Sign in to follow this  
AslatIE

The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

I still haven't finished season 8. I've got 4 or 5 episodes to watch, but with the news of Rick leaving, I haven't been interested.

Fear on the other hand has been pretty great. Season 3 was pretty good, and I'll be binge watching season 4 over the coming weekend!

Fear the Walking Dead comes back in a few weeks.

I've seen some previews and it looks damn awesome.

Yeah, Rick leaving is going to leave a big hole in the show. Not sure if I will continue, but I might to see what it'll be like without Rick. I'm dreading how the character will die. God I will be stressing that episode.

Maybe they won't kill Rick? Either way, I feel about this the way I do regarding Vikings. Once Ragnar was killed off, I lost interest in the show.

Well, if they don't kill right outright, maybe he is just too depressed by everything to stay and goes out on his own leaving it open ended? Guess we will know in due time.

I really don't want Rick to die especially by walkers since he's been here from the very beginning, but who knows?

I think TWD won't be on for much longer anyway. How much more can you write? Eventually, the world will be overrun with the dead and there won't be anywhere to hide.

Besides I don't think anyone will be able to stand each other for much longer. lol

Tonight at 8 (central time) AMC is having a preview of the new TWD season.

Fear the Walking Dead comes back next Sunday at 8 on AMC. Preacher follows. This show is awesome.