Gracii Guns

British Politics

3 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

That's a lot of votes can we just call the whole thing off?

Like yeah we gave people a vote they voted for something we didn't expect lol sorry F5

Heidi will cheer you up,

1519.png?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Heidi will cheer you up,

1519.png?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

That Jayda Fransen looking birds to the right opposite her is also fit 

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

That Jayda Fransen looking birds to the right opposite her is also fit 

Anna Soubry is thinking, ''hey, I used to tart up quite well when I used to dance to David Essex''.

That is Luciana Berger by the way.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Anna Soubry is thinking, ''hey, I used to tart up quite well when I used to dance to David Essex''.

That is Luciana Berger by the way.

Looks Like a little chunky far right extremist bless her bet she went for Mild Peri Peri too /shudders

Posted (edited)

Apparently Boris's sister got her tits out on Sky News in aid of Remain!

Edited by DieselDaisy

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently Boris's sister got her tits out on Sky News in aid of Remain!

Weeks ago on the awful Pledge show. She didn't really, they done abit of video trickery for comedy.

9 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Weeks ago on the awful Pledge show. She didn't really, they done abit of video trickery for comedy.

Damn. I'm so disappointed. With one tit from the family in the public I thought two more would be a welcome addition.

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Damn. I'm so disappointed. With one tit from the family in the public I thought two more would be a welcome addition.

They have multiple, Jo Johnson is their brother and the father is a basketcase too.

The TIGs newest idea in addition to bombings kids and the conservatives economic policy, but supporting a second referendum is basically to bring back conscription.

On 10/03/2019 at 9:39 PM, AtariLegend said:

The TIGs newest idea in addition to bombings kids and the conservatives economic policy, but supporting a second referendum is basically to bring back conscription.

Seems fair enough to me. Go into further education, get a job or do a couple of years national service. It'll keep 'em off the streets and the crack pipe.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Theresa May's last minute fight for a no deal, ended disastrously.

She'll try for a third vote on her deal to run down time. Bet ya.

Edited by AtariLegend

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well the MPs are chucking out Brexit so you should be happy?

Non binding and she's having another vote on her deal next week. It'll probably fail and she'll try a 4th time on the week off brexit.

If there's an extension tomorrow then this will just go on for a few months with her same deal. 

She has to go. Only issue is the conservative membership will likely vote for a basketcase like Mogg or Johnson.

58 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

She has to go. Only issue is the conservative membership will likely vote for a basketcase like Mogg or Johnson.

Thats a pretty big fuckin' issue to be fair.  Massive even.  

Posted (edited)

I see ol' Boris was in the papers recently moaning about how 60 million had been 'spaffed up the wall' in pursuit of historical sex cases which, according to him, are of no benefit to society.  As opposed to hawking Brexit which of course has cost nothing and benefited all thus far, yeah right, sit down and shut up porky chops, before someone realises you don't know what you're doing.

Edited by Len Cnut

Posted (edited)

Nevermind. Not the right thread.

May's latest attempt on Tuesday. Any bets it'll work or will she try a forth time 2 days before Brexit?

Edited by AtariLegend

24 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

May's latest attempt on Tuesday. Any bets it'll work or will she try a forth time 2 days before Brexit?

If she gets the DUP on board there's a big chance it'll go through as the ERG will likely follow suit.

She needs more than the erg and dup. She needs a bunch of labour rebels on top of that.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Say what you mean eh Rog’? :lol:

"We're a multi-million pound rock band, of course we'll still have easy access to all of these countries, fuck knows if ordinary people who fancy pursuing career opportunities, or want to get married to citizens of those countries will be fine though, who cares?"

I love the Who, but ugh.

Meanwhile Farage's march has began as predictable as ever,

Spoiler

Nigel-Farage-enjoys-a-well-earned-pint-a

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Graeme said:

"We're a multi-million pound rock band, of course we'll still have easy access to all of these countries, fuck knows if ordinary people who fancy pursuing career opportunities, or want to get married to citizens of those countries will be fine though, who cares?"

I love the Who, but ugh.

Roger wasn't asked about any of that stuff - ''ordinary people'' pursuing careers and marriages - in fairness. He was asked specifically by the reporter about ''British rock music'' and tours ''in Europe'' and delivered a fair reply as The Beatles, 'Oo, Stones and that ilk toured all over Europe before Britain joined the EEC, 1973. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Watched an hour of this Deep Ocean Live. It has to be the least compelling TV stunt I've ever seen. An hour plus of the same under water cliff with 1 fish and a shark in the distance while the Sky News team try to pretend it's exciting.

On 17/03/2019 at 4:28 AM, Graeme said:

I love the Who, but ugh.

I can't fault Rog', he occupies an unassailable position in my affections, he'd have to be done on some Leaving Neverland shit for me to have a pop at Rog'.  Leaving A Sheet Metal Factory in Acton :lol:  Also, he's an Arsenal lad, like all truly good hearted Englishmen.  Mick Jagger, Rog', John Lydon, I rest my case!