Nightrain Renewal?

On 8/5/2017 at 4:16 PM, killuridols said:

Yeah, but only around the time your membership is about to expire.

I don't think you can renew now if you did recently.

now you can do it even if the membership it's not expired!

I've done my own on december and look here

wwm5n7.png

On 4/3/2017 at 10:37 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

Just wondering if anyone will renew once their membership is up? 

I had the digital one that is no longer available and it has just now expired. I already bought the shirt, lanyard, and hoodie on Ebay for around $30. So to renew for $45 for clothes I already have seems like a rip off.

The presale tickets that were available for me were terrible compared to the seats I got with my Citi card so I almost feel like it is a waste of money.

I like this forum a lot more than the Nightrain forum too. If they were to change the shirt or offer the digital membership again I would possibly do it. So I was just wondering if anyone else feels this way and if you will be renewing?

Only if they release new material. The reunion was amazing, magical, wonderful. But after a year, I'm already losing interest with the prospect of zero new material. Will always be my favorite band though

I just renewed my subscription 'cause I could not resist the 30th anniversary stuff. Glad I waited. Mine expired in May and I was holding out to see if they'd release 2017 merch. The site is just not run well overall and it takes way too long to get the stuff. At least this time they let us know it won't ship till June and (I think) September.

I have the early 2016 membership shirt, not the robot one once Live Nation/Ticketmaster took over. I only wish this new premium package also offered a hoodie. Would have probably dropped at least $100 if it did.

It's really only worth it if you want the merchandise (which is worth the cost alone, kind of) and access to the forum.

That said, I renewed before the latest announcement and the pre-sale helped me in no way shape or form, but I'm excited for whenever I get my shirt and lanyard.