Sign in to follow this  
AxlIsGod.

REQ - The Blues/SoD Studio Edit (Demo?)

Does anyone have the alternate version of this? Think it was an edit of the studio version to sound more like the blues, with the faster/heavier intro. Had it on my old pc, dying to re-listen! May have been from a remix album or live era type thing. Much thanks!

9 minutes ago, Słash said:

It was like a mix version of the RIR performance 

I've seen a "demo" on youtube that appears to be a mixed live version, but I had a download that was full studio quality. You Couldnt tell it was edited with live bits if it was.

2 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

I've seen a "demo" on youtube that appears to be a mixed live version, but I had a download that was full studio quality. You Couldnt tell it was edited with live bits if it was.

Yeah this is the Live mixed version

Edited by Słash

Just now, AxlIsGod. said:

Yeah seen this one but this wasn't the one I had. Hmmm

Yeah the one which I had before, it was the original one, I even had the original demo of Madagascar and even Better.

There is no demo version of Better anywhere and even the Madagascar Demo online, thats the live mix like of The Blues. 

My old laptop crashed and everything went away with it, I had a lot of stuff on it 

• Like 1

The one I had was similar to this one, the last part din't have "What I'd tell Ya" part 

1 minute ago, Słash said:

The one I had was similar to this one, the last part din't have "What I'd tell Ya" part 

All I have is that, the Bloody Roses/Rio remaster, the '07 demo and the '08 demo. Didn't know there were more.

On 3/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, CUbriggsy said:

Oh wow I made that one!  I almost completely forgot about it lol I remember using Audacity and stitching together those couple of full band parts to the intro and whatnot and adding that little reversed synth orchestral part to make it crescendo.  I had to record my own guitar playing the last note of the added part (the 30 second mark) because Axl sang over it live of course so it sounded better just adding the note myself

I added the old intro to the studio version by copying from other parts of the song. But only that, I didn't change the tempo or anything :lol:

On 26.3.2017 at 8:53 AM, WhazUp said:

Oh wow I made that one!  I almost completely forgot about it lol I remember using Audacity and stitching together those couple of full band parts to the intro and whatnot and adding that little reversed synth orchestral part to make it crescendo.  I had to record my own guitar playing the last note of the added part (the 30 second mark) because Axl sang over it live of course so it sounded better just adding the note myself

Could you re-upload it???

3 hours ago, hsvhsv28 said:

Could you re-upload it???

I will check and see if I still have a copy of it laying around on my hard drive somewhere, if I do I definitely will!

the only real versions besides the official one are 2007 MSL leak and 2008 Antiquiet leak. everything else is either live version or fanmade.