British Politics

Gracii Guns

Boris will obtain the position of MP.

Gove, his only rival, has ballsed-up his campaign, the coke stuff offending the clenched buttocks of the Tory rank and file membership, and he still hasn't been forgiven for being Brutus to Boris's Caesar - his overall slippyness counts against him. Esther comes across thick as a plank on television, and has a regional accent. Rory is a Liberal Democrat's wet fart in disguise. He is more Europhile than Verhofstadt and the Tories are fed up with remainer PMs. Raab? Who. Silly name for a hard-Brexiteer? Not entirely English olde boy. The rest, including Hunt, are May-lite non-entities.

So we'll have a Dickensean buffoon in the great office of Pitt, Gladstone and Churchill, whilst a man more to the left than Lenin will contest a future election! This country is utterly doomed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Esther comes across thick as a plank on television, and has a regional accent. 

Got to say that she is incredibly unlikable when you see her interviewed. As you say, not exactly the sharpest tool in the box and has something of the Heather Mills about her don’t you think?

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Got to say that she is incredibly unlikable when you see her interviewed. As you say, not exactly the sharpest tool in the box and has something of the Heather Mills about her don’t you think?

She also didn't get along with Lorraine Kelly so, she's out.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Not Christopher Chope? 

Forgot about him. He's still Bill Cash-ish. Sleazy right wing basketcase looking out for himself, not as bad as the Mcvey is a working class hero bunch.

edit

Apparently Chukka has joined the Lib Dems. Irony.

Edited by AtariLegend

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

And Change UK have changed their name for a third time, to The Independent Group for Change!! 

Are there enough of them left to be a group?

Edited by Dazey

Tusk and drunken Junker are getting £440k apiece out of the EU budget as send-offs when their spell ends later this year. Not that Jean-Claude needs the extra cash having already turned Luxembourg into a haven for tax dodging. Such is the EU bureaucrat.

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Honest to god how on earth did we end up with politicians like this? Blair must condemn.

Chukka missed the boat for Labour leadership and has been , since then, desperately trying to find compensation by being a publicity whore and slimy cross-party chancer. He is an especially revolting ''Blairy'' specimen, full of Neo-liberalism and Europhilia. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/noel-gallagher-interview-oasis-brexit-16419197.amp?__twitter_impression=true

He speaks a lot of sense,

"There's only f***ing one thing worse than a fool who voted for Brexit. That's the rise of the c*** trying to get the vote overturned."

It's nearly 10 years since Noel Gallagher walked out of Oasis after one guitar-splintering backstage fight too many with brother Liam, and he's ruminating on an even more acrimonious split.

"You take part in a democratic f***ing process - if you don't like the outcome, go to North Korea", he goes on.

"I sat the day of Brexit and thought: 'I can't be arsed going to the polling station, who the f*** would vote to leave Europe? It's a nonsensical f***ing idea'. And you wake up the next day and think: 'F***ing hell, s***.'

"But the thing that is taking place after that is frankly a disgrace. It's a disgrace when you see people trying to get that vote overturned. Because that's fascism. Straight up. Pure and simple.

"Flying in the face of democracy, no matter what, because you don't like what f***ing happened.

'I spent three years getting drunk after Noel kicked me out of Oasis': How the band's original drummer coped with life after fame

"None of us like it. But there it is, it's happened. I get really f***ing cross at myself for not voting, as I'm sure a lot of people didn't vote.

"They didn't because they were thinking no one's going to vote to leave, it's a ridiculous idea. But now, I would defend the rights of people who voted to leave, it has to f***ing go through."

Edited by DieselDaisy

57 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/noel-gallagher-interview-oasis-brexit-16419197.amp?__twitter_impression=true

He speaks a lot of sense,

He gets it spot on with this. 

"F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off," he says of the Labour leader, describing shadow home secretary Diane Abbott as 'the face of f***ing buffoonery' in the same breath.

14 minutes ago, Dazey said:

He gets it spot on with this. 

"F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off," he says of the Labour leader, describing shadow home secretary Diane Abbott as 'the face of f***ing buffoonery' in the same breath.

You have to admire Jez, no matter your objection to his politics. Convinced his entire fan club, Momentum, that he is a remainer haha. 

On 13/06/2019 at 11:42 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Just the five of them under Soubry, having lost the six.

PS

Sexy Heidi has left and is now an independent.

They can just disappear then as far as I'm concerned. Where's Heidi standing? I might volunteer to do some door knocking for her if it's within a 2 hour drive.