British Politics

Gracii Guns

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Awwww, thats a shame.  It'd be nice to hear Hitler speaks English.  Y'know, humanize him a bit.  European languages sound so severe and unpleasant (shit stirring in progress :lol:)

Chamberlain went up to him at Munich in a pair of Union Jack shorts shouting, ''CZECHS. YOU...CAN...HAVE...SUDETEN....LAND...IF...YOU...STOP...THERE''

PS

Speaking seriously, Hitler actually had a lot of English female admirers but they all spoke German, Unity Mitford, Winifred Wagner (wife of Wagner's son) and patron of Bayreuth.

Edited by DieselDaisy

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It would be a strange ''Little Englander'' indeed who speaks different languages, but irrespective, I have never made one single comment about immigration. Your entire premise is utterly wrong. A fabrication by Soul Monster.

I am pretty sure you have. Still, what is interesting is that when you choose to defend yourself against an allegation that you are opposed to multiculturalism, you don't simply say you are in favor of multiculturalism and approve of it, or point to some facts that would imply you are, but to you being able to speak Japanese :D Hardly a convincing defense. 

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am pretty sure you have. Still, what is interesting is that when you choose to defend yourself against an allegation that you are opposed to multiculturalism, you don't simply say you are in favor of multiculturalism and approve of it, or point to some facts that would imply you are, but to you being able to speak Japanese :D Hardly a convincing defense. 

It’s a bit like the guy that says he’s not a racist because he has a black friend. :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It is a fairly poor Little Englander who speaks Japanese. What a let down! Tommy Robinson would knock me out.

There are actually a plethora of examples of me being a participant and a product of multiculturalism. I merely opted for bilingualism because it is the most direct example. If you go over to the movie section you'll see I watch films from basically every region of the world - I am somebody who actively avoids modern American films; heck, didn't I have a conversation with you about two Norwegian wartime films? If you follow the cooking threads you'll see I cook Chinese food. If you follow my music preferences you'll see I listen to Richard Wagner a lot which is opera in German - I have almost repudiated your white Anglo-American rock which I now regard as utterly ridiculous. There are other examples - travel, literature - I can cite. I am the worst ''Little Englander'' in history. There is nothing you could say about me which could be more incorrect!! 

And I cannot remember ever using immigration as a basis for criticising the EU. I have been very consistent criticising the EU. The EU is,

- undemocratic

- dodgy, corporate and neo-liberal

- erodes nation-state sovereignty

4 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It’s a bit like the guy that says he’s not a racist because he has a black friend. :lol: 

I don't really know why you are laughing. It is a fair bet that somebody bilingual is more multicultural than somebody who is monolingual. I am not saying it is a fool proof method, but it is a fair bet, as, what use are ''foreign'' languages when it is the aim of a nationalist to surround themselves in his indigenous culture? Foreign languages are utterly useless so not worth the time and money spent requiring them!

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Speaking seriously, Hitler actually had a lot of English female admirers but they all spoke German, Unity Mitford, Winifred Wagner (wife of Wagner's son)

I love the names of your high society ladies. When I get married and take on a mistress I'd want her to be named something like Unity Mitford. Pure class.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is a fairly poor Little Englander who speaks Japanese. What a let down! Tommy Robinson would knock me out.

There are actually a plethora of examples of me being a participant and a product of multiculturalism. I merely opted for bilingualism because it is the most direct example. If you go over to the movie section you'll see I watch films from basically every region of the world - I am somebody who actively avoids modern American films; heck, didn't I have a conversation with you about two Norwegian wartime films? If you follow the cooking threads you'll see I cook Chinese food. If you follow my music preferences you'll see I listen to Richard Wagner a lot which is opera in German - I have almost repudiated your white Anglo-American rock which I now regard as utterly ridiculous. There are other examples - travel, literature - I can cite. I am the worst ''Little Englander'' in history. There is nothing you could say about me which could be more incorrect!! 

And I cannot remember ever using immigration as a basis for criticising the EU. I have been very consistent criticising the EU. The EU is,

- undemocratic

- dodgy, corporate and neo-liberal

- erodes nation-state sovereignty

So you choose to defend yourself against accusations of being opposed to immigration leading to multiculturalism by saying you speak a second language, listen to foreign music and like exotic cuisine? :D

How about saying you are not opposed to it? That you think multiculturalism as a result of substantial immigration to be okay? 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

So you choose to defend yourself against accusations of being opposed to immigration leading to multiculturalism by saying you speak a second language, listen to foreign music and like exotic cuisine? :D

How about saying you are not opposed to it? That you think multiculturalism as a result of substantial immigration to be okay? 

I have never once mentioned immigration though!! It is an utter straw man. 

Please quote me when I mentioned immigration. 

You have constructed this description of me which is utter fantasy. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I have never once mentioned immigration though!! It is an utter straw man. 

Please quote me when I mentioned immigration. 

You have constructed this description of me which is utter fantasy. 

Because I can't possible know anything about you? Said the guy with almost 15,000 posts on a message board. 

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nobody has zero redeeming qualities, thats just being plain prejudice.  The Yorkshire Ripper, for example, was a brilliant truck driver.

Dont be so fucking obtuse :lol:  I was posting it in reference to the 'sever and unpleasant sound of European languages' you ever-loving contrarian :lol:

But yeah, hitler invented Fanta in his bathroom and bedded Braun. Fair dues.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, soon said:

Dont be so fucking obtuse :lol: 

I wasn't being obtuse, I was being ridiculous :lol:  The Yorkshire Ripper does in fact have no redeeming qualities, once you get into that killing prostitutes lane it sort of overshadows your parrallel parking abilities, even if it is a truck :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2019 at 11:45 PM, DieselDaisy said:

People inflate the extent of the EU's impact. Britain had European migrants from Europe centuries before we joined the European Communities in 1973, and I dare say we'll continue receiving European migrants long after withdrawal from the European Union, if Brexit actually happens - a worse case scenario would be via work visas. Further, Britain will continue to receive migrants from non-EU states; if anyone voted leave to prohibit migration, they were sadly deluded as non-EU migrants surpass EU migrants - and this is actually increasing,

Reveal hidden contents

_105841233_optimised-mig_figs_chart-nc.p

The Commonwealth has of course long been, and will continue to be, a source of immigrants. 4.39% of Britain's ethnicity, the second largest category after ''White British'', is ''Asian/Asian British''. 

Asia (Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, etc.) has bugger all to do with the European Union haha.

The above is me commenting on immigration one month ago. It amply demonstrates that Soul is a liar, a practitioner in the arts of defamation of character.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I am not really sure what examples of acculturation would suffice for you and Dazey, i.e., be outside the realms of ridicule, as exemplar of multicultural assimilation? I would have thought bilingualism, enjoyment of foreign arts and foreign cuisine as all been certifiable evidence of multicultural integration - one could add travel to that list also. Oh well! No doubt you have your own criteria.   

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am not really sure what examples of acculturation would suffice for you and Dazey, i.e., be outside the realms of ridicule, as exemplar of multicultural assimilation? I would have thought bilingualism, enjoyment of foreign arts and foreign cuisine as all been certifiable evidence of multicultural integration - one could add travel to that list also. 

Just say I am wrong and that you are a supporter of ethnic diversity in England, that you don't want to stricten the borders and limit the amount of immigrants :)

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Just say I am wrong and that you are a supporter of ethnic diversity in England, that you don't want to stricten the borders and limit the amount of immigrants :)

You are asking me to justify myself when faced with the libelous lies and malicious slander you've concocted up? Nope.

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are asking me to justify myself when faced with the libelous lies and malicious slander you've concocted up? Nope.

But you have been trying to justify yourself already by saying that you speak a foreign language, that you cook foreign food and that you listen to foreign music. The problem obviously isn't that you don't want to justify yourself, but that you are aren't capable to :D

Edited by SoulMonster

40 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

But you have been trying to justify yourself already by saying that you speak a foreign language, that you cook foreign food and that you listen to foreign music. The problem obviously isn't that you don't want to justify yourself, but that you are aren't capable to :D

But it isn't me who claimed to be anti-multiculturalism/anti-migrant. These are your lies.