GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 30.09.2019 at 12:18 AM, Amaya said:

Do you think he will write his autobiography?    I dont know. He might in 10 years.  Izzy, never. I think he would have liked Duff and Steve and Slash to leave him out of theirs.                                                 Axl's weight is because of not watching his diet and not exercising yet he is in shape for his shows. He obviously paased insurance tests for the tour.  He has that mid aged man stomach.                                          IZZY has it too. Duff works out and the diet thing but he could have had some lipo. I think he and his wife go for plastic surgery of routine , minor maintenance  and there is nothing wrong with that.

in China Exchanged interview he mentioned about his autobiography. Izzy? damn...well I think he won't give us even one interview :lol:

• Like 1

Does anyone else think that Greta takes style tips from Izzy? Here she is in runners, coloured pants and a plaid shirt. Albeit the shirt is a womens 'cut' but just picture a mens cut. I swear Ive seen current day Izzy in those exact same running shoes!

a55r7keh.jpg

Izzy in bright coloured pants - never seen any other man in coloured pants (save for those who've replaced Izzy :lol:)

fRsX2rUh.jpg

Heres current Izzy:

iHFUhbeh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm just spiraling watching Axl Videos when he was young and hot as FFFF. It's a shame he let himself go. I know back in the day he said on MTV interview his biggest vices is food. Well, that's ok when your metabolism is fast and you're running 15 km/day etc like he used to!

I don't know what his ffff excuse is, but there is no valid one. To be honest, as a celebrity/rock star you gotta look HOT! And having a good body is probably the easiest thing to do as an older person (vs. fighting away crows feet/wrinkles). I hate when people say..."oh he's old...see how you look when you're 50+ years old". I'm approaching 40 years and I still get mistaken for being under 30! I work out/jog and take care of myself. I don't have millions of dollars for a personal trainer to be with me while on tour (pure jokes--fire the guy!)...I don't even have a fff gym membership! 

Eat sensibly, and work out buddy! I'll be his personal trainer -- and then make him use the litter box if he's a bad boy!

• GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

We're about to reach page 1000 of Women's Thread and no one cares...... :awesomeface:

I do :) Well, actually I don't, but when it reached 999 it caught my attention. :dance: But it's been so slow... SO SLOW that I'm really writing on here now (and I rarely do it). We're getting tired of even bitching around Mr. Rose's looks. Until I see this. Wait a sec, brb. 

• Thanks 1

ok, dumb moment when I cant figure out how to post a picture here again... 

whatever -  I was referring to the Axl's "green" picture on twitter, with back shorts, black t-shirt and no rapper's jewelry. WHY CANT HE SIMPLY DRESS HIMSELF AS HIMSELF DURING CONCERTS? Why its so hard to keep it simple?!?! Btw, it looks like Mr. Rose saves a ton in clothes... his sneakers are the same one as years ago - unless if he keeps buying them over and over again. Well, maybe he has a collection of grampa's sleepers (I would never forget those sleepers... lmao)

Let's keep talking so perhaps he can dump those rapper's jewelry (those necklaces are the worse :facepalm:) and hats. I don't care how much they cost. Money doesn't buy good taste ;). KEEP IT SIMPLE SIR! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Or nah... let's talk about something else.. I'm bored. Will try to sleep. Gnight. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

ok, dumb moment when I cant figure out how to post a picture here again... 

whatever -  I was referring to the Axl's "green" picture on twitter, with back shorts, black t-shirt and no rapper's jewelry. WHY CANT HE SIMPLY DRESS HIMSELF AS HIMSELF DURING CONCERTS? Why its so hard to keep it simple?!?! Btw, it looks like Mr. Rose saves a ton in clothes... his sneakers are the same one as years ago - unless if he keeps buying them over and over again. Well, maybe he has a collection of grampa's sleepers (I would never forget those sleepers... lmao)

Let's keep talking so perhaps he can dump those rapper's jewelry (those necklaces are the worse :facepalm:) and hats. I don't care how much they cost. Money doesn't buy good taste ;). KEEP IT SIMPLE SIR! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Or nah... let's talk about something else.. I'm bored. Will try to sleep. Gnight. 

He wears that simple stuff when he's on his own, he creates a stage persona with all the stuff he puts on when he performs. You can see, that when he feels good and energized during the performance, stuff goes down (shades, tablecloth... with hats he starts without them and starts to cover his hair when it's sweaty and laying flat). The thing is, performance makes an artist vulnerable and he has no instrument to hide behind, so he uses clothes and accessories. That's why all that dog collars around ankles, jewelry... I bet that for him and people who know him it makes way more sense and hidden jokes, or, like, wolf stuff when Kat was doing the campaign to save wolves...  

Do you remember Rock the Rock Axl? From the interview I assume that's basically him how he sees himself as a rock singer persona, stripped to the bare minimum for animation. 

He probably owns more pieces of same clothing/shoes when one wears off - like jeans, his tights rub. 

Probably some ladies here are Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and gigi Hadid and they criticize people's weight.. It's time to look at yourself.. Axl was one of the most handsome and sexy man in rock.. He aged... And probably its time to eat... I don't understand what's your problem... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, soon said:

Does anyone else think that Greta takes style tips from Izzy? Here she is in runners, coloured pants and a plaid shirt. Albeit the shirt is a womens 'cut' but just picture a mens cut. I swear Ive seen current day Izzy in those exact same running shoes!

I love your energy to connect the dots with these things!! :lol:

Very funny but I think Greta has no one damn clue about who Izzy is or even Guns N' Roses :P

But she's better off that way! :headbang:

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

We're at 1000 now.

FINALLY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH!!! :devilshades:

31 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Probably some ladies here are Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and gigi Hadid and they criticize people's weight.. It's time to look at yourself.. Axl was one of the most handsome and sexy man in rock.. He aged... And probably its time to eat... I don't understand what's your problem... 

Hegemonic beauty and health don't go hand in hand.

Someone can be healthy and NOT BE Gigi Hadid........ telling us to look at ourselves is weird...... like you assume what people look like here just because we talk about Axl's weight. :question:
There's no correlation between topics.

Also saying "probably it's time to eat" it's not the best advice you can post in here, much less to your beloved Axl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I love your energy to connect the dots with these things!! :lol:

Very funny but I think Greta has no one damn clue about who Izzy is or even Guns N' Roses :P

But she's better off that way! :headbang:

FINALLY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH!!! :devilshades:

Hegemonic beauty and health don't go hand in hand.

Someone can be healthy and NOT BE Gigi Hadid........ telling us to look at ourselves is weird...... like you assume what people look like here just because we talk about Axl's weight. :question:
There's no correlation between topics.

Also saying "probably it's time to eat" it's not the best advice you can post in here, much less to your beloved Axl.

Are you a doctor??my beloved axl lives his life without complex... try to do the same thing...maybe you ll be a better person...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chiming in to congratulate us on 1000 pages of Women's Discussion Part 2! 

I saw the band last weekend, and there really isn't much new to discuss.  :shrugs:  I gotta say, Axl could consult with Rob Zombie on being in shape.  Apparently RZ's a vegan and does yoga or martial arts or something, and it clearly pays off.  That guy moves like he's in his early 30s, and he's only 3 years younger than Axl. 

Carry on!

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, triad said:

Chiming in to congratulate us on 1000 pages of Women's Discussion Part 2! 

I saw the band last weekend, and there really isn't much new to discuss.  :shrugs:  I gotta say, Axl could consult with Rob Zombie on being in shape.  Apparently RZ's a vegan and does yoga or martial arts or something, and it clearly pays off.  That guy moves like he's in his early 30s, and he's only 3 years younger than Axl. 

Carry on!

Where did you saw them? Did you like the show?

Martial arts are good exercise for staying in shape. I've not seen Rob Z in a thousand years and I only remember him as a bunch of hair :lol:

• Like 1