Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

Day 30 and I don't know how to answer this day. I'm gonna think about this a little longer.

Soooo, what about something like the MyGnR Music Challenge? We collect all the song-challenges we all here come up with and start a new round. I'm going to open a new thread of it, ok?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I love the chorus of this song because I really do believe that the bad times in life don't last forever and when you come out the other side of things you are usually a stronger, better person. 

Damn with all I have been thru I guess I am stronger than I think too.  Good one :heart:

• Like 1

I could only think of her at this time ; I'm very sensitive and emotional being, so I tend to hide myself and my feelings, I like to be on the sidelines rather than the center attention of everything, it's reason why I only post sometimes.:shrugs:

I do have a crazy wild side and can be a handfull, however  im a very  loyal handfull:)

Edited by melina i
  • Like 4

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have you heard their new album, it is brilliant. I really love this band but I especially like her, love it on twitter when she tells people to just fuck off :lol: She's beautiful. 

Yeah she was pretty cool when I saw their concert years ago at an Earth Day festival in Richmond, VA :headbang:

• Like 1

Day 30 is hard one for me to pick. It's like all songs I chose represent a different aspect of my personality. But since this is a challenge, I've come up with a song anyway. I went with my gut feeling on this.

It's a fairly unknown song, but it's poetic, beautiful and complicated, yet strangely hopeful.

"I don't know if all I've got to give
Will ever be enough to lift the lid
But I understand that while I live
I'll build pyramids"

Trouble Over Tokyo - Pyramids

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sosso said:

Day  7

GN'R - YCBM 

Yay, someone to keep me company in finishing out this thread!  I posted day 12, now I'm gonna wait until you catch up @Sosso!

Edited by triad
hangin' around
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Day 30 and I don't know how to answer this day. I'm gonna think about this a little longer.

Soooo, what about something like the MyGnR Music Challenge? We collect all the song-challenges we all here come up with and start a new round. I'm going to open a new thread of it, ok?

when should we enter the song-challenges and where to? i have TONS of ideas ready to go! :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:
14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

when should we enter the song-challenges and where to? i have TONS of ideas ready to go! :P

Yes, me too!

• Like 2