GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Found this in the social media thread

Fernando Lebeis
on Sunday

It's been a great last few years, now a quick breather before we start this up again. We have only begun to scratch the surface.

I think Fernando has been pretty good at scratching the surface of his balls :max:  And "We"? Really? More likely "They" Axl, Slash and Duff

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3 November 2019 at 5:40 PM, Axl`s BFF said:

I saw in one of the pictures axl had a peaky blinders t shirt on hope he buys a flats cap

He can't do that, he will look as if he is trying too hard to channel Brian Johnson

Not as much a crime as Ashba wearing a top hat though 

• Haha 1

On 9.10.2019 at 10:02 PM, Amaya said:

There are too many people to quote about Axl's stalker. See pages 1000 to 1002. He gave description of her to the police. He was emphasizing weight. She could have had a great shape and been really pretty  . He still would have been scared to death. Sandra Bullock, Shia LeBeaouf and him had stalkers enter their homes.  That is so scary. I am not victim blaming, but dont these people have security alarms systems and locked doors?

That's what I am wondering too. My dad is def not as rich as Axl and still has a pretty badass security system that will literally scream louder than anything if you even come close to his door.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13. 12. 2019 at 2:21 AM, MaskingApathy said:

Hey is there going to be an Advent calandar this year? @Andy14?

[3jgkbj.jpg]

I am a big fan of @Andy14 imagination, creativity, humor and all these virtues, but, honestly, no new material from the band - interviews, videos, very few backstage pics, this forum is more dead than alive and long are the days when jokes flew freely here...

Edited by Alja

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

So Motley reunites, RHCP bringing back Frusciante but GN’R still not decided to do full AFD reunion ?:max:

That's one of the reasons I don't think I will be buying tickets for the new Euro tour. If I buy tickets, I leave the show after Deadhorse and Locomotive. Assuming they keep those songs in the set list.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I haven't posted here in almost 5 months so let me wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2020! :headbang:

I've never finished an advent calendar for this year so here's what I've made, it sucks but whatever. You can use it as 12 (13) days of Christmas. 

Hide contents

icUQ0mK.jpg

Hide contents

Mm6JBom.jpg

Hide contents

LSKoauG.jpg

Hide contents

lqRpLYX.jpg

Hide contents

a4ElD6z.jpg

Hide contents

aEcGPjn.jpg

Hide contents

6sPBK7B.jpg

Hide contents

HZxk4x9.jpg

Hide contents

yUPLu1b.jpg

Hide contents

K6nFHLL.jpg

Hide contents

yXMrgZf.jpg

Hide contents

t5VH8YY.jpg

Hide contents

q2NgQXp.jpg

You are geeeniouss 👍✌👊👏👏👏 happy  Christmas to you 🎄🎁

• Like 1

Broken back mountain :rofl-lol:

@Andy14 Welcome back!!!!

Happy Holiday everyone :headbang:

... And Fernando's weird ass twitter post. Somebody should've got him a brain for Xmas :rolleyes: Well in the UK is boxing Day. Some british fans here, please send him a brain and an english dictionary and grammar book.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Padme said:

... And Fernando's weird ass twitter post. Somebody should've got him a brain for Xmas :rolleyes: Well in the UK is boxing Day. Some british fans here, please send him a brain and an english dictionary and grammar book.

Someone should finally let that man be what he is built to be, not a band manager, that would solve a lot of problems. That's all. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alja said:

Someone should finally let that man be what he is built to be, not a band manager, that would solve a lot of problems. That's all. 

He is not a band manager. He is just a member of Axl's entourage, a step brother if you want. Of course being in that position he can do things like allowing a couple of idiots to delete videos. But he is not the one negotiating contracts. The band has lawyers, a tour manager designated by Live Nation and booking agents to do that.