The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

8 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I am dying for this season to wrap up so I can binge it!

Maybe season 9 (which I read they have signed on for) will be the end? I cannot see this show lasting with not only Carl, but Maggie being go e.

Does season 3 of FTWD pick up?

Can you remind me what Season 3 is about? lol  I watch so many shows, I honestly have to be reminded about shit then maybe I can help you out.

5 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I'm personally really disappointed with the crossover. I really wanted Fear to be it's own thing, especially now that it's miles better than TWD.

At least we got great TV with season 1-6 of TWD, it was fun while it lasted.

I don't think Lenny is too pleased to be going to Fear. He did an interview on the Talking Dead after it was announced and he said how he will miss his "family" on TWD. I hope he does well. I saw a scene of him and new actors, so not sure if he'll meet the existing characters like Madison and her son Nick. Not sure who was left alive in the final episode. Not many.

I guess after Morgan's melt down and killing spree he needs to get away from it all.

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

I never watched FTWD because of this Stephen King tweet and I believe him.

It took awhile for me to get into it. At first I didn't like any of the characters, then the one character I thought was good, died. Anyway, I'm curious to see how Morgan will interact now.

Madison became a bad ass after a while. Sort of like Shane. doing anything and taking anyone out who fucked with her family. Pretty cool!

• Like 1

Simon going rogue is just yet another indicator showing that the whole Negan story arc is about to conclude. There is no way people would sit through another season with the same stuff happening. As cool as it has been, it has to end soon. (And I still like it, unlike all those wannabe directors criticizing everything, sitting on their asses all day and never achieving anything.)

I just can’t imagine where they will go from there. Tanks? Armies? Who can be worse than our N-boy?

I guess the answer to where Rick and company go next would be in the comics. I'm sure there are still some crazy bastards out there as evil as Negan and the Governor.

Kirkman said they would show who Negan was in his previous life and why it's so important that he thinks he needs to save everyone he meets, although he has a crazy way of going about it.

Anyway, if Lauren Cohen doesn't sign for a 9th season, what will happen to Maggie? 

I doubt there's anywhere safe enough to stay long in this world, unless it's the north or south pole. Maybe they should head for colder parts of the world?

On a huge cruise ship (not forever, just temporarily; the walkers do need some energy after all, they cannot exist like this for another several years). With weapons, radio, and small boats. Think about it. 

Edited by jamillos

11 hours ago, jamillos said:

On a huge cruise ship (not forever, just temporarily; the walkers do need some energy after all, they cannot exist like this for another several years). With weapons, radio, and small boats. Think about it. 

A cruise ship would be nice.

On the FTWD, some of the people were on a ship for awhile, but then there was pirates and zombies in the ocean. Eventually they were in a nice house in Mexico until the dead messed that up.

It seems in these worlds nothing is safe for a long period of time or someone messes it up and the survivors have to leave and start over again.

Maybe Rick and company should have gone to Florida. For sure they would have found a cruise ship down there, but they would probably have to kill all the walkers before they could be safely onboard.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

On the FTWD, some of the people were on a ship for awhile, but then there was pirates and zombies in the ocean. Eventually they were in a nice house in Mexico until the dead messed that up.

It seems in these worlds nothing is safe for a long period of time or someone messes it up and the survivors have to leave and start over again.

Maybe Rick and company should have gone to Florida. For sure they would have found a cruise ship down there, but they would probably have to kill all the walkers before they could be safely onboard.

But then again there is a helicopter flying around somewhere. Who has it and why?

It was a bit slow, but so far it's a better start than the beginning of the season. I hope it picks up now that they might be on the run again, the show is always best then. If they are going to settle somewhere, it probably will get boring again sooner or later.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

But then again there is a helicopter flying around somewhere. Who has it and why?

Sure but if you have weaponry robust enough, you can defend yourself. There surely would be far less pirates on the sea who could endanger you than maniacs on land. And as for the walkers, they can’t swim, maybe float, but if the ship is huge (i.e. also high) enough, you’re safe. 
Yea, travelling to such place could be a material for the next season. 
Anyway, I might give FTWD a try. 

Edited by jamillos

16 hours ago, jamillos said:

Sure but if you have weaponry robust enough, you can defend yourself. There surely would be far less pirates on the sea who could endanger you than maniacs on land. And as for the walkers, they can’t swim, maybe float, but if the ship is huge (i.e. also high) enough, you’re safe. 
Yea, travelling to such place could be a material for the next season. 
Anyway, I might give FTWD a try. 

It took me a while to like FTWD. I honestly didn't like many characters at first.

The characters on this show actually realized early on that when you die you turn, so they had that advantage. Also Nick, the son of Madison, learned that putting walker guts and blood on you helps you move among them.

I'm curious to see how Morgan will get to find this group of people? I did see a preview and it seems Morgan will find new characters on FTWD. In the season finale, only a few characters were alive and some were missing, so not sure what will happen when it comes back in April.

Yeah, the walkers did float in the ocean, but some made it to land and started walking around. lol

Since most of them just turned they walked faster too.

Glad  I stuck with this show since Morgan will be coming on because I do like Lennie a lot.

Finding a cruise ship does make sense because there must have been cruises when the shit hit the fan. I heard the food on the cruise ships is to die for! lol

On 3/12/2018 at 3:26 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Last night's episode was so slow. I felt like I was walking through the swamp with them. lol

another death, but honestly, I didn't care much.

Eugene has to go. He's so annoying.

It looks like next week's episode might be more action. I hope so because going slow is not holding my interest.

Hmmmm, I kinda thought this week's episode was pretty solid and fairly well paced.  Several important things happened throughout the episode, it wasn't the typical slow burn to the obvious reveal.  

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay last night's episode had tons of action in it!

Bad ass Rick was back!

Also look for the so called "naked" zombie! lol Who the hell could tell? I had to see it on TTD because I missed it.

Anyway, shit went down and a very cool ending.

Agree, another good episode.....finally starting to move the story along, I like it!

Oh please, don't kill Rick.

Maybe Negan will change his mind now that he knows his own people are betraying him and going their own way.

Not sure about what will happen to Negan now.

I've seen scenes with Morgan crossing over to Fear. I hope he makes the show better although it has gotten better the last season.

Next Sunday's episode is longer. Not sure when the finale will be?

New people came by. Not sure what to make of them, but their ideas for re-building this world was good. I guess eventually everyone has to try to make the world better again for the children and themselves. Hopefully, many of them will still be alive to enjoy it.

As for the Saviors, I think their time is coming and they have to go.

Last night's episode was awesome! So much shit went down and not all of it good.

I never thought Negan's plan would work, but it seemed to. Sadly a lot of people were lost.

Saw a preview of Fear the Walking Dead and with Morgan added to the cast, it seems this season might actually rock! Looks good. New season begins April 15.

Not too many episodes left to TWD. Not sure how it will end, but I really want Simon dead more than I want Negan dead.