The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

Yeah, Jesus is taking his name too literally. lol

You have to kill every savior you find. They can not be redeemed. Kill the move on.

Food and water is scarce in this world and Jesus wants to keep some saviors in the Hilltop. I guess his share will go to them.

If anything this world has shown how horrible some people can be to each other. I mean look at the real world. I'm not surprised by any of this shit.

RIP Shiva. I will miss her even though she was CGI. This will destroy the king's confidence now for sure.

Go Jerry! What a bad ass! Don't kill him off ever!

This one was really well done, they hinted at Negan's upcoming backstory and didn't overdo it.

I'm enjoying the tension between Rick and Daryl, hopefully the climax to this will be when

Spoiler

Rick decides to spare Negan's life.

A couple of Season 1 callbacks here as well, with the chokehold-line and helicopter.

7 hours ago, AslatIE said:

This one was really well done, they hinted at Negan's upcoming backstory and didn't overdo it.

I'm enjoying the tension between Rick and Daryl, hopefully the climax to this will be when

Reveal hidden contents

A couple of Season 1 callbacks here as well, with the chokehold-line and helicopter.

Yeah, I wonder if Rick really sees a helicopter or if it's in his head? He has been walking in the heat for a while. lol

Negan worked with kids? Okay, need to know more about this story.

Poor Gabriel. Not sure what's going to happen to him now?

Eugene better keep quiet about the secret he knows or else.

Garbage Pail kids are back next week as are most of the cast who's been missing for a few shows.

Only 3 more episodes to go for 2017.

Lots of horrible walkers last night! yuck!

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I wonder if Rick really sees a helicopter or if it's in his head? He has been walking in the heat for a while. lol

Negan worked with kids? Okay, need to know more about this story.

Poor Gabriel. Not sure what's going to happen to him now?

Eugene better keep quiet about the secret he knows or else.

Garbage Pail kids are back next week as are most of the cast who's been missing for a few shows.

Only 3 more episodes to go for 2017.

Lots of horrible walkers last night! yuck!

I heard a theory that Rick is actually in a Truman Show, and that Russian governments or something fabricated this whole thing just to see how civilization will survive in an apocalyptic event, and that the helicopter(s) that have been seen in all of these seasons are actually helicopters that are checking on civilization, and the climax of the show is when Rick finds out that he's in a Truman Show thing :lol: 

There's also another theory that this helicopter belongs to a group that we won't be seeing in TV for years to come (they have barely been introduced in the graphic novel)

On 11/20/2017 at 9:15 AM, AslatIE said:

Reveal hidden contents

As critical as I am of this show I agree this episode was one of the better ones in some time.  Pacing still an issue, but solid episode overall.  

• Like 1

On 20-11-2017 at 10:30 PM, AslatIE said:

I heard a theory that Rick is actually in a Truman Show, and that Russian governments or something fabricated this whole thing just to see how civilization will survive in an apocalyptic event, and that the helicopter(s) that have been seen in all of these seasons are actually helicopters that are checking on civilization, and the climax of the show is when Rick finds out that he's in a Truman Show thing :lol: 

I sometimes feel that my life is like the Truman Show and that I'm the only one out of the loop. It would explain a lot.

Anyway, this episode was indeed better. But why did Grabriel bow for Negan in the end? There was no reason for him to do that... he stood up against him the whole time and then he does something like that.

We found out on The Talking Dead which character is going to Fear the Walking Dead. Oh well. the actor didn't look too happy about it.

I felt so bad for the King. I still miss Shiva.

Last night's episode was slow, until Daryl did his thing.

Hate those garbage pail kids. I want them all dead.

Gregory wasn't too happy last night. Payback is a bitch!

Some characters go on their own and I don't like when they did that. Not safe in this world.

I'm done with this fucking show :lol: 

The trash people have potential, there's a few things I'd like to see them do, I hope they stick around. How cool wouldn't it be if they just joined Rick (or even Negan) and released a bunch of armored spike zombies on either army?

If the show can do Morgan being in Fear TWD, and Morales being a Savior, then there's no reason to say that they can't do Jadis being a Terminus escapee :lol: Imagine that revelation! (because of the ''A'' on Rick's container)

Fuck, that'd be cool if Rick finds that out somehow, and has a one on one with Jadis about it, with her dropping her broken English shtick.

At this point I just hope they kill Tara, Rosita and Daryl, and just break Michonne's legs for a few episodes :lol: 

lol rip gregory

I love JDM, but I'm ready for this season to end. Two more episodes to this year's shows and then back in 2018 to finish up this series, I hope.

Also since Morgan is moving to Fear the Walking Dead next year, it'll show us how he decides to leave. I'm sure he's burned out again and fed up with Jesus and his shit, and since Morgan has done it before, I think leaving Rick and company and branching out on his own won't be a surprise to anyone.

Hate the garbage pail freaks and I want them all dead. Rick was stupid to go there alone. Hopefully someone will realize he hasn't come back yet and send help and kill them off.

Also Eugene better keep his mouth shut!

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I'm done with this fucking show :lol: 

The trash people have potential, there's a few things I'd like to see them do, I hope they stick around. How cool wouldn't it be if they just joined Rick (or even Negan) and released a bunch of armored spike zombies on either army?

If the show can do Morgan being in Fear TWD, and Morales being a Savior, then there's no reason to say that they can't do Jadis being a Terminus escapee :lol: Imagine that revelation! (because of the ''A'' on Rick's container)

Fuck, that'd be cool if Rick finds that out somehow, and has a one on one with Jadis about it, with her dropping her broken English shtick.

At this point I just hope they kill Tara, Rosita and Daryl, and just break Michonne's legs for a few episodes :lol: 

lol rip Gregory

Gregory is a pussy and hopefully will be gone soon. Maggie is a better leader than he ever was. He goes where his bread is buttered. lol Now he'll have to eat turnips like the rest of the loser saviors.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:14 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I love JDM, but I'm ready for this season to end. Two more episodes to this year's shows and then back in 2018 to finish up this series, I hope.

Also since Morgan is moving to Fear the Walking Dead next year, it'll show us how he decides to leave. I'm sure he's burned out again and fed up with Jesus and his shit, and since Morgan has done it before, I think leaving Rick and company and branching out on his own won't be a surprise to anyone.

Hate the garbage pail freaks and I want them all dead. Rick was stupid to go there alone. Hopefully someone will realize he hasn't come back yet and send help and kill them off.

Also Eugene better keep his mouth shut!

Gregory is a pussy and hopefully will be gone soon. Maggie is a better leader than he ever was. He goes where his bread is buttered. lol Now he'll have to eat turnips like the rest of the loser saviors.

This series isn't ending in 2018, they have at least 3 more seasons planned out.  

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, AslatIE said:

There's also another theory that this helicopter belongs to a group that we won't be seeing in TV for years to come (they have barely been introduced in the graphic novel)

God I hope not. That would suck big time.

I say the helicopters are the government and yet they don't help the people who are still alive and fighting zombies and other horrible humans.

Pretty sure the government is the one who made the virus probably trying to make a super soldier, but it backfired. What a surprise!

Whatever, I just want Rick and the gang to kill off all those garbage pail bastards. They shouldn't live in peace when everyone else in at war.

17 hours ago, tsinindy said:

This series isn't ending in 2018, they have at least 3 more seasons planned out.  

I bet the show goes on as long as their are fanatic fans who support the show and dress up to see the actors in Comic Con and other conventions.

AMC must be making tons of money with this show.  And now that Lennie (Morgan) is going to Fear the Walking Dead, I bet that show's ratings get a boost.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, Oldest Goat said:

How long has it been since the outbreak? A few years? So the Garbage Pail Kids say fuck it and decide to talk all autistic?

I think as long as the show has been on the air. So maybe 8 or 10 years?

I'm still wondering how Morgan will leave and go to Fear the Walking dead, when FTWD started at the very beginning of the outbreak and TWD has been on for years now? I guess it'll come together.

Maybe FTWD will jump some years into the future?

Two more shows until the winter finale.

I want the GPK to be dead by the end of this year's show. I hate them so much, especially the one with those horrible bangs.

On 12/2/2017 at 5:10 AM, Oldest Goat said:

How long has it been since the outbreak? A few years? So the Garbage Pail Kids say fuck it and decide to talk all autistic?

18 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think as long as the show has been on the air. So maybe 8 or 10 years?

I'm still wondering how Morgan will leave and go to Fear the Walking dead, when FTWD started at the very beginning of the outbreak and TWD has been on for years now? I guess it'll come together.

Maybe FTWD will jump some years into the future?

Two more shows until the winter finale.

I want the GPK to be dead by the end of this year's show. I hate them so much, especially the one with those horrible bangs.

It's been 2 years, 3 max, Judith was conceived at the very beginning, so that adds up with the timeline. 

Well obviously, Daryl, Tara and Morgan didn't think of the bad consequences that would occur after the little stunt they pulled last night. I knew it would backfire on them. Now they've opened up a can or worms that will surely lead to someone's death or many deaths. This sucks!

Still don't trust the GPK. I watched the Talking Dead last night and they had the kid from Gotham and he put it perfectly. The GPK are mercenaries and since they don't care about the causes they can turn on a dime and go to any side who gives them the most percentage.

The look on Rick's face last night was priceless. Someone is going to pay dearly for fucking up his plan!

Next week is the 90 minute finale. Heads might roll literally.

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Btw guys, this is not a spoiler, but... J. D. Morgan (Negan) was on the Jimmy Kimmel show about a month ago and said he just returned from filming of TWD. I guess you all know what that means...

Well, the cast filmed this season's episodes until the day before Thanksgiving.

The filming for the new season begins in May of 2018.

The actor Josh, who plays Eugene, is doing a play beginning in February of 2018, but Chris Hardwick said that doesn't mean Eugene would be killed since he could still be back filming in May. I honestly don't care about Eugene since he's full on Negan now. He told Negan he could make bullets for them now. Damn, that was one of the last scenes he had with Abraham. Eugene is now a traitor in my book.

JD Morgan was also on Ride with Norman Reedus and that show was filmed before filming began for this season.

Does anyone know if Negan dies in the comic book? you know eventually the bad guy has to die.  But I'm sure some good guy will be dying next week too. Oh well.

I wonder if anyone will eventually be put in the jail that Morgan built?

I'm sure this season finale will end in a cliffhanger and continue in February.

I think Daryl and Rick might have a huge problem by the time TWD comes back in 2018.

Things should have been thought out more before they acted out this lastest plan.

14 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Eugene is such a cowardly cunt. Pretty sure he's going to get sick and die since the feverish priest got a drop of blood on him and you know what happened next? Negan shook his hand. DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Yeah, I hate Eugene now. Yeah, I understand that you're scared and want to live, but how can you live with yourself if you betray good people? Negan is just stroking his ego and Eugene is falling for it. I hope one of Rick's team kills him. We don't need him anymore and he'll just continue to cause trouble.