Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

Day 29

I could have chosen from a huge list of songs. but I think these two are the best representation of songs from my childhood. I feel very fortunate my parents listened to various kinds of great music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. really informed my musical taste for when I got into music later on. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Day 29?? I think it's 29... lol this is embarrassing and neither of my sisters ever let me forget it

I was obsessed with this song when I was a kid :lol: Lololol 

I almost chose this song too! You can't help but sing to it! :)

• Like 4

Day 13 One of your favorite 70's songs

oh this is going to be hard! so many to chose from. but i love this song soooo much :heart: in honor of the late Brad Delp...

45 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Day 29

I could have chosen from a huge list of songs. but I think these two are the best representation of songs from my childhood. I feel very fortunate my parents listened to various kinds of great music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. really informed my musical taste for when I got into music later on. 

very cool songs :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

Day 29
This song is way older than I am but I remember it from my childhood as it was recorded on a tape that we always used to play when we were traveling by car in the early 90s (There were other 60s and 70s songs on the tape but I am not sure which songs..only sure about this one)

great song! Norman is my homie :P

• Like 1

Ok, gonna try to plough through the rest of this tonight so apologies for the multiple posts.

Day 24 - Would love the chance to see Led Zep even with Jason filling in for his Dad. :headbang:

Alternatively, I wish Josh Homme would stop fucking about with Queens and reform his real band. :headbang:

• Like 1