a blue-haired punkrock fairy.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

On 27/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, soon said:

She's not the bottom of my list either, but one time I posted a pic of her in a post to @killuridols and discovered that she really doesnt like Mel :) May have influenced my phrasing! hehe

:o

:max: what you saying?

LOL

I really don't care about Mel.... I dont care about this band anymore!! :lol:

I mean :rolleyes:.... I will care if they release new music and stuff, but I've drifted away from liking them as individuals... I guess I finally KILLED MY IDOLS :facepalm::lol: in that figurative sense, and now I flow around not giving a damn about their lives anymore :ph34r:

Also, I feel like the buzz with this reunion has passed..... they playing together is not a novelty anymore. Maybe a new album will bring them back to the spotlight. Not sure.

Also, I feel like the buzz with this reunion has passed..... they playing together is not a novelty anymore. Maybe a new album will bring them back to the spotlight. Not sure.

I agree. I care way more about SMKC than the neverending partial reunion tour. Maybe if they had a better drummer and sounded better I would be more into it now.

• Like 1

:max: what you saying?

Im saying that Melissa Reese is the best 2nd keyboardist in the hard rock genre :lol:

I mean :rolleyes:.... I will care if they release new music and stuff, but I've drifted away from liking them as individuals... I guess I finally KILLED MY IDOLS :facepalm::lol: in that figurative sense,

HAHA, you have killed your idols! 

But 'new' music was just 'released?' :P 

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Maybe a new album will bring them back to the spotlight. Not sure.

"new album" - See you still have some faith!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Im saying that Melissa Reese is the best 2nd keyboardist in the hard rock genre :lol:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, soon said:

But 'new' music was just 'released?' :P 

That is just another Axl fart from 2001 kept in formol for future studies :lol:

9 minutes ago, soon said:

"new album" - See you still have some faith!! :lol:

I never said I didn't.

Plus, if they want to keep milking the cow, they should get her pregnant already :facepalm:
:ph34r:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Plus, if they want to keep milking the cow, they should get her pregnant already :facepalm:

I really love this expression too! 

That is just another Axl fart from 2001 kept in formol for future studies :lol:

Its newer than SOYL. And correction: This fart was assembled by a team of 20+ trained professionals :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, soon said:

Its newer than SOYL. And correction: This fart was assembled by a team of 20+ trained professionals :lol:

Nothing it's new when you're talking about something nearly 20 years old! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:ph34r:

The team of 20+ professionals are prolly retired by now :lol:

• Haha 1

The team of 20+ professionals are prolly retired by now :lol:

HAHA, yep! And as far as the Brain, Bucket, Scutturo camp goes its almost as if their daughter Mel has continued in the family business of being in Guns N Roses. :lol: Just like how Guns got their manager, Fernando. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 11:50 PM, Tori72 said:

@dgnr And how are you doing??? Great to see you! :wub:

This thread is dead because nobody’s here. And when we do, soon the wrong people appear and kill it all. It’s not a nice thing to say, I know, but hey, it’s the truth. Not many WT posters are left so it can’t live. :shrugs:

But since I’m here and still being the Izzy girl that I am: yesterday was a happy day because we got this pic from Izzy from April 6 this year. 

55837772_393346031248006_274317456964430

He’s alive, looking good, get’s well fed and still skates! Wowza! :lol::wub:

Izzy looks like  a lot of men his age. I dont know know about the well fed part. He , like some men  his age, cannot help getting that midsection. 

Edited by Amaya
Edit to use a better word

On 3/11/2019 at 4:19 PM, dgnr said:

So...uhm...following this discussion...can we at least talk about the only orgasm that matters that happened in the GNR world? You know, the jizzy...Izzy jizzing on Slash's leg. I'm interested in discuss that orgasm. Can we?  :smiley-confused2:   

I know it is old news and Slaah put this in his book that came out a long time ago. The Howard Stern interview was a long time ago as well.  It was really funny.  TMI. That was being too close. Sharing to a fault, lol. Flipside. These guys and the way they lived in the 1980s was just....no words.  The girl who was with  Slaah and Izzy , no comment. Poor girl .

Edited by Amaya