New Adler interview except from Rolling Stone

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

And don't forget Izzy deleting his "not involved in April shows" and "loot" tweets.

Why are you guys doing this to me? I don't want to have any expectations! :unsure:

Yep!

The biggest thing that stands out to me is Izzy. He was quick to shut down rumors last year and now he's not saying anything?

All I'm saying is they're up to something. :ph34r:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yep!

The biggest thing that stands out to me is Izzy. He was quick to shut down rumors last year and now he's not saying anything?

Steven's situation stands out more to me. I can understand Izzy not saying anything because there are no rumors in the press about a reunion, only here, se he might not even know (I think he does because he's always reading us, though :ph34r:) but Steven... He was talking, then suddenly said he can't talk anymore. At first we could assume that could mean a bad thing, he could be having problems with GNR but then he appears hanging out with Slash.

So confused right now!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:
28 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Didn't he also say he was retired? 

Too many interviews.

He's retired unless there's an opportunity to play in an established band or to do something with GNR "the right way".

Yes, this. I think he'll go if they offer him some more songs to play, but I don't see anything more.

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yep!

Yes, but there aren't any rumors in the media now, just speculation (or wishful thinking...) in a fan forum.

• Like 1