Steel Panther Poontang Boomerang Cover

• 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Decided to rerecord this one since I sorta rushed into the first cover, many parts incorrect etc. Feedback appreciated! This forum needs more SP fans! Every one of their albums is recommended by me

Saw them earlier this month.  They are entertaining, and while their lyrics are purposely silly, they really do sound good.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, triad said:

Saw them earlier this month.  They are entertaining, and while their lyrics are purposely silly, they really do sound good.  

They are the best live band I've seen after GNR this summer! And yes you have to be a certain kind of person to get into the lyrics, luckily I am one of them and find them hilarious, and not to mention their guitarist Satchel writes great riffs and solos. One of the better rock bands to come out of this century

• Like 2

On 7/25/2017 at 4:19 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Decided to rerecord this one since I sorta rushed into the first cover, many parts incorrect etc. Feedback appreciated! This forum needs more SP fans! Every one of their albums is recommended by me

On 7/25/2017 at 4:19 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

i love the remake but the first one with the kitty...so cute! and that t-shirt you had on that says I Hate Being Sexy...what else does it say! ? very nice :P

and i love the color of your guitar like a candy apple red? are you the ginger? cos i am too, that's my pic as my avatar so i can say ginger :D

very very nice....more please!!! rock4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i love the remake but the first one with the kitty...so cute! and that t-shirt you had on that says I Hate Being Sexy...what else does it say! ? very nice :P

and i love the color of your guitar like a candy apple red? are you the ginger? cos i am too, that's my pic as my avatar so i can say ginger :D

very very nice....more please!!! rock4

Haha the shirt yes, it was actually a tribute to Steel panthers guitarist Satchel, he wears it himself and that's why I got it:

I found it so awesome I ordered it myself, so I put it on for the video. And I think the color is called Heritage Cherry or something like that, don't really remember bought it 3 years ago. And no I got brown hair:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

40 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Haha the shirt yes, it was actually a tribute to Steel panthers guitarist Satchel, he wears it himself and that's why I got it:

I found it so awesome I ordered it myself, so I put it on for the video. And I think the color is called Heritage Cherry or something like that, don't really remember bought it 3 years ago. And no I got brown hair:lol:

i can see it says i hate being sexy but i....and then rest is blocked. i think it's but i play guitar so i can't help it! :D

and yeah it's awesome!:headbang:rock4;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1