Forum Musicians

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 0:57 PM, highvoltage said:

I see a lot of guitarists here, any singers in the house? Post some stuff! :shades: 

How about both? XD

I don't know how well my stuff will be recieved since it is not even remotely close tol what everybody else here makes. Some of it is noisey psychedelic scuzz, some of it is feaky folk shit, some of it is shoegazey. Either way, enjoy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

How about both? XD

I don't know how well my stuff will be recieved since it is not even remotely close tol what everybody else here makes. Some of it is noisey psychedelic scuzz, some of it is feaky folk shit, some of it is shoegazey. Either way, enjoy.

The Schumann Resonance has been replace with the Jabberwocky Resonance.  This is what the world feels like now.  I love this music!  Cant make out a lot of lyrics on first listen.  Thanks for posting these!   

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, soon said:

The Schumann Resonance has been replace with the Jabberwocky Resonance.  This is what the world feels like now.  I love this music!  Cant make out a lot of lyrics on first listen.  Thanks for posting these!   

it's original! i very much like Going in Circles :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soon said:

9 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's original! i very much like Going in Circles :)

Thank you both :)  Really I just use very rudimentary gear and record all of it in my living room. I've done other stuff than what you've heard. Some going back as far as 1996 during the Tascam 4-track casette days. I'd post the other projects and collaborations (different genres) but they're all on Internet Archive. If you wanna hear that stuff just drop me a PM. I just put out whatever pops in my head.

Now here is some of the sound design/sound art I make. These videos are from an upcomming low budget surrealistic horror movie I'm making. There is no dialog, just all experimental soundtrack. All of the scenes that occur in my house (the one in these videos) are finished but not all are edited. Hopefully I can shoot at the other 2 characters house soon. Was almost done doing the stuff over there last year but some shit went down so I have to reshoot all of it at their new place. Enjoy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Thank you both :)  Really I just use very rudimentary gear and record all of it in my living room. I've done other stuff than what you've heard. Some going back as far as 1996 during the Tascam 4-track casette days. I'd post the other projects and collaborations (different genres) but they're all on Internet Archive. If you wanna hear that stuff just drop me a PM. I just put out whatever pops in my head.

Now here is some of the sound design/sound art I make. These videos are from an upcomming low budget surrealistic horror movie I'm making. There is no dialog, just all experimental soundtrack. All of the scenes that occur in my house (the one in these videos) are finished but not all are edited. Hopefully I can shoot at the other 2 characters house soon. Was almost done doing the stuff over there last year but some shit went down so I have to reshoot all of it at their new place. Enjoy.

I am creeped out.  and impressed.  Thanks for posting!

• Like 2