The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

13 hours ago, EvanG said:

As I said before in this thread, what I don't like is that it is becoming less realistic. They could have easily killed Negan while having their little dialogue when they were standing behind the fence, they had the ammo, but again, just like the previous episode, he managed to get away.

No it has to be Rick and Negan hand to hand combat and Rick kicking his ass.

JDM is such an amazing actor, I bet they keep his character on for a long while.

Negan has to die slowly, so we can enjoy it. :)

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No it has to be Rick and Negan hand to hand combat and Rick kicking his ass.

JDM is such an amazing actor, I bet they keep his character on for a long while.

Negan has to die slowly, so we can enjoy it. :)

I understand all that... it's a great character and a great actor, but the way it's done is completely silly. They start shooting at the saviors with many machine guns and no one gets hurt. It's not realistic. Same shit happened in the season finale. They couldn't even give the car a flat tire when Negan drove off. I get that it is a zombie show and not the most realistic show in the first place, but before they handled things more realistic, I think. 

Was there anyone in that factory? Maybe those saviors got killed?

I actually think Negan moved his people out of there and to a different safer location.

Well, honestly, I watched the episode again and with all the going back and forward, I started asking myself if the attack actually happened or if it was in Rick's head? I guess time will tell.

I want to know why eventually Morgan and Jesus will have this huge fight scene? What could have caused this?

I don't know why this season is bothering me. It seems too easy killing all these Saviors now when last season, rick and company got their asses kicked over and over again. I just hope it's not someone's dream or someone's thoughts and the fight hasn't really happened yet. Something seems off to me, but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, lost a few more people last night.  Someone else seems to be losing it and how the hell is Gregory still alive? lol

Norman Reedus was on The Talking Dead last night. He said this season he will have a fist fight with someone but he can't tell you who it is?

some crazy walker action last night too.

I bet me from a few years ago would slap me in the face for this, but this season seems.... maybe a little bit too action packed? The first 3 episodes felt really chaotic and it's hard to figure out what's what where and when. Like there's some context missing. That's really cool for maybe an episode, but as a 3 ep binge it's getting a bit annoying. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EvanG said:

How the hell did Morgan go from being a pacifist to wanting to kill everyone in just a couple of episodes? Did I miss something?

Morgan has issues. It might get him killed if he keeps this shit up.

But honestly, I agree with Morgan, the Saviors would have killed the others if they had their chance, so why should we spare their lives. Now you have to shelter them and feed them. Come on, you know they will kill if they get the chance and I don't like that guy with the long hair. He's an annoying bastard and I wish Morgan could have killed him.

Hopefully, this Sunday's episode will get back to Gabrelle and Negan and the millions and millions of walkers surrounding the RV.

Yeah, tons of action and I'm afraid when it stops many won't be around. We lost some Kingdom people on Sunday and not sure how many more will die?

Well, if you could watch The Talking Dead show, it helps tell you about things that happened in the Walking Dead show. I didn't remember Morales either, but they showed who he was and a picture of his family. Honestly, I didn't care but I guess they showed how some people went to Negan's side.

Lots of deaths last night. One really got to me and I did cry. Just so sad. Some people won't be the same after last night's episode.

Next week, it's all about Negan and the Saviors. I expect it to be annoying for me. I don't care to know how these assholes became the jerks that they are. Looks like Father Gabriel better man up with Negan or he will be the next one to go.

Anyway, if you don't want to know who died don't read Facebook, those jerks always spoil it for everyone.

8 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Why the fuck didn't that fifty caliber gun shred Rick's car and himself to pieces?

Because Rick can't die. he's the hero! lol

How the hell is Rick and Daryl going to carry those guns back to the Kingdom or Hilltop or wherever the hell they are going next?

Next week is about Negan and his people. Oh joy!

I need more time to process the deaths from last week. Still upset by one.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Because Rick can't die. he's the hero! lol

How the hell is Rick and Daryl going to carry those guns back to the Kingdom or Hilltop or wherever the hell they are going next?

Next week is about Negan and his people. Oh joy!

Yeah, but why have the same gun that basically ripped through an entire crowd of people and killed them from a 100m away shoot at Rick's car and barely damage it?? At least make the gun jam and blow the passenger seat of instead of fuckin shooting the god damn radiator and NOT destroy the engine! 

I'm bothered because a bunch of highly paid "expert writers" can't make a gun jam :lol:

If the spoilers some asshole told me actually happens in the mid season finale, I'll just quit with the fuckin show :lol:

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

fml.

I don't even like this fucking show anymore but I'm too invested in it at this point lol

Been reading the books for years, I'm just waiting for Kirkman to actually end it, or do something drastic. 

There's rumours/spoilers about this season, and I might just quit the tv show if that happens

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

What are they?

Spoiler

Carl dies. It's a retarded thing to do because after the war he becomes a super important character and his choices and the thing he does really drives the story forward. Plus the next villain is going to be boring without Carl.