British Politics

Gracii Guns

Haha! Yeah, you know Im a passionate recycler! Oh, you mean the blow?!?! I entered it into the water system, so who knows, next time you straddle the old bidet you might get really high and you'd have me to thank! :lol:

Why why WHY would you do that?!  What kind of person are you, you're gonna get up to heaven and St Petes gonna deny you at the gate for that one!  In fact he's gonna call Jesus out just to kick you in the bollocks before they stick you in the lift goin' down, come on soon, I thought you were a better person than that.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why why WHY would you do that?!

What, shoot liquid blow up your butt? I dunno, like if you needed assistance :axl:

58 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

you're gonna get up to heaven and St Petes gonna deny you at the gate for that one!

But you gotta admit that its still impressive that an Anabaptist even just got to the gate of Catholic heaven!? ;)

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

In fact he's gonna call Jesus out just to kick you in the bollocks

I'd never wash them again! :lol:

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

come on soon, I thought you were a better person than that.

Well, shit. Guess I'll just go vape some premium Canadian legal weed to try and cheer myself up. :P

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

May supposedly going to quit tonight. Andrea "I'm a Mother" Leadsom supposed to quit the cabinet to run for PM.

According to Sky News.

That would be basically swapping one loathsome shit for another equally loathsome shit. Come to think of it, the entire cabinet are morally reprehensible arseholes. 

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

May supposedly going to quit tonight. Andrea "I'm a Mother" Leadsom supposed to quit the cabinet to run for PM.

According to Sky News.

18 minutes ago, Graeme said:

That would be basically swapping one loathsome shit for another equally loathsome shit. Come to think of it, the entire cabinet are morally reprehensible arseholes. 

If that is the case. Snap election? Second referendum? Both?

3 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

According to Sky News.

May has been supposedly ''about to quit'' for the last year or so according to the papers. She has more persistence than Shahid Afridi.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is pertaining to the intellect and general demeanour of the Remainers to applaud this activity. 

In no world is Nigel Farage getting covered in milkshake not funny. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dazey said:

In no world is Nigel Farage getting covered in milkshake not funny. 

It wasn't especially funny. Candidates should be free from physical harassment - I'd say the same for politicians I loath such as Sturgeon and Diane Abbott. It isn't that long ago since Jo Cox. 

32 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It wasn't especially funny. Candidates should be free from physical harassment - I'd say the same for politicians I loath such as Sturgeon and Diane Abbott. It isn't that long ago since Jo Cox. 

Seriously? Can’t we make another milkshake exception for Diane Abbott?

Edited by Dazey

Apparently the new insult emanating from the remain/green Guardianist chattering classes is, ''climate denier''! 

''Climate denier'' haha. ''I'm telling you once, there is no climate. Doesn't exist! That rain you see? Figment of your imagination. That sunshine? Clearly bollocks''.

37 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently the new insult emanating from the remain/green Guardianist chattering classes is, ''climate denier''! 

''Climate denier'' haha. ''I'm telling you once, there is no climate. Doesn't exist! That rain you see? Figment of your imagination. That sunshine? Clearly bollocks''.

And by “new” you mean “been around for at least a decade”? 😂

Edited by Dazey

Why do you Guardian-types not critricise the EU on its appalling lack of diversity? Of 776 MEPs elected in 2014 only 20 of them are from ethnic minority backgrounds. That is 2.5%! As a rough guide to what should be achieved here, about 14% of Europe is of an ethnic background. 

''Lack of ethnic minorities''; ''a white man's club''; ''racism'' - come on, this is usual Manna for Guardianistes. Why are you not attacking the EU about any of this?

https://www.euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/racial-diversity-not-on-the-eus-radar/

https://www.ips-journal.eu/in-focus/they-dont-care-about-us/article/show/ethnic-minorities-are-under-represented-in-the-european-parliament-2454/

Edited by DieselDaisy

I hope we get Esther McVey. She seems an one-nationist; one-nationism has been sadly lacking in the Conservative Party since Thatcher. I would support Liz Truss but she seems a little bit of an outsider's choice and isn't the greatest public speaker. 

PS

Etonian. Former tutor of Prince William and Harry,

13859296-0-The_father_of_two_is_married_

Who'd have guessed?

Edited by DieselDaisy