GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Is this the same event that Slash talks about in his book? I thought in the other thread someone said that this may have been another incident, different girl.

I believe what Slash says in his book. I don't believe she is that same girl. Nor I believe her story. Unless we have someone like Vicky Hamilton adding more information and confirmation to everything LM has said

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, well, there aren't any photos of Jesus yet so many people believe in him :question:

lol, sorry :smiley-confused2:

I said I was confused by the way the bandmembers described her, some called her "psycho chick", others "hippie chick" and other times they talked about some "DIO boots girl" :facepalm: but there is one constant in all the stories and that is that Axl and Slash were chased by the police because they were accussed of rape by a minor.

Right so maybe they were chased by the police several different times for the same accusation by different girls? I'm sure it happened there regularly. Idk, I guess we won't know for sure what's true and what isn't unless one of the band members who were present say something that can corroborate her story. Is she still posting online and stuff? I think she disappeared from the forum.

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why would Gloria Allred say it was too bad she had written some of the story on social media or she could’ve gotten her a settlement? 

How would she know that without even looking what she had been writing? 

Gloria is an ambulance chaser. Any woman having consenual sex and the man does not wife her, Gloria takes the womans case.   See the Tiger Woods bunch of mistresses.                                                   Any woman really wronged, Gloria will take the case too.  See the caae of  Amber who was  innocent and invovled with Scot Peterson who murdered his wife, Lacey.. Gloria"s daughter is Atty,  tv show, talking head Lisa Bloom.       Because LM put her story out there first mixed  fact and fiction, Gloria sees less pr and less of a settlement, etc. 

Edited by Amaya

What are the facts?                                That a  then 15 year girl was turned out without her clothes.   That the police were looking  for Axl and Slash about 35  years ago. There was a court case that got dropped. That LM was a  runaway at 12. Something must have been awful  in what home life she had. Her mother and the mother's boyfriend did not care for her, raise her as a child should have been and looked out for her safety.  LM did have a voluntary sexual relationship  with Axl. Safe to say  , I think, there was also sexual assault .     My God, it sounds like it was gang rape.  Duff opened this all with his woke and me too bs.  Slash and Duff had a book entry. Was it the same girl or not? So confusing.                           I  like Izzy because he has kept his mouth mostly closed on his past.  Other facts , that then  15 yr. old  girl  LM had a tough life and now has had a hard life . What and how much of her story is true? Who knows.  No one will never know.                                                                                                                              My opinion.............................

Fact also is ,even though cases of decades ago can come to life,  ex the Catholic Church and those priest, I doubt anything will come of LM in my opinion.   GnR are teflon. They all survived their drug years free of no lasting sexually diseases, Hepatitis  and even Izzy, Steve, Axl, Slash , for all their loose sex, they never had children with paternity suits like ballers. This reunion tour has given the Big 3 a chance to do the 1980s - UYI tours over again the right way.  

Edited by Amaya

That is all I can say of that.      I want to post and contribute so....                                                         Now, what a wild week of GnR women.                                                  X Beta done lost her mind of Mrs. Stephanie Bryant  and Mts. Duff  "s picture.     A simple picture of two from  the last supermodels who knew each  other back in their days. .You dont have models like them anymore.    They were the real deal.                                                                                                              X So Slash wrote. not so nice things about his ex and now current, Meegan. What did he say in his book written years before they rehooked up which was smart and lucky for him.                                           X. Steven' s book, he mentioned of a time he and Izzy and Slash   all had sex with one girl, some girl. At the same time.  This does not fit in currently, with anything  but I am just mentioning it because I  just  read that and dont see how....logistically, lol. Was she an acrobat? The distance between the two, umm.....areas that are really close in distance....what was she?  A beast!                      X For good messure and  current too. See Ms. Perla's IG page. She has great lil quote. "I dont want your man, but I dont know why you want your man. "   I like that. That is a good one and so true.   However someone , friend of hers I would assume, posted back a subliminal reference about Meegan. Ha. Funny. Ms. Perla shot it down as it was in reference to no one. It was just one of those good life quotes. 

Edited by Amaya

On 18/09/2019 at 12:11 PM, killuridols said:

This is another part that I can't fit in my mind :no:

If something like that had happened to me, I would never want to meet or see those dudes ever in my life.

Why?

She says Duff is a hypocrite for writing that song about the #metoo movement. She says that song is about her and Axl :shrugs:..... Duff has already blocked her on Twitter, yet she still wants to see him and be buddies again?

I don’t understand this at all. Saying it would be amazing to connect with Axl, Slash and Duff again and meet up is just crazy. 

And what kind of setting is a GNR show for this kind of thing? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Padme said:

I believe what Slash says in his book.

But AXL himself said that Slash lied in his book :ph34r:

Also Slash didn't speak so nicely about Meeghan and years later, he's back to dating her :shrugs:

20 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Right so maybe they were chased by the police several different times for the same accusation by different girls? I'm sure it happened there regularly. Idk, I guess we won't know for sure what's true and what isn't unless one of the band members who were present say something that can corroborate her story. Is she still posting online and stuff? I think she disappeared from the forum.

Yes. It seems there was a similar incident happening in Chicago, rape charges and all....

The band members will NEVER admit to any of that, so we can sit down while we wait.

LM has not posted in this forum again, for all I know. Last time she was here she was blatantly bullied so I don't think she will be coming back.
She does post on Twitter sometimes.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t understand this at all. Saying it would be amazing to connect with Axl, Slash and Duff again and meet up is just crazy. 

:shrugs:

The whole thing baffles me. It looks to me she's not received good advice on how to handle this.

15 hours ago, Amaya said:

Fact also is ,even though cases of decades ago can come to life,  ex the Catholic Church and those priest, I doubt anything will come of LM in my opinion.   GnR are teflon.

Right.

Now that I see that headline "Axl has his own #metoo" or something like that... I think it's bollocks.... Axl had his #metoo in 1994, when he was at the top of his career and People Magazine published the story of Erin on the cover. Plus, the testimony of Stephanie Seymour. I guess that was his downfall and he got his wifebeater gold badge back then. But since it seems he's not wronged any other woman in all this time, nothing new coming up now will affect him.

Also, I believe there has to be a setup for this kind of thing and right now, there isn't anything going on regarding the world of rock. The #Metoo thing was promoted by a bunch of high profile Hollywood actresses and that's how other people followed. But with LM, it all comes too late. If she had joined Erin & Steph, she could have made something out of it, maybe. These days, she doesn't even have the capacity to push a hashtag on Twitter, because you need money for that and a whole setup behind you, supporting your cause.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for her. If her story is totally false or half true or all true, I feel sorry for and all the girls : strippers, prostitutes, groupies,  etc.  Audriana Smith, Desi Craft, PamelaManning, and LM, Michelle Y,. I feel sorry the girl Slash and Izzy both took turns having sex with and girl Izzy, Slash , and Steve all had sex with  every part of her body.  No need to  answer . I saw something Canter has on you tube. Some former gfs of GnR, something like that. Just generally speaking...Who were these girls? Where are today? How did they get there in 1980s? It was really sad really when you think about it. They were not  wifed. They were not protected and coddled by  the record company machine. They did not earn millions. They are not friends with this band. They were.     Just hope all of those girls lives turned out ok too.                                     Even for the band, they are living a  world away from where and what they were in the 1980s. They must reflect sometimes on what if they , the right 5, had not met. The 5 of  them could have just become bums,  in jail,  homeless, drug addicts, drug dealing , dead, or just in one of the many nameless, struggling, bad  bands of wanna be's .              

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That is just strange and questions her accuracy , truthfulness, or her mental health from it all if it is true. Who would want to "reconnect?" It is all really, very sad, true or not, and  sad for all of the girls back then.

Edited by Amaya

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

That is just strange and questions her accuracy , truthfulness, or her mental from it all if it is true. Who would want to "reconnect?" It is all really, very sad, true or not, and  sad for all of the girls back then.

Believe it or not, some victims of abuse and violence are still fond of their abuser and oppressor when they have not healed in the proper way.

I think she expects that they would admit the incident and apologize to her but in all honesty, that is insane to me. That's not the kind of closure that she should seek.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

and girl Izzy, Slash , and Steve all had sex with  every part of her body. 

:blink:

Where did you read about that? I’ve read about their threesomes before but this 3-1 is new to me. Imagine the crazy gymnastics going on there, like circus acrobats.

2 hours ago, Annabelle said:

Where did you read about that? I’ve read about their threesomes before but this 3-1 is new to me. Imagine the crazy gymnastics going on there, like circus acrobats.

Steve wrote of that in his book.  I will pm you for the on line source 

Edited by Amaya
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, killuridols said:

Believe it or not, some victims of abuse and violence are still fond of their abuser and oppressor when they have not healed in the proper way.

I think she expects that they would admit the incident and apologize to her but in all honesty, that is insane to me. That's not the kind of closure that she should seek.

I can't ever imagine them admitting to that incident and apologizing.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, Annabelle said:

Sounds crowded :lol:

• Haha 1

Is anyone watching tonight's show? FINALLY it looks like Axl has found peace with his hair (thank God). No ugly hat. Nothing covered his butt/jeans. HUGE protuberant abdomen (HUUUUGE - sorry Ax we'll love you still, but yeah, looks HUGE) but sounding GREAT. Phew. He must ready you all here - your wishes were heard :) Yup, I never post here, but I'm usually here :P Whatever. Huge improvement. Happy for him. I love that guy and will always wish the best for him. Always. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Is anyone watching tonight's show? FINALLY it looks like Axl has found peace with his hair (thank God). No ugly hat. Nothing covered his butt/jeans. HUGE protuberant abdomen (HUUUUGE - sorry Ax we'll love you still, but yeah, looks HUGE) but sounding GREAT. Phew. He must ready you all here - your wishes were heard :) Yup, I never post here, but I'm usually here :P Whatever. Huge improvement. Happy for him. I love that guy and will always wish the best for him. Always. 

Much better with shorter hair.

• Like 1

I appreciate the thought and all, and it's definitely an improvement from what he had before, but then again nothing could have been worse than that, so the bar was VERY low. :facepalm:

What bothers me about the current hair situation is that it doesn't even look like an actual haircut :wacko: I mean, is it supposed to have layers or what? And I'm not even gonna comment on that weird "frindge" thing he's got going on. Was this even done by a professional?  Maybe Beta cut it herself?  :question:

I really hope he didn't pay for this. :unsure:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, solstar said:

I appreciate the thought and all, and it's definitely an improvement from what he had before, but then again nothing could have been worse than that, so the bar was VERY low. :facepalm:

What bothers me about the current hair situation is that it doesn't even look like an actual haircut :wacko: I mean, is it supposed to have layers or what? And I'm not even gonna comment on that weird "frindge" thing he's got going on. Was this even done by a professional?  Maybe Beta cut it herself?  :question:

I really hope he didn't pay for this. :unsure:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He does look like he had a bit of a Britney Spears moment and hacked his own hair - maybe that’s why he was so late :lol:

You two read my mind. That's exactly what I've been thinking the whole day :lol:

• Haha 2