Gracii Guns

British Politics

On 07/06/2019 at 2:42 PM, Len Cnut said:

Listen, I think the mans a cunt and he talks bollocks.  And not in a foolhardy way either, its a calculated hustle, these people sell this idea of being a saviour at the price of donation money to get themselves nice little 5 bedders in the suburbs, its all a big con and loads of lads across the country are taking a bite out of their giro to donate to his mickey mouse cause, I think the mans a ponce in the original sense of the word, as it was applied to pimps in centuries past i.e. someone that gets money out of doing nothing...BUT, having said all that, the man has a right to defend himself and if you're gonna go squaring up to him on the street, givin' it the biggun then he has every right to defend himself, especially if he's out with his kids or his missus.  He has a pretty coarse and objectionable opinion but he has the right to express it and he has the right to walk the streets without being accosted.  I don't necessarily fault people who accost him either, because realistically speaking, when you deliberately go out to attack certain groups, right or wrong, people will pull you up on it on the street.  In an ideal world they wouldn't and perhaps shouldn't but this world is far from ideal.  Fuckin' with a man when he's out with his family is just cowardly 

Just now, spunko12345 said:
On 07/06/2019 at 2:42 PM, Len Cnut said:

Listen, I think the mans a cunt and he talks bollocks.  And not in a foolhardy way either, its a calculated hustle, these people sell this idea of being a saviour at the price of donation money to get themselves nice little 5 bedders in the suburbs, its all a big con and loads of lads across the country are taking a bite out of their giro to donate to his mickey mouse cause, I think the mans a ponce in the original sense of the word, as it was applied to pimps in centuries past i.e. someone that gets money out of doing nothing...BUT, having said all that, the man has a right to defend himself and if you're gonna go squaring up to him on the street, givin' it the biggun then he has every right to defend himself, especially if he's out with his kids or his missus.  He has a pretty coarse and objectionable opinion but he has the right to express it and he has the right to walk the streets without being accosted.  I don't necessarily fault people who accost him either, because realistically speaking, when you deliberately go out to attack certain groups, right or wrong, people will pull you up on it on the street.  In an ideal world they wouldn't and perhaps shouldn't but this world is far from ideal.  Fuckin' with a man when he's out with his family is just cowardly 

It's not the punching from behind so much, as the pure lies that his family were with him. He has the right to say what he wants but he's going to take a lot of shit for it.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

It's not the punching from behind so much, as the pure lies that his family were with him. He has the right to say what he wants but he's going to take a lot of shit for it.

I dunno, I just took him on his word for that bit...and yeah, he’s gonna take a lot of shit and answer for what he puts out there, thats why I’m never critical when one of my lot or some Antifa bloke puts it on him.  Someone I know banged him once, its on youtube.

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Prime Minister Patel :lol:  That'd be a sight to see.  On a related note, I've finally found out what bud bud ding ding means :lol:  All my life I heard that and I've only just now sussed (or rather been told) what it means!

For those that don't know much about her, she's closer to the Raab and Esther Mcvey types, except less of a basketcase.

She's neocon basically. She's pro war, anti gay, pro death penalty *hanging* (Gove is too, but they differ slightly on Brexit) ect. Tea Party conservative basically, except she can string a sentence together and doesn't deny what she is.

Gove's big sell on scrapping human rights.

Also a Scot's man who claims he supports the England football team. So he'll win over Graeme.

Luckily it looks like he's lossing support.

Still not as bad as Mcvey's pitch being behind a picture of Thatcher or Raab's speech sounding like he's Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.

So Boris is planning to scrap 40% tax on earnings up to £80,000. Gets my vote! :thumbsup:  

Posted (edited)

:lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

Esther was on itv's breakfast show this morning discussing how people who use food banks do so because they waste their money on drugs and booze haha.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Esther was on itv's breakfast show this morning discussing how people who use food banks do so because they waste their money on drugs and booze haha.

She believes what she says too, unlike her colleagues. Evil basketcase that thinks homeless and disabled people are better off dead.

She's Ian Duncan Smith.

Edited by AtariLegend

I even find her evil Tory grin unbelievably sexy, 

dont-worry-britain-has-cracked-down-on-b

6a00d83451b31c69e201156fc27968970c-pi

She must be our PM and not the knackers we have running.

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I even find her evil Tory grin unbelievably sexy, 

dont-worry-britain-has-cracked-down-on-b

6a00d83451b31c69e201156fc27968970c-pi

She must be our PM and not the knackers we have running.

Would look like a plasterers radio time i'm done with it 

• Haha 1

Boris will obtain the position of MP.

Gove, his only rival, has ballsed-up his campaign, the coke stuff offending the clenched buttocks of the Tory rank and file membership, and he still hasn't been forgiven for being Brutus to Boris's Caesar - his overall slippyness counts against him. Esther comes across thick as a plank on television, and has a regional accent. Rory is a Liberal Democrat's wet fart in disguise. He is more Europhile than Verhofstadt and the Tories are fed up with remainer PMs. Raab? Who. Silly name for a hard-Brexiteer? Not entirely English olde boy. The rest, including Hunt, are May-lite non-entities.

So we'll have a Dickensean buffoon in the great office of Pitt, Gladstone and Churchill, whilst a man more to the left than Lenin will contest a future election! This country is utterly doomed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Esther comes across thick as a plank on television, and has a regional accent. 

Got to say that she is incredibly unlikable when you see her interviewed. As you say, not exactly the sharpest tool in the box and has something of the Heather Mills about her don’t you think?

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Got to say that she is incredibly unlikable when you see her interviewed. As you say, not exactly the sharpest tool in the box and has something of the Heather Mills about her don’t you think?

She also didn't get along with Lorraine Kelly so, she's out.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

She also didn't get along with Lorraine Kelly so, she's out.

I also think that there’s not a worse sounding accent in the world than scouse on a woman. 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Lorraine Kelly 

tenor.gif?itemid=5666075

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Another TV presenter for the Jeremy Cunt mega mix video :lol:

My mate sent me the clip the other day.

Love how she is like I have never said that before it's something a man would say.

Yeah sweet heart cos only blokes say cunt you cunt!

Posted (edited)

Leadsom and Esther are knocked out.

14741628-7137569-image-a-67_156043415769

Edited by DieselDaisy

Posted (edited)

I used to think the likes of Bill Cash, Peter Bone and John Redwood were the biggest basketcase parliament that had, but those that voted for Mcvey are even worse.

Edited by AtariLegend