Jump to content
The Holographic Universe

New Adler interview except from Rolling Stone

Recommended Posts

This is a double edged sword. Good news because this means he is involved with gnr in some capacity again, but also, I can't believe they're censoring him again. Now he didn't mention the part that it was heartbreaking? Yeah censor the negativity from someone just speaking his feelings..not cool GNR.

I am 100% sure the contract he was put under January 2nd ran out this year on Jan 2nd, thus all the interviews the did. Obviously someone went Kim Jong Un on him again. Hopefully he is involved at the 30th anniversary or RIR.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that he doesn't want to comment or, as he put it, literally can't, is good news. If he had no future with them he wouldn't give a fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This is a double edged sword. Good news because this means he is involved with gnr in some capacity again, but also, I can't believe they're censoring him again. Now he didn't mention the part that it was heartbreaking? Yeah censor the negativity from someone just speaking his feelings..not cool GNR.

I am 100% sure the contract he was put under January 2nd ran out this year on Jan 2nd, thus all the interviews the did. Obviously someone went Kim Jong Un on him again. Hopefully he is involved at the 30th anniversary or RIR.

Or just maybe, Mr or Mrs know it all, someone got in touch and told him about a certain idea for a certain anniversary and advised him that if he wants to be involved in it he shouldn't be airing GN'R business in public.

You have a job, right? Or you can imagine having one? Let's say you work at Starbucks and you go online or do interviews talking shit about Starbucks, will Starbucks be happy with you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

Or just maybe, Mr or Mrs know it all, someone got in touch and told him about a certain idea for a certain anniversary and advised him that if he wants to be involved in it he shouldn't be airing GN'R business in public.

You have a job, right? Or you can imagine having one? Let's say you work at Starbucks and you go online or do interviews talking shit about Starbucks, will Starbucks be happy with you?

But if they don't give me the right coffee, I will talk shit about them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Słash said:

But if they don't give me the right coffee, I will talk shit about them. 

They aren't giving you coffee, you work there (in the above analogy).

You can't talk shit about your employer and not expect consequences.

I think Steven has changed his tune as he's been invited to play with AFD5 for a special show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MADDOGJONES said:

They aren't giving you coffee, you work there (in the above analogy).

 

So if I work there, it means I can't get coffee? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Słash said:

So if I work there, it means I can't get coffee? 

You can buy coffee from your employer I Imagine, maybe they will give you some free cups (where's this going?), but they ain't going to have you talk shit about them without consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Steven Adler, among others, started GNR.

The guy you're giving shit didn't start Starbucks, or whatever place he works at.

Steven Adler can say whatever he wants.

You, however, cannot.

No, you have got it completely the wrong way around.

I can say whatever I want, because I don't work for GNR, I'm just some idiot on a forum.

Steven can say whatever he wants too, but if he wants to play with GN'R again the future he cannot, clearly, as shown in this recent interview.

Jesus, it gets tiring schooling people all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You can buy coffee from your employer I Imagine, maybe they will give you some free cups (where's this going?), but they ain't going to have you talk shit about them without consequences.

Its good you are giving me free cups of coffee even though I prefer Coffee frappuccino, but I can make all types of Coffee, I invented those and I can still make them, but they hire some random dude and tell him to make it and not me, is that fair?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Słash said:

Its good you are giving me free cups of coffee even though I prefer Coffee frappuccino, but I can make all types of Coffee, I invented those and I can still make them, but they hire some random dude and tell him to make it and not me, is that fair?  

If you were fired for speed balling then yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Słash said:

Its good you are giving me free cups of coffee even though I prefer Coffee frappuccino, but I can make all types of Coffee, I invented those and I can still make them, but they hire some random dude and tell him to make it and not me, is that fair?  

You did get fired for taking heroin and fucking up a bunch of different coffees, we don't stand for that at Starbucks I'm afraid, no matter how good your Cappuccino's are. Usually when we fire someone we ban them from our stores too, it's very rare they we invite them back to work special shifts with us, but if we do, we expect to be respected publicly and not thrown under the bus, ya know, for helping you out a little. I mean with your history, what other coffee shop is going to hire you? You are lucky we even thought of you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MADDOGJONES said:

You did get fired for taking heroin and fucking up a bunch of different coffees, we don't stand for that at Starbucks I'm afraid, no matter how good your Cappuccino's are. Usually when we fire someone we ban them from our stores too, it's very rare they we invite them back to work special shifts with us, but if we do, we expect to be respected publicly and not thrown under the bus, ya know, for helping you out a little. I mean with your history, what other coffee shop is going to hire you? You are lucky we even thought of you.

First of all it was not heroin, it was white coffee powder. 

All your other partners left you too, your company went down the hill and you hired a bunch of clowns to sell your coffee. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You did get fired for taking heroin and fucking up a bunch of different coffees, we don't stand for that at Starbucks I'm afraid, no matter how good your Cappuccino's are. Usually when we fire someone we ban them from our stores too, it's very rare they we invite them back to work special shifts with us, but if we do, we expect to be respected publicly and not thrown under the bus, ya know, for helping you out a little. I mean with your history, what other coffee shop is going to hire you? You are lucky we even thought of you.

Maybe if Frank was on heroin, he wouldn't fuck up or play the songs too fast ...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Słash said:

First of all it was not heroin, it was white coffee powder. 

All your other partners left you too, your company went down the hill and you hired a bunch of clowns to sell your coffee. 

You were taking anything you could get your hands on, but I think Speedballs, which are a mix of heroin and cocaine, were your favorite.

Yes, we have had some tough years, but also great successes, we served Coffee to 300,000 people at the Rock In Rio festival and to 55,000 at the tokyo dome, both sold out (just to mention a little). We have always been Starbucks though and right now Starbucks is doing great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Am I the only one that finds Adler annoying as shit?

Nope. The guy is fucking utterly ridiculous. I don't think he has any future with GNR. I believe he was reminded by certain channels that he signed a contract to not speak on GNR and it probably stated in that contract that he couldn't even talk about signing the contract. I doubt that contract expired. He has been given notice to shut the fuck up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Maybe if Frank was on heroin, he wouldn't fuck up or play the songs too fast ...

He plays the songs at the speed Duff and Slash want him to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×