British Politics

Gracii Guns

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The whole thing has just pissed away yet again more time pertaining to Brexit negotiations (or non-negotiations according to the EU), which you can pile onto further time which was pissed away during recesses when MPs ''went on their holidays'', and the endless attempts by Theresa May to pass a doomed withdrawal agreement, that everybody knew wouldn't pass but she still continued with the charade regardless! There has been so much time between the referendum and now when literally nothing has happened but the dissipation of that valuable time, John Bull with a dick in his hand.

Yes, you are right, the only logical now is a new referendum. 

19 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

The interminable wait coupled with the shameful antics of anti-democratic, EU-fanatic, Remainer MPs will just make it all the sweeter when we finally do leave this rotten club.

Do you know there is - or was - an exclusive shopping centre used solely by Brussels bureaucrats and their wives: Economat. (This is The Guardian that I have cited as Soul values its integrity),

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/30/eu.politics

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Do you know there is - or was - an exclusive shopping centre used solely by Brussels bureaucrats and their wives: Economat. (This is The Guardian that I have cited as Soul values its integrity),

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/30/eu.politics

`A carefully guarded shop where the bloated EU porkers can dip their trotters into piles of cut-price caviar and reservoirs of champagne,' was how the Sun described it

I particularly liked that bit.

9 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

`A carefully guarded shop where the bloated EU porkers can dip their trotters into piles of cut-price caviar and reservoirs of champagne,' was how the Sun described it

I particularly liked that bit.

You will never hear the EU defenders mention stuff like this - similarly the lack of democracy and revolting bureaucrats, the centrist economics, the hammering of countries suffering from unemployment. They just sweep it under the floor and repeat the same abstracts about ''better together'', ''integration'', ''peace'' and all of that old bollocks, as if the EU is run by John Lennon rather than a bunch of fat old fuckers getting Armani freebies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You will never hear the EU defenders mention stuff like this 

You don't? Didn't you just post a Guardian article about it? 

In this discussion the "EU defenders" have acknowledged problems with the EU and shown an ability to see both sides and both the good and the bad...in contrast to you. 

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You don't? Didn't you just post a Guardian article about it? 

In this discussion the "EU defenders" have acknowledged problems with the EU and shown an ability to see both sides and both the good and the bad...in contrast to you. 

Nope. All I ever hear is the Neoliberal EU discussed in gushy, barely applicable, abstracts and demonising critics of the project as ill-informed little Englander yokel. Very little on the actual infrastructure and practices of the EU. Many critics of the EU are actually much better informed on the EU than its supporters.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Good for the UK standing up to Iran!

I don't know why these countries continue to push everyone else's buttons. I mean come on! Britain's navy is one of the most powerful in the world.

Between, the US, Britain and Saudi Arabia and Israel, if I were Iran I would keep my mouth shut!

It won't be so great if the world ends up with an oil crisis.

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Reprobate''? Isn't Salmond being investigated for being a serial groper?

Doesn’t he remind you just a little bit of Baron Greenback out of Dangermouse? 😂

baron-greenback.jpg?w=584

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Reprobate''? Isn't Salmond being investigated for being a serial groper?

That doesn't make Boris any less of an arsehole and wanting Scotland not to be governed by him is in no way an endorsement of Alex Salmond. 

15 minutes ago, Graeme said:

That doesn't make Boris any less of an arsehole and wanting Scotland not to be governed by him is in no way an endorsement of Alex Salmond. 

Gotta say buddy. I’m with you on Scottish independence at this point. Get out while you can. I’m already exploring my options. 

Still not going to vote for Corbyn though. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Graeme said:

He might have been your Pm if you voted the ''wrong'' way in whateveryear it was. Happily you had more sense.

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Gotta say buddy. I’m with you on Scottish independence at this point. Get out while you can. I’m already exploring my options. 

Politically speaking, Scotland's another country now with another set of political ambitions and the course of politics on either side of the border isn't going to magically realign under a Boris Johnson-led Brexit. I see no way in which the union is sustainable (or desirable) in the long term.

6 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Politically speaking, Scotland's another country now with another set of political ambitions and the course of politics on either side of the border isn't going to magically realign under a Boris Johnson-led Brexit. I see no way in which the union is sustainable (or desirable) in the long term.

You don't even like the EU you hypocrite. You are just using it as an excuse to beat England over the head. 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You don't even like the EU you hypocrite. You are just using it as an excuse to beat England over the head. 

Seems to me that England is doing a perfectly good job of beating itself over the head these days without any help. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dazey said:

Still not going to vote for Corbyn though. :lol: 

8 hours ago, Graeme said:

I also feel bad for Scotland. But independence is not a magic solution. Neither is Brexit for that matter. An independent Scotland could eventually become a "new" EU member if that is what they want. But it's not something that can be done in five minutes.

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow. On a scale from 1 to 10 how confident are you that you have any idea what you're talking about?

England and all of it's inhabitants are wretched swine.

Just kidding! :P

If we're to believe that, only by default, old boy.

P.S. Boris Johnson is the type to mistakingly think vocabulary is compensation for possessing a lack of braincells. He's clearly a total fucking idiot.

Kiwis are my second favourite (test status) team. Love Kane Williamson's batting. I actually wouldn't have been sad if you had won. Plus my uncle was a Kiwi.

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:lol:

He is a British ''lad'' isn't he?