Axls Best Scream?

44 minutes ago, Bono said:

I don't know what his best scream is but I think his most underrated scream was the one he let go during the intro to Welcome to the Jungle  at the 2002 VMA awards.  For that first 40 seconds or so of the intro to that song Axl not only looked badass he sounded fucking badass and that was so damn exciting as a fan and then as we all know that performance went off the rails seconds after that. But as far as the scream went it was awesome and the moment for a few seconds was incredible. 

I am even a fan of the scream at the end of paradise city. Starts off clean then right at the end it turns into a gritty scream. Marking the return of fuckin axl rose!!

17 hours ago, AFGnR said:

Best KOHD scream ever, Manchester 2006 @ 6:42

Never seen this, fucking amazing...Axl needs to become more loose again, it's good that he's consistent, but I'd swap the "set in his way" consistency

for some more magical moments like this...Yes he'd have off moments but it would be playing to the feeling and add urgency ! 
He's too safe atm

55 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Never seen this, fucking amazing...Axl needs to become more loose again, it's good that he's consistent, but I'd swap the "set in his way" consistency

for some more magical moments like this...Yes he'd have off moments but it would be playing to the feeling and add urgency ! 
He's too safe atm

Yep, I thought he was going back to those more improvised moments during Vegas last year but he fell back into delivering the same melodies each night.