GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

29 minutes ago, solstar said:

I appreciate the thought and all, and it's definitely an improvement from what he had before, but then again nothing could have been worse than that, so the bar was VERY low. :facepalm:

What bothers me about the current hair situation is that it doesn't even look like an actual haircut :wacko: I mean, is it supposed to have layers or what? And I'm not even gonna comment on that weird "frindge" thing he's got going on. Was this even done by a professional?  Maybe Beta cut it herself?  :question:

I really hope he didn't pay for this. :unsure:

In the good old days Marc Canter's wife used to cut Axl's hair. We need her!!! Somebody please call her!!! 

• GNFNR 1

37 minutes ago, solstar said:

I appreciate the thought and all, and it's definitely an improvement from what he had before, but then again nothing could have been worse than that, so the bar was VERY low. :facepalm:

What bothers me about the current hair situation is that it doesn't even look like an actual haircut :wacko: I mean, is it supposed to have layers or what? And I'm not even gonna comment on that weird "frindge" thing he's got going on. Was this even done by a professional?  Maybe Beta cut it herself?  :question:

I really hope he didn't pay for this. :unsure:

I also thought it was Beta who did it because it looks really amateur, even though I've seen that one pic posted here and some videos.

Are there any other good pictures to appreciate the "murder" better? :lol:

It also reminds me of some fake photo once posted in this thread, it was like a meme but looks exactly like this haircut now... I guess it was @dgnr who posted it or made it :ph34r:

All in all the whole thing is terrible so I don't know what to think anymore. I guess his hair doesn't have fixing, no matter how hard he tries :shrugs:

---

Btw, he looks terrible in shape as well, but that ain't news since 2014...

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I also thought it was Beta who did it because it looks really amateur, even though I've seen that one pic posted here and some videos.

Are there any other good pictures to appreciate the "murder" better? :lol:

It also reminds me of some fake photo once posted in this thread, it was like a meme but looks exactly like this haircut now... I guess it was @dgnr who posted it or made it :ph34r:

All in all the whole thing is terrible so I don't know what to think anymore. I guess his hair doesn't have fixing, no matter how hard he tries :shrugs:

I saw him in the streams last night and I swear the whole thing is beyond explanation :facepalm:

I mean, he spends tons of money on ridiculous clothes that look like a costume and he cannot spend a few bucks on a cool haircut? :max:

And have you noticed how big his head looks now? :blink:

I do think that this is fixable though - he's not bald ffs - but he must look for professional help.  

Why not go to Duff's hairdresser? That guy has been pulling off great haircuts for years.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Btw, he looks terrible in shape as well, but that ain't news since 2014...

yeah, but that doesn't bother me that much. He's in his mid-fifties and I reckon it would take a lot of effort for him to lose weight. I can only understand he might not be willing to go through all that. :shrugs:

Wearing a little shorter t-shirts wouldn`t hurt him though. :lol:

And the hair, oh my, it would take what? 15' for a professional stylist to cut it properly? :facepalm:

Hey, Hey! First, RIP grandma's bob, you will not be missed :wub: Second, hmmm, I liked the hair. There's a SCOM video where it looks really good. Such a beautiful image: a well-behaved hair, not going all over the place, not all frizzy, no ugly hats. I think it makes him finally look his age and not like a careless 70 pimp grandpa :shrugs::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, solstar said:

I mean, he spends tons of money on ridiculous clothes that look like a costume and he cannot spend a few bucks on a cool haircut? :max:

I dont think that's the problem. He just has bad hair like many people.

Bad hair that is too thin, receeding and his head has bad shape. 

Duff's face is way different. He has a long face, long neck and he's got a lot more hair than Axl.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

There's a SCOM video where it looks really good.

No fucking way. If it's the same SCOM video that I just watched, omg, some parts look like he's completely bald on the sides :o but I'm hoping it is just me and my horrible phone.

I'll try to watch it on a bigger screen tomorrow :facepalm:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I dont think that's the problem. He just has bad hair like many people.

Bad hair that is too thin, receeding and his head has bad shape. 

Duff's face is way different. He has a long face, long neck and he's got a lot more hair than Axl.

I'm telling you, a professional stylist can work wonders with thin hair. That's not the problem. There are actually lots of men out there who have a receding hairline and still manage to have decent haircuts. Take Izzy, for example. :awesomeface:

The problem here is that this job was done by someone who didn't know what they were doing. :max:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You cannot fault him for thinning hair at 57. No one does.     Actually, when he was young , his hair was thin.    Slash, Steven, and Duff had thick hair.   THE haircut is just wrong, lol.  He should just get a good buzz cut. A close to the scalp cut.

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

You cannot fault him for thinning hair at 57. No one does.     Actually, when he was young , his hair was thin.    Slash, Steven, and Duff had thick hair.   THE haircut is just wrong, lol.  He should just get a good buzz cut. A close to the scalp cut.

yep!

• Like 1