The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

So he screws her and then slits her throat? Nice...

lol Yeah, it happened so fast! Loved the look on her face!

Next up is Beta and that whole horde of walkers. Michonne has to get back quickly. And Maggie where is Maggie?

10 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I want to see the latest episides so bad, but have no idea when that will happen now.

What about online? Sorry your cable is different from the US, but I'm sure you'll be able to see the show soon.

I think if this virus keeps up no new shows will be able to film and that would be just a horrible addition to what is already going on.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:07 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Unfortunately my internet connection is limited to mobile and I don't have cable. Usually I have a friend who downloads for me but due to the virus, It'll be awhile, lol.

Okay, I will try not to give anything away. Hope others do the same. I was shocked by Sunday's episode since I don't read the comics, but then again the writers like to switch things up.

This season is very intense and since Michonne is leaving I do hope they give her an amazing send off.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, I will try not to give anything away. Hope others do the same. I was shocked by Sunday's episode since I don't read the comics, but then again the writers like to switch things up.

This season is very intense and since Michonne is leaving I do hope they give her an amazing send off.

I don't mind if everyone discusses what's happened. I've read the comics up to the whisper war, but haven't made it to where they are now with the show.

I look forward to seeing what the new show looks like too!

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

It's funny how things have turned around for me: I was so sick of Negan "back in the days" and wanted him to be gone so much. Now it's the opposite. I definitely don't want Negan to go anywhere or die etc.! 

I know I feel the same way. I hope we go back to see how Negan and Carol got this cool idea?

Also just two more episodes. Next week is the season finale. Wonder how Michonne will be written off and if Maggie will appear in the last episode.

My tv grid said that Eugene will lead some of the people to find that woman he's been talking too. I really hope this group of people are good and safe. You just never know?

Stay well!

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know I feel the same way. I hope we go back to see how Negan and Carol got this cool idea?

Also just two more episodes. Next week is the season finale. Wonder how Michonne will be written off and if Maggie will appear in the last episode.

My tv grid said that Eugene will lead some of the people to find that woman he's been talking too. I really hope this group of people are good and safe. You just never know?

Stay well!

Wait, there are still 4 episodes left, including today. 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, and 4/12. 

Nope next week is the last for this season.

A new show begins in April.

But I hope you're right. I thought next weeks was the last episode.

Anyway, I think the Talking Dead has been put on hold too. It wasn't on last Sunday and I doubt it'll be on this Sunday. It always has an audience and special guests. Guess we'll find out.

Anyway, I'm ready for the Whisperers to get there ending and Michonne to come back. If Maggie comes back I hope she doesn't kill Negan. lol

You are right. 3 more episodes to the end of the season.

Last night's episode was amazing. Such a good story with Michonne.

The Talking Dead was on via their computers. It was awesome to see Chris again and his guests and talk about the episode. So many things were revealed and hopefully TWD will be able to continue this storyline one day.

I think the new show that will be an extension of TWD is delayed until later on this year. Not sure about Fear? I don't think any new shows were filmed so that will probably be delayed too.

I just hope everyone stays safe and well.

Wow, a strong episode indeed. I was like wtf half the time! And the ending basically was in line with what I predicted months ago. I thought, after Negan (and now Alpha), there is only one direction this show could follow that would be bigger than what we've had so far...
But I guess that's for the Rick storyline. 

Edited by jamillos

Well, Michonne's story really hasn't ended, but who knows if she will ever find Rick and be in the Rick episodes. I'm not sure if they started filming any of them yet. I heard there would be 3. It would be cool if when TWD ends, that Michonne and Rick could come back.

Well, from next week's previews it looks like Beta is taking the place of Alpha and out for blood. I do hope Daryl doesn't kill Negan. Not sure if Carol is going to take him back and tell everyone what they did?  Since there are no major weapons to help and Beta still ruling the horde, they will need all the help they can get and since Negan was with the Whisperers he can be a great help.

WHAT

"Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year."

Okay, well I do hope they kill Beta and get rid of the horde by that episode. I know the new show based on another state with different people has been pushed back too and like I said I don't think they even started filming Fear at all and that ended with Morgan in dire straits.

I know Supernatural hasn't finished their last episodes yet and this is their final season.

Thanks for the info.

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, well I do hope they kill Beta and get rid of the horde by that episode. I know the new show based on another state with different people has been pushed back too and like I said I don't think they even started filming Fear at all and that ended with Morgan in dire straits.

I know Supernatural hasn't finished their last episodes yet and this is their final season.

Thanks for the info.

No problem. Looks like suspense & cliffhangers ahead again. But waiting half a year for just a 1 episode finale, well that's surely new! 

Edited by jamillos

On 3/18/2020 at 3:33 AM, F*ck Fear said:

I want to see the latest episides so bad, but have no idea when that will happen now.

Last night on the live internet of The Talking Dead, Chris Hardwick announced that you can now watch this season of the Walking Dead for free on the AMC.Com website.

Next week's episode isn't the end to the season, but the last one of this season. The ending might be filmed by the end of the year. Not sure yet. No one knows when they can begin filming it.

Anyway, hope you get to see this season on amc.com soon.

Stay well.

Last night's episode was awesome. Got to know more about Beta. The ending gave me chills.

I so love Jerry and the King. Hope they live forever. Anyway, might be some new people on the way too.

Next week will be the last episode of the season. The season finale wasn't filmed yet. Maybe by the end of the year, but who knows?

Stay well and stay inside people.

• Like 1

These scenes are from The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead and the new dead show.

If you remember Rick turned out to be an "A" which I'm not surprised.

Not sure when any of the three Rick adventures will be shown. Not sure if any were taped as yet.

The season finale of TWD will be shown later this year, we hope. Who knows? I think the special effects team has to do their thing and right now I don't see that happening. We want everyone safe for now.

Fear the Walking Dead will return this summer. Can't wait. Morgan was in dire straits. Hope he is okay as well as the other characters. I have grown fond of them now.

Stay safe and stay inside.