Gracii Guns

British Politics

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

If you're interested in all that, maybe you should visit Breendonk too. I think you live quite close to Belgium, no? It's not Auschwitz, but it's very impressive and there's usually not that many people. I imagine Auschwitz could have bus loads of tourists. I've been to Breendonk twice when I've been almost by myself. It's very surreal to walk in the actual rooms where the prisoners were, even more so to stand in the torture room. Not exactly a fun day out, of course, but certainly worth a visit if you're interested.

Thanks. I guess it's close to Antwerp, so I could combine it with a trip to my favourite Belgian city. I've been to several holocaust museums or memorials... seeing bales of hair, shoes and clothes is always really surreal, and I've been inside one of those remained train wagons a couple of times, that were used to transport people, and that was even more surreal.

I have been going over the constitution of the EU in some detail and am forced to conclude you couldn't design a more unwieldy constitution if you tried. A grande total of (drum roll) seven major decision making bodies. An elected 751 member legislature (European Parliament) without any legislative initiative (i.e., the ability to propose laws); legislative initiative located instead in an executive (European Commission) made up of un-elected civic servants, the European Council offering general ''direction'' (without being infact a legislature).

Seven Presidents! Seven bloody Presidents!

It is a utter mess!

There are three bodies with both ''Council'' and ''European/Europe'' in the title (if you include the non-EU Council of Europe). There is the European Council which consists of the 28 heads of state/governments and Tusk. The Council of the European Union which is the legislative upper-house, and the aforementioned non-EU council. Why didn't they use ''senate'', ''chamber'' or ''house'' to vary the nomenclature up a bit, make it less confusing?

Further, there is no fixed abode. The European Parliament for instance possesses three permanent localities, involving a mass million Euro relocation operation of MEPs between three different cities, Brussels, Strasbourg and Luxembourg. The other institutes seem to have shifted around a bit also.

Edited by DieselDaisy

What a shock, UKIP having loony alt righters from YouTube as candidates in EU elections. 

Just a shame that propositional representation means they'll probably get in.

11 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

What a shock, UKIP having loony alt righters from YouTube as candidates in EU elections. 

Just a shame that propositional representation means they'll probably get in.

What do you make of the EU Constitution? It is a shambles. 

Facial Paralysis

comic2018_FACIAL-PARALYSIS-ai-04.jpg

Hahaha

This is what Britain will look like in 2038. Captain Euro has travel in time. 

TIME-MACHINE-BREXIT

Edited by DieselDaisy

He chats up Melanie Trump,

DONALD-AND-MELANIA-10.gif

Kicking Putin,

DONALD AND MELANIA

DUEL-OF-TITANS-12.gif

And not realising that Putin is every bit as European as he is. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

Okay so I'm absolutely of the opinion that climate change is real, man made and potentially the biggest threat to life as we know it on this planet. I completely accept this and think we and all our governments should be doing far more to address this issue.

With this in mind why is it that when I see photographs like these I just want to break out the water cannons and hose the fucking lot of them? :lol: 

12389110-6930853-image-a-152_15555085713

TELEMMGLPICT000194340517_trans_NvBQzQNjv

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With this in mind why is it that when I see photographs like these I just want to break out the water cannons and hose the fucking lot of them? :lol: 

Because the force of your intellectual reasoning pales in comparison to your genetic predisposition toward heavy handed working class Smoggie right-wingedness :lol:

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Because the force of your intellectual reasoning pales in comparison to your genetic predisposition toward heavy handed working class Smoggie right-wingedness :lol:

You know Thatcher scrubbed up quite well in her prime,

Image result for margaret thatcher young

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yeah, in the right circumstances she might be worth a romp in the  hay, eh? :lol:  She has a sort of a DH Laurence/Far From the Madding Crowd sort of appeal :lol:

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, in the right circumstances she might be worth a romp in the  hay, eh? :lol:  She has a sort of a DH Laurence/Far From the Madding Crowd sort of appeal :lol:

Here is some more wank material,

PS

In my defence I'm ill from flu so buggered up in bed, but this is what I'm reduced to, perving over pictures of Margaret Hilda Roberts on a Guns N' Roses website haha. I am listening to James Brown also.

Edited by DieselDaisy

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Here is some more wank material,

PS

In my defence I'm ill from flu so buggered up in bed, but this is what I'm reduced to, perving over pictures of Margaret Hilda Roberts on a Guns N' Roses website haha. I am listening to James Brown also.

Nah, fuck that, too blokey, a mans gotta have standards, look at that bitch, she looks like the 1940s deadlift champion :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

23a5004c8088c74ed055146e8db938b0.jpg

Yes m'lady! Phhwwoooaaarrr!!!!! :lol: 

I'd like to join her Exchange Rate Mechanism. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'd like to join her Exchange Rate Mechanism. 

The Lady may not be for turning but I'd settle for missionary. :lol: 

I've actually got a bit of a semi on. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Oh behave 😄.

I never noticed she had a wonky eye before.

Nigel Farage and his new Brexit Party will win overwhelmingly in the European Parliamentary Elections 2019 as the ''remain vote'' will merely be splintered across 4-5 parties, useless Labour, Liberals, TIG, hippies, nationalists (where applicable). Conversely there is no threat to Farage whatsoever as the Tories are utterly dead and Farage was UKIP so, besides picking up the odd Nazi, they should disappear without a trace (besides The Brexit Party seems to be swallowing up their candidates as I speak). 

Just the other day,

NINTCHDBPICT000483404585.jpg?w=960

What a legend.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

NINTCHDBPICT000483404585.jpg?w=960

Such a twat! That's a face just begging to be punched! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Dazey said:

Such a twat! That's a face just begging to be punched! :lol: 

I think he is great. He embodies a certain ''sticking it up johnny frenchmen'' fags and beer Italian Job Britishness which I find hilarious. He likes cricket. He goes to a gentlemen's club. What is there not to like. 

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think he is great. He embodies a certain ''sticking it up johnny frenchmen'' fags and beer Italian Job Britishness which I find hilarious. He likes cricket. He goes to a gentlemen's club. What is there not to like. 

The fact that he's a crook in a shit suit with zero statesmanlike qualities.  Mind you, who isn't in politics today.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

The fact that he's a crook in a shit suit with zero statesmanlike qualities.  Mind you, who isn't in politics today.

He is bringing down the Fourth Reich. Give the lad a reprieve.