Jump to content
auad

Adler's Mom Details 'Manipulated' 'Celebrity Rehab' Encounter

Recommended Posts

Again and again I feel sorry so much for Steven. He deserves better.

And his mom, ugh, reminds me again of my fucked up auntie and my nephew. I guess some women are too pathetic to raise kids, end up fuck them up.

Something like this makes me wonder, how come Carolina Adler become Steven's wife? Is she even like actually a wife? Or some caretakers? :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, stella said:

I agree with this completely, and I don't think any doctor who truly had his or her patients' best interests in mind would ever suggest putting them on TV to work out their addiction issues. I feel that shows like Celebrity Rehab are incredibly exploitative. They're taking people who are in very vulnerable places, who are in some cases probably desperate for money and who perhaps are not making sound decisions at that point. They're using those people's issues for profit. It's trainwreck syndrome at its worst. 
 

 

 

Don't even get me started on the "luxury treatment centers" they have in Hollywood. Do you really need a pool and a spa for your drug treatment or do you need the best staff and doctors? It seems like everyone is out to rip off these vulnerable people. 

Yeah seeing Dr. Drew on TV just makes me sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Again and again I feel sorry so much for Steven. He deserves better.

And his mom, ugh, reminds me again of my fucked up auntie and my nephew. I guess some women are too pathetic to raise kids, end up fuck them up.

Something like this makes me wonder, how come Carolina Adler become Steven's wife? Is she even like actually a wife? Or some caretakers? :wacko:

She's his wife, but the story behind that is as creepy as your suggestion. It appears Carolina Adler is/used to be a GNR obsessed fangirl from South America who desperately wanted to lose her virginity to someone in GNR.

Since all the good ones were either already taken or completely unreachable, I guess she settled for Steven. #ThingsILearnedInTheJungleSection

 

 

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frey said:

She's his wife, but the story behind that is as creepy as your suggestion. It appears Carolina Adler is/used to be a GNR obsessed fangirl from South America who desperately wanted to lose her virginity to someone in GNR.

Since all the good ones were either already taken or completely unreachable, I guess she settled for Steven. #ThingsILearnedInTheJungleSection

 

 

Also in his book Steven says everyone other than him ( that is his friends and family) believes the only reason she married him was to be able to stay in America, i.e. to earn the citizenship or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Asia said:

Also in his book Steven says everyone other than him ( that is his friends and family) believes the only reason she married him was to be able to stay in America, i.e. to earn the citizenship or something.

Well, if he's happy, who cares?

I mean I agree with many in here that his mom is pretty evil but, if Steven wants to forgive her, and they've gotten over the past, he's happy and it keeps him sober, who the hell cares?

Also so what if he's read 3 books... that has nothing to do with his play in Guns N Roses. Nothing. The band should have at least had him play his material on certain dates, versus a handful of dates with only a song or two at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Well, if he's happy, who cares?

I mean I agree with many in here that his mom is pretty evil but, if Steven wants to forgive her, and they've gotten over the past, he's happy and it keeps him sober, who the hell cares?

Also so what if he's read 3 books... that has nothing to do with his play in Guns N Roses. Nothing. The band should have at least had him play his material on certain dates, versus a handful of dates with only a song or two at a time.

Point is I don't think Steven is capable of making rational decisions and his mother is using this vulnarability to milk him as much as possible, all of which, unfortunately, has nothing to do with conscious and well thought over decision to forgive her. I think his mind functions like that of a child - someone reminds him he should be mad at her, he's mad at her, then she treats him nicely, cause she needs his money, and all is fine. That's what I'm afraid is going on. Though some people here think he's perfectly intact intelelectually, that's not my impression, my impression is the drugs harmed him much more than just the speech.

As for the wife I know nothing about her, have no idea what is the truth, just quoting what he himeself wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2017 at 0:27 PM, Frey said:

She's his wife, but the story behind that is as creepy as your suggestion. It appears Carolina Adler is/used to be a GNR obsessed fangirl from South America who desperately wanted to lose her virginity to someone in GNR.

Since all the good ones were either already taken or completely unreachable, I guess she settled for Steven. #ThingsILearnedInTheJungleSection

 

 

 

On 20/03/2017 at 4:15 PM, Asia said:

Also in his book Steven says everyone other than him ( that is his friends and family) believes the only reason she married him was to be able to stay in America, i.e. to earn the citizenship or something.

Wow, I feel sorry even more for Steven :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×