Tommy Stinson Talks DJ And Bumblefoot Quitting: 'I Felt Bad For Axl Because I Think He Kinda Got Side-Swiped A Bit By Some Of The Stuff'

6 minutes ago, action said:

i couldn't feel less interested.

nothing against Tommy as a person. ok. he served in GNR thrice as long as duff. so? To me, he didn't add anything to the GNR legacy. he brought one mediocre song to chinese democracy and that was that. as for the live performances, i'm still trying to erase those from my mind. pimp Axl, pajama Tommy, robin funck and baboon DJ aren't exactly glorious moments in the book of hard rock history.

the farthest Tommy and all the other hacks stay from anything GNR related, the better as far as i'm concerned.

I agree with you. This guy has not added anything to the legacy of the GNR, if there is a legacy ... and always speaks the same things in interviews ...
In fact, he does not even deserve topics about him ... and in the last weeks we had what? 3 or 4 here in the forum about the pearls that the guy says .... totally unnecessary ...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AlexC said:

Why is everyone who's ever been in or is currently involved with GN'R so fucking sketchy and vague? It's absolutely ridiculous. This is the most information we've gotten about the reunion from any former member and it's still almost nothing. "This and that" yes thank you Tommy, how very insightful.

Why is everyone so terrified of Axl? Bumblefoot acts like he's got PTSD when asked about him in interviews. For fuck sake.

Yeah, it is, and Ron hasn't said much, considering it's been years.

9 hours ago, AlexC said:

Why is everyone who's ever been in or is currently involved with GN'R so fucking sketchy and vague? It's absolutely ridiculous. This is the most information we've gotten about the reunion from any former member and it's still almost nothing. "This and that" yes thank you Tommy, how very insightful.

Why is everyone so terrified of Axl? Bumblefoot acts like he's got PTSD when asked about him in interviews. For fuck sake.

I don't think they are terrified. Most likely it's some contract obligation that they have signed. And if they speak out they get in legal and finacial trouble

you know what? someone needs to stand up and release the alleged snowstorm of unreleased music recorded before the reunion. maybe it needs to be taken out of axl's, Fernando's, and beta's hands and released independently. or if not ex members like tommy should shut their mouths and mind their own business. period.

5 minutes ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

sounds like tommy is on meth i love claiming a snowstorm of music recorded before the reunion with no proof no evidence no tracks no music to back his delusions up

Axl was saying CD II and Remix albums were already recorded. So Tommy is not saying anything controversial. Axl confirmed a lot of tracks in the chats. Talked about Soul Monster after the release of CD. 

But nothing ever gets released so at this point people calling bullshit are not crazy. It's like when I see dog shit on the street. I know eventually someone's going to step in it. It's just when will it be me. Who knows? CD II will be like stepping in dog shit, you knew it would happen but it's still a surprise. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

It's like when I see dog shit on the street. I know eventually someone's going to step in it. It's just when will it be me. Who knows? CD II will be like stepping in dog shit, you knew it would happen but it's still a surprise. 

Wasted, I actually like you, but this comparison is just awful buddy :lol:

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1:25 PM, maynard said:

No, he can't.

Of course around 350 instrumentals and song snippets must exit somewhere. He has confirmed many things over the years. Only a fool would trust him.

Axl is done as an art creator. With or without Slash, he'll just milk the GNR legay and then retire. He won't release new music.

Axl can sing his ass off with acdc. I saw them in vienna and his voice wad unbelievably good. He put more effort than with GNR.

Why? Only God/Axl knows... 

there's no evidence guns n roses music exists before the reunion started. axl, slash, and duff haven't written or recorded yet. or else we would have heard about it. and if this mythical music tommy talks about existed it would be available on mp3 download for the public. it's not available. which tells me the music doesn't exist. never did. it's FAKE news and LIES to distract from the successful and profitable reunion tour with the big 3: axl, slash, and duff going on. tommy's a distraction. tommy should shut his mouth. and stop LYING to the press about FAKE music

11 minutes ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

there's no evidence guns n roses music exists before the reunion started. axl, slash, and duff haven't written or recorded yet. or else we would have heard about it. and if this mythical music tommy talks about existed it would be available on mp3 download for the public. it's not available. which tells me the music doesn't exist. never did. it's FAKE news and LIES to distract from the successful and profitable reunion tour with the big 3: axl, slash, and duff going on. tommy's a distraction. tommy should shut his mouth. and stop LYING to the press about FAKE music

So irrespective of the fact that Axl, Bumblefoot, Dj Ashba and now Tommy Stinson have all said at different times that there is unreleased material. It's fake news? Why? Because you want it to be? Does unreleased material offend you in some way? You seem very angry at the idea of it.

3 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

afd is a myth

Use Your Illusion was an illusion.

GN'R Lies was a lie.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, AlexC said:

So irrespective of the fact that Axl, Bumblefoot, Dj Ashba and now Tommy Stinson have all said at different times that there is unreleased material. It's fake news? Why? Because you want it to be? Does unreleased material offend you in some way? You seem very angry at the idea of it.

Use Your Illusion was an illusion.

GN'R Lies was a lie.

bumblefoot, dj ashba, and tommy stinson is FAKE guns. they have 0 credibility. they give FAKE interviews and give FAKE news. axl said many times mythical music is coming out and it never comes out. never comes out. many times a boy cries wolf. the wolf never comes. there is no unreleased material. it's FAKE material. FAKE news to cover up the failure it's been before the big 2 finally came back and righted the sinking ship 

Just now, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

bumblefoot, dj ashba, and tommy stinson is FAKE guns. they have 0 credibility. they give FAKE interviews and give FAKE news. axl said many times mythical music is coming out and it never comes out. never comes out. many times a boy cries wolf. the wolf never comes. there is no unreleased material. it's FAKE material. FAKE news to cover up the failure it's been before the big 2 finally came back and righted the sinking ship 

Okay then.

53 minutes ago, AlexC said:

He just believes if he keeps saying this, Axl will come all angry, upload CD II to YouTube and tell him, "here you have the unreleased material, tell me it doesn't exist now fuckhead, go home" and so he'll get to hear all those songs he's obsessed about.

I'm sure it will work soon 

• Like 2