alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So now Izzy was there in the loft of the closet studio - only now he was with the girl that Axl had been fucking in the parking lot and who had stumbled out of the outhouse puking just before Axl had grabbed LM and ripped her clothes off. 

What is this? Did the 3rd part get posted? :question:

8 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Michelle Young also mentioned her. Somebody thought Michelle Young was the Michelle in question. She replied it wasn't her but another Michelle and that they used to call her Little Michelle.

Do you have a link or can you post where Michelle Young talked about this? I don't remember.

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

What is this? Did the 3rd part get posted? :question:

https://soundcloud.com/user-422086862/littlemichellelives-interview-part-3

To me it sounds like the same story as before with some added details.

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

Do you have a link or can you post where Michelle Young talked about this? I don't remember.

The conversation is two years old but you can see it on Little Michelle's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/LivesMichelle/status/1171840434391285760

• Thanks 1

Everything she is saying might very well be true but I'm unclear as to what she wants from this.  The allegations are very serious and disturbing.  So much so that there needs to be some evidence or testimony from someone supporting her story.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Padme said:

LOL!!! Now Izzy as well? :lol:

Just out of curiosity, where were Duff and Adler? :rolleyes:

According to her just after the incident happened her mums boyfriend was called to come and get her and she swore him to secrecy for two weeks because she needed time to think. She says she needed her two weeks. So then after the two weeks the boyfriend told the mum and that’s when the police were called. Slash and Steven started calling to find out what was going on and apparently Slash was beside himself when she told him and they were both sobbing about what had happened to her. 

Duff went round to her house to talk the mum into dropping the charges. He promised they’d get Axl help and he would never hurt a girl again. 

She says she went to work at the Cathouse after this and Slash would cry in her arms about it when she saw him. 

She also replied to me here that she saw Axl quite a few times too and he would practically cry every time he saw her and was heartbroken about what he had done. 

She says she wants to reconnect with them all, meet up and find a happy solution. She’s on Slash’s ig post about the show on Saturday asking to be invited to the show. 

• Like 3

On 9/13/2019 at 3:02 AM, Sydney Fan said:

"Meegan doesn't mind to show all her teenage love to Slash, despite his nasty words about her on his book."

ive always wondered how slash feels about writing that stuff now.

The book came out more than 10 years ago; I wonder how much of it he still stands by.

On 9/13/2019 at 4:46 AM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I've often wondered if it isn't awkward for Meegan and Axl to be around one another. She was the one who testified against him in Erin's lawsuit and called him a pig. If I was in Meegan's position, I'd probably continue to hold it against Axl what he did to my friend. Not that I know whether Meegan and Erin are still friends. I thought they had a fallout at some point?

As for Susan and Stephanie, no reason for any awkwardness there as far as I can tell. It would be quite a stretch to suggest that Susan should allow the singer in her husband's band to dictate who she can and cannot be friends with.

Maybe they have made up too.

Why would Gloria Allred say it was too bad she had written some of the story on social media or she could’ve gotten her a settlement? 

How would she know that without even looking what she had been writing? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

The conversation is two years old but you can see it on Little Michelle's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/LivesMichelle/status/1171840434391285760

:o Whoah! So Michelle Young seems to remember her? I guess this is the first and only "real" person that we all know too, who could shed a bit of light on the whole thing. Or at least on the part of LM and Axl's relationship :shrugs:

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She says she went to work at the Cathouse after this and Slash would cry in her arms about it when she saw him. 

She also replied to me here that she saw Axl quite a few times too and he would practically cry every time he saw her and was heartbroken about what he had done. 

Sometimes I don't know how to take this kind of stories.... It all seems out of character to me but at the same time, what the hell I know? 

None of the GN'R members talked good about her, not then, and Slash in his book written many years later, neither. However, if I had to guide myself by that and I didn't have the visual proof that we have today, I could not believe that Meeghan is dating Slash again. After the way Slash talked about her in his book. So..... who are these people and what's the truth? 😔

My conclusion is that human being are plastic, not rigid. They change all the time, according to circumstances. Even though patterns are always at the base of behavior, a person will not always act according to their personal pattern.

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She says she wants to reconnect with them all, meet up and find a happy solution. She’s on Slash’s ig post about the show on Saturday asking to be invited to the show. 

This is another part that I can't fit in my mind :no:

If something like that had happened to me, I would never want to meet or see those dudes ever in my life.

Why?

She says Duff is a hypocrite for writing that song about the #metoo movement. She says that song is about her and Axl :shrugs:..... Duff has already blocked her on Twitter, yet she still wants to see him and be buddies again?

4 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

If you want yet another version of what really happened, or just want to cringe, read the comments on the first part of the interview. :facepalm:

https://soundcloud.com/user-422086862/littlemichellelives-interview-part-1

OMG :facepalm:

That one read the quotes and the books, then mixed it with her blunt misogyny and spewed it in those comments.

The funniest part is where she says ALL (yiss, all) of Axl's relationships ar well documented by the press :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

:o Whoah! So Michelle Young seems to remember her? I guess this is the first and only "real" person that we all know too, who could shed a bit of light on the whole thing. Or at least on the part of LM and Axl's relationship :shrugs:

Raz Cue also remembers her:

https://www.razcue.com/single-post/2019/06/29/An-open-letter-to-Duff-McKagan

https://www.razcue.com/single-post/2019/07/02/I-was-wrong

OMG :facepalm:

That one read the quotes and the books, then mixed it with her blunt misogyny and spewed it in those comments.

The funniest part is where she says ALL (yiss, all) of Axl's relationships ar well documented by the press :rofl-lol:

I thought the funniest parts were:

"Though only 23 then, basically a Teen himself, Axl never sought people in her age range." and

"Everybody watched her rape Axl with her hands stuck down in his pants fondling his privates,THE WHOLE WAY HOME."

Why didn't anybody help the poor guy?! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I've read Raz before but for some reason, his word doesn't have too much value to me. Didn't this happen when Vicky Hamilton was the manager?

In my view, Michelle Young would pay attention to a particular girl much more than a guy would do.

11 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I thought the funniest parts were:

"Though only 23 then, basically a Teen himself, Axl never sought people in her age range." and

"Everybody watched her rape Axl with her hands stuck down in his pants fondling his privates,THE WHOLE WAY HOME."

:lol:Why didn't anybody help the poor guy?! 

Yes yes!! Those are the cringiest parts!! :rofl-lol:

After reading that crap, this image came to my mind:

image.jpeg.354431515aeb2027f304bf9eadecac38.jpeg

:rofl-lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 5:47 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Okay so just to be clear any apparent facts were already publicly known and she's suddenly claimed on the internet it's her aka latched onto them - with zero evidence. She's said if you question her/don't believe her then you must be a bad person and oh yeah she's writing/selling a book. She doesn't even have a single photo of herself with anyone from GNR because she supposedly destroyed any sliver of proof she ever even knew them let alone was like their family.

Yeah the fact that she doesn't have any pics or anything of herself with any of the band members is a little suspicious. Even Barbi and Pamela have stuff from back then.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:21 AM, Padme said:

There wasn't ZERO evidence. Axl went to trial. Slash talked about this incident in his book. In the begining this girl acussed him too. I don't remember all the details. But Slash says Axl and this girl had sex. And she happens to be underage at the time. Did Axl know she was underage? I don't know. And maybe Axl didn't know that either at the time.

I didn't hear this woman recent comments about this event in the past. So I don't know what she claims now. But the incident with this girl happened because Slash talked about in his book.

Is this the same event that Slash talks about in his book? I thought in the other thread someone said that this may have been another incident, different girl.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:49 AM, Blackstar said:

I generally want to take into account all the available versions and sources, and also look at each case separately, before I pass judgement on anything (unlike, for example, some MJ fans who refused to watch the documentary).

So, even though I'd read her side of the story on her social media and here on the forum, I listened to the audio interview too (the parts that have been uploaded so far). I've noticed that there has been a "progression" in her story, with parts of it being altered each time and new things being added. This is the case with the audio interview too and the story is also "enhanced" with more sensational details. The description of the miscarriage scene sounded like something beyond the realm of possibility. It sounded fictional. Even if the rest of her account could be considered plausible in theory - although it's not backed by any evidence for the most part and is contradicted by other accounts - this part just couldn't be. There are other things that don't add up, but this is just too much.

I also don't find her stated motive for opening up about it now very convincing.

Moreover, there is an obvious political agenda behind some of the "support" she gets, including her "interviewer".

All this has made me very skeptical (to put it mildly).

I believe the part of the story that is known from other sources for years (that she was thrown out naked). This is bad in itself, but it's still not forcible rape and it's an old story that we all knew. 

I can feel sympathy for the part I believe as true, but on the other hand I can't condone making up stuff to make someone look worse than they were or for whatever other reasons.

Same. I'm fully sympathetic if it's true but we don't know that this woman is the same person as the girl from way back then. There's nothing to confirm that, no photos or anything. Although if Michelle Young recognizes her then that gives it some credibility.

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah the fact that she doesn't have any pics or anything of herself with any of the band members is a little suspicious. Even Barbi and Pamela have stuff from back then.

Yeah, well, there aren't any photos of Jesus yet so many people believe in him :question:

lol, sorry :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

I thought in the other thread someone said that this may have been another incident, different girl.

I said I was confused by the way the bandmembers described her, some called her "psycho chick", others "hippie chick" and other times they talked about some "DIO boots girl" :facepalm: but there is one constant in all the stories and that is that Axl and Slash were chased by the police because they were accussed of rape by a minor.

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Is this the same event that Slash talks about in his book? I thought in the other thread someone said that this may have been another incident, different girl.

I believe what Slash says in his book. I don't believe she is that same girl. Nor I believe her story. Unless we have someone like Vicky Hamilton adding more information and confirmation to everything LM has said

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Yeah, well, there aren't any photos of Jesus yet so many people believe in him :question:

lol, sorry :smiley-confused2:

I said I was confused by the way the bandmembers described her, some called her "psycho chick", others "hippie chick" and other times they talked about some "DIO boots girl" :facepalm: but there is one constant in all the stories and that is that Axl and Slash were chased by the police because they were accussed of rape by a minor.

Right so maybe they were chased by the police several different times for the same accusation by different girls? I'm sure it happened there regularly. Idk, I guess we won't know for sure what's true and what isn't unless one of the band members who were present say something that can corroborate her story. Is she still posting online and stuff? I think she disappeared from the forum.

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why would Gloria Allred say it was too bad she had written some of the story on social media or she could’ve gotten her a settlement? 

How would she know that without even looking what she had been writing? 

Gloria is an ambulance chaser. Any woman having consenual sex and the man does not wife her, Gloria takes the womans case.   See the Tiger Woods bunch of mistresses.                                                   Any woman really wronged, Gloria will take the case too.  See the caae of  Amber who was  innocent and invovled with Scot Peterson who murdered his wife, Lacey.. Gloria"s daughter is Atty,  tv show, talking head Lisa Bloom.       Because LM put her story out there first mixed  fact and fiction, Gloria sees less pr and less of a settlement, etc. 

Edited by Amaya

What are the facts?                                That a  then 15 year girl was turned out without her clothes.   That the police were looking  for Axl and Slash about 35  years ago. There was a court case that got dropped. That LM was a  runaway at 12. Something must have been awful  in what home life she had. Her mother and the mother's boyfriend did not care for her, raise her as a child should have been and looked out for her safety.  LM did have a voluntary sexual relationship  with Axl. Safe to say  , I think, there was also sexual assault .     My God, it sounds like it was gang rape.  Duff opened this all with his woke and me too bs.  Slash and Duff had a book entry. Was it the same girl or not? So confusing.                           I  like Izzy because he has kept his mouth mostly closed on his past.  Other facts , that then  15 yr. old  girl  LM had a tough life and now has had a hard life . What and how much of her story is true? Who knows.  No one will never know.                                                                                                                              My opinion.............................

Fact also is ,even though cases of decades ago can come to life,  ex the Catholic Church and those priest, I doubt anything will come of LM in my opinion.   GnR are teflon. They all survived their drug years free of no lasting sexually diseases, Hepatitis  and even Izzy, Steve, Axl, Slash , for all their loose sex, they never had children with paternity suits like ballers. This reunion tour has given the Big 3 a chance to do the 1980s - UYI tours over again the right way.  

Edited by Amaya

That is all I can say of that.      I want to post and contribute so....                                                         Now, what a wild week of GnR women.                                                  X Beta done lost her mind of Mrs. Stephanie Bryant  and Mts. Duff  "s picture.     A simple picture of two from  the last supermodels who knew each  other back in their days. .You dont have models like them anymore.    They were the real deal.                                                                                                              X So Slash wrote. not so nice things about his ex and now current, Meegan. What did he say in his book written years before they rehooked up which was smart and lucky for him.                                           X. Steven' s book, he mentioned of a time he and Izzy and Slash   all had sex with one girl, some girl. At the same time.  This does not fit in currently, with anything  but I am just mentioning it because I  just  read that and dont see how....logistically, lol. Was she an acrobat? The distance between the two, umm.....areas that are really close in distance....what was she?  A beast!                      X For good messure and  current too. See Ms. Perla's IG page. She has great lil quote. "I dont want your man, but I dont know why you want your man. "   I like that. That is a good one and so true.   However someone , friend of hers I would assume, posted back a subliminal reference about Meegan. Ha. Funny. Ms. Perla shot it down as it was in reference to no one. It was just one of those good life quotes. 

Edited by Amaya

On 18/09/2019 at 12:11 PM, killuridols said:

This is another part that I can't fit in my mind :no:

If something like that had happened to me, I would never want to meet or see those dudes ever in my life.

Why?

She says Duff is a hypocrite for writing that song about the #metoo movement. She says that song is about her and Axl :shrugs:..... Duff has already blocked her on Twitter, yet she still wants to see him and be buddies again?

I don’t understand this at all. Saying it would be amazing to connect with Axl, Slash and Duff again and meet up is just crazy. 

And what kind of setting is a GNR show for this kind of thing? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Padme said:

I believe what Slash says in his book.

But AXL himself said that Slash lied in his book :ph34r:

Also Slash didn't speak so nicely about Meeghan and years later, he's back to dating her :shrugs:

20 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Right so maybe they were chased by the police several different times for the same accusation by different girls? I'm sure it happened there regularly. Idk, I guess we won't know for sure what's true and what isn't unless one of the band members who were present say something that can corroborate her story. Is she still posting online and stuff? I think she disappeared from the forum.

Yes. It seems there was a similar incident happening in Chicago, rape charges and all....

The band members will NEVER admit to any of that, so we can sit down while we wait.

LM has not posted in this forum again, for all I know. Last time she was here she was blatantly bullied so I don't think she will be coming back.
She does post on Twitter sometimes.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t understand this at all. Saying it would be amazing to connect with Axl, Slash and Duff again and meet up is just crazy. 

:shrugs:

The whole thing baffles me. It looks to me she's not received good advice on how to handle this.

15 hours ago, Amaya said:

Fact also is ,even though cases of decades ago can come to life,  ex the Catholic Church and those priest, I doubt anything will come of LM in my opinion.   GnR are teflon.

Right.

Now that I see that headline "Axl has his own #metoo" or something like that... I think it's bollocks.... Axl had his #metoo in 1994, when he was at the top of his career and People Magazine published the story of Erin on the cover. Plus, the testimony of Stephanie Seymour. I guess that was his downfall and he got his wifebeater gold badge back then. But since it seems he's not wronged any other woman in all this time, nothing new coming up now will affect him.

Also, I believe there has to be a setup for this kind of thing and right now, there isn't anything going on regarding the world of rock. The #Metoo thing was promoted by a bunch of high profile Hollywood actresses and that's how other people followed. But with LM, it all comes too late. If she had joined Erin & Steph, she could have made something out of it, maybe. These days, she doesn't even have the capacity to push a hashtag on Twitter, because you need money for that and a whole setup behind you, supporting your cause.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for her. If her story is totally false or half true or all true, I feel sorry for and all the girls : strippers, prostitutes, groupies,  etc.  Audriana Smith, Desi Craft, PamelaManning, and LM, Michelle Y,. I feel sorry the girl Slash and Izzy both took turns having sex with and girl Izzy, Slash , and Steve all had sex with  every part of her body.  No need to  answer . I saw something Canter has on you tube. Some former gfs of GnR, something like that. Just generally speaking...Who were these girls? Where are today? How did they get there in 1980s? It was really sad really when you think about it. They were not  wifed. They were not protected and coddled by  the record company machine. They did not earn millions. They are not friends with this band. They were.     Just hope all of those girls lives turned out ok too.                                     Even for the band, they are living a  world away from where and what they were in the 1980s. They must reflect sometimes on what if they , the right 5, had not met. The 5 of  them could have just become bums,  in jail,  homeless, drug addicts, drug dealing , dead, or just in one of the many nameless, struggling, bad  bands of wanna be's .              

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That is just strange and questions her accuracy , truthfulness, or her mental health from it all if it is true. Who would want to "reconnect?" It is all really, very sad, true or not, and  sad for all of the girls back then.

Edited by Amaya