If you could ask Slash a question

38 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

As far as we know it's not about GNR money. Slash married Perla in 2001? 2002? So it should be just about VR money and Slash solo money. 

But fact is we don't know how much money Slash had before he married Perla, we don't know how much money he made while being married with her and we don't know how much money he earned out of this reunion. And when someone says "What I heard is..." that's not a fact, so no need acting like it's a fact.

Nobody's denying that a divorce is expensive. But we don't know his financial situation. Considering his success I don't think it's something that makes Slash a poor guy. So this rumor that Duff loaned him money, or Duff accepted smaller earnings sounds bullshit to me. 

Just because somebody's not denying anything doesn't make it true. No need to deny bullshit, even less when you don't talk much to the press in general.

You reach the wrong conclusions based on what you want to see. If we don't know how much money he needs to give Perla, how do you know he didn't need more money from Duff? sounds bullshit to you, but it's very possible Perla can take half of his money or idk, tens of millions? who knows how bad it is? Florentine said Duff did, now with twitter it's easy to just say "that's bullshit" but no one did.

But you have no problem of just shrugging it off and telling yourself Slash is rich as fuck making millions. It's not that simple, he could have needed a lot of money in a specific time.

Edited by Rovim

For God's sake!! Slash and Duff didn't say anything about Izzy's loot tweet, didn't say anything about Alan Niven's comment of Izzy writing new music with them, didn't say anything about Mick Wall's comments that there was new music coming, didn't say anything about Steven's interviews... but they're gonna waste their time to call out Jim Florentine's random bullshit? Whatever, believe what makes you happy...

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

For God's sake!! Slash and Duff didn't say anything about Izzy's loot tweet, didn't say anything about Alan Niven's comment of Izzy writing new music with them, didn't say anything about Mick Wall's comments that there was new music coming, didn't say anything about Steven's interviews... but they're gonna waste their time to call out Jim Florentine's random bullshit? Whatever, believe what makes you happy...

Izzy said something. Axl sarcastically thanked all of those that took credit for the reunion. Perla could get a lot of money. It's not that far fetched.

Edited by Rovim

15 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Izzy said something. Axl sarcastically thanked all of those that took credit for the reunion. Perla could get a lot of money. It's not that far fetched.

I don't argue Perla could get a lot of money, I'm sure she did or will do. I don't even argue that money might have been one of Slash's biggest motivations to reunite. The only thing I'm saying is Jim Florentine is an idiot, he's talking out his ass and spreading stupid hearsay.

26 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't argue Perla could get a lot of money, I'm sure she did or will do. I don't even argue that money might have been one of Slash's biggest motivations to reunite. The only thing I'm saying is Jim Florentine is an idiot, he's talking out his ass and spreading stupid hearsay.

Don't give a fuck, it's what he said, nvm. This is annoying as shit.

edit: just because it's Jim Florentine, doesn't mean it's not true, I don't care he's an idiot, with no pre nup and in California Perla could do some damage. Plus kids.  And you can agree we don't know it's a fact Florentine lied about that or even where he heard it from, and if he didn't, it fits the picture. Some people here are too quick with the bullshit trigger is my point I think.

Edited by Rovim

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

You reach the wrong conclusions based on what you want to see. If we don't know how much money he needs to give Perla, how do you know he didn't need more money from Duff? sounds bullshit to you, but it's very possible Perla can take half of his money or idk, tens of millions? who knows how bad it is? Florentine said Duff did, now with twitter it's easy to just say "that's bullshit" but no one did.

But you have no problem of just shrugging it off and telling yourself Slash is rich as fuck making millions. It's not that simple, he could have needed a lot of money in a specific time.

:lol: no man, all I say is I don't know. I clearly said we don't know how much money the guy has but that doesn't mean I can't guess. I don't think he has financial problems due to his business of the last decades. That's my guess, not my wishing, not a fact, just my guess.

You are the one telling us it's true based on some random rumors.

Of course you are entitled to believe what you want but I've learned not to believe everything I read.