British Politics

Gracii Guns

Just now, SoulMonster said:

But you are not trying to expose any lies, you are trying to defend yourself against the accusation that you are opposed to multiculturalism in every way except by simply saying you aren't :D

I don't have to say 'aren't' when it is evident I'm not - I repeat,

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:
  On 6/23/2019 at 11:45 PM, DieselDaisy said:

People inflate the extent of the EU's impact. Britain had European migrants from Europe centuries before we joined the European Communities in 1973, and I dare say we'll continue receiving European migrants long after withdrawal from the European Union, if Brexit actually happens - a worse case scenario would be via work visas. Further, Britain will continue to receive migrants from non-EU states; if anyone voted leave to prohibit migration, they were sadly deluded as non-EU migrants surpass EU migrants - and this is actually increasing,

Reveal hidden contents

_105841233_optimised-mig_figs_chart-nc.p

The Commonwealth has of course long been, and will continue to be, a source of immigrants. 4.39% of Britain's ethnicity, the second largest category after ''White British'', is ''Asian/Asian British''. 

Asia (Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, etc.) has bugger all to do with the European Union haha.

These are your lies. They are unworthy of a dignified answer. 

6 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

With all due respect, I don't think that is particularly relevant.

I’m only asking because I’m from Redcar. Just wondered if you were from the same area. :shrugs: 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjpdYSA7ygvLp7GnpzZ_I

She wants to bring back capital punishment. What a gal. 

To be fair your raging horn for Priti Patel would have been better evidence of your acceptance of multiculturalism than your command of Japanese. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjpdYSA7ygvLp7GnpzZ_I

She wants to bring back capital punishment. What a gal. 

She really is quite pleasing. 

Gives a whole new meaning to "slay kween!"

I guess they just reinstated Federal Death Penalty in US too. But that was a dusty, messy man who looks as though he has more ailments than Steve Bannon. So, shit, this minx might be dangerous. Sounds like she could use some restraint 

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

To be fair your raging horn for Priti Patel would have been better evidence of your acceptance of multiculturalism than your command of Japanese. 

How many people in the EDL speak Japanese? I honestly don't see how you find my using of this amusing.

PS 

Most in the EDL have just learnt how to use crayons.

Edited by DieselDaisy

not to mention slavery in america, well before nazism. Large-scale government favored racism and forced working. This lasted just a little bit short of hundred years.

Oh, and they committed genocide on the indigenous people. 

Edited by action

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't have to say 'aren't' when it is evident I'm not - I repeat,

These are your lies. They are unworthy of a dignified answer. 

But what you posted isn't demonstrative of your embracing multiculturalism. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

How many people in the EDL speak Japanese? I honestly don't see how you find my using of this amusing.

PS 

Most in the EDL have just learnt how to use crayons.

Are you now trying to convince us you are not a member of EDL? :D

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

But why should I need to demonstrate anything when I have already exposed your lie. 

The only way to "expose [my] lies" (or rather, and preferably, simply show I am wrong) is to efficiently argue why you aren't opposed to multiculturalism. If you were able to do that it would be evident I am wrong. It is that simple. 

But you haven't efficiently argued that I am wrong. Instead of the obvious and simple denial ("I am not opposed to ethnic diversity!") you have tried to make that point without actually making the point, by irrelevantly pointing out that you speak another language, like foreign food and listen to foreign music, in a hilariously attempt at demonstrating how you think racists aren't. 

To answer your question: you don't have to demonstrate you are not opposed to multiculturalism. But if you aren't, and want us to believe you, you couldn't have made a poorer attempt than what you are. Simply say I am wrong, simply say you aren't opposed to ethic diversity in the UK and multiculturalism. 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

The only way to "expose [my] lies" (or rather, and preferably, simply show I am wrong) is to efficiently argue why you aren't opposed to multiculturalism. If you were able to do that it would be evident I am wrong. It is that simple. 

But you haven't efficiently argued that I am wrong. Instead of the obvious and simple denial ("I am not opposed to ethnic diversity!") you have tried to make that point without actually making the point, by irrelevantly pointing out that you speak another language, like foreign food and listen to foreign music, in a hilariously attempt at demonstrating how you think racists aren't. 

To answer your question: you don't have to demonstrate you are not opposed to multiculturalism. But if you aren't, and want us to believe you, you couldn't have made a poorer attempt than what you are. Simply say I am wrong, simply say you aren't opposed to ethic diversity in the UK and multiculturalism. 

34 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:
  3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:
  On 6/23/2019 at 11:45 PM, DieselDaisy said:

People inflate the extent of the EU's impact. Britain had European migrants from Europe centuries before we joined the European Communities in 1973, and I dare say we'll continue receiving European migrants long after withdrawal from the European Union, if Brexit actually happens - a worse case scenario would be via work visas. Further, Britain will continue to receive migrants from non-EU states; if anyone voted leave to prohibit migration, they were sadly deluded as non-EU migrants surpass EU migrants - and this is actually increasing,

Reveal hidden contents

_105841233_optimised-mig_figs_chart-nc.p

The Commonwealth has of course long been, and will continue to be, a source of immigrants. 4.39% of Britain's ethnicity, the second largest category after ''White British'', is ''Asian/Asian British''. 

Asia (Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, etc.) has bugger all to do with the European Union haha.

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Are they or are they not a representation of this ''Little Englander'' you accused me of being?

I suppose some Little Englanders are members of EDL, you tell me. I just find it hilarious you jump to that defense. 

An exposy on how Brexit affects immigration isn't relevant to whether you are opposed to multiculturalism now, is it? :D

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I suppose some Little Englanders are members of EDL, you tell me. I just find it hilarious you jump to that defense. 

An exposy on how Brexit affects immigration isn't relevant to whether you are opposed to multiculturalism now, is it? :D

You claimed I dislike the EU because of multiculturalism/immigration (among other things), yet here is me criticising Brexiteering for the purpose of reducing/halting immigration. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

You claimed I dislike the EU because of multiculturalism (among other things), yet here is me criticising Brexiteering for the purpose of reducing/halting immigration. 

Oh, that's just one thing out of many problems you have with the EU. And your post clearly says that leaving the EU will reduce immigration, so I don't know how effective it is as an argument that you are not opposed to multiculturalism ;)

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Oh, that's just one thing out of many problems you have with the EU. And your post clearly says that leaving the EU will reduce immigration, so I don't know how effective it is as an argument that you are not opposed to multiculturalism ;)

Oh, you're lying again? 

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Oh, you are not able to say you are in favor of multiculturalism, again? 

You are an utter idiot.

What is the other stuff that I, according to you, burden the EU with?

- End of colonialism? I think you'll find the British Empire - I assume you mean Britain's empire - was long gone before Britain joined the EC. 

- ''Dishwashers''? Ditto if I must answer seriously haha.

- ''Macdonalds/Subway'' are American

- ''Alternative lifestyles''? There have been alternative lifestyles since antiquity.

Etc etc. 

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Sorry, did you say you approve of ethnic diversity leading to multiculturalism in England? 

Fifty years on from now, Britain will still be the country of long shadows on county grounds, warm beer, invincible green suburbs, dog lovers and pools fillers and, as George Orwell said, 'Old maids bicycling to holy communion through the morning mist' and, if we get our way, Shakespeare will still be read even in school.

why are we not allowed to like "our culture" and have no interest in "other cultures"?

why are we not allowed to not like any culture at all. What's wrong with being a-cultural?

Isn't "culture" superfluous? Isn't it imaginary?

Isn't culture just an other word for "society"? But if society is diffuse, to the point where you have different cultures within the same culture (some like classic music, others rock music), then does culture matter at all? Is it relevant anyway, when there are so many sub-groups in society, that it all becomes a bit unclear?

I don't like the cycling culture. I hate the tour the france with a passion, and by extension all sorts of cycling events. Does that make me a racist because I don't like "that" culture?

I'm not sure what culture really is, and why I should like it. Generally speaking, I don't like many cultures. I'm kind of a loner. I think culture is a highly annoying concept, because it suggests you need to comform to certain rules. I think that is the biggest problem I have with culture. If you belong to the rock culture, you're not supposed to like justin bieber. Stupid analogy, but there's so much truth in there for those who want to see it.

A single culture within society has never existed anyway, in all of history. I dislike forced opinions and interests, not multiculturalism per se. multiculturalism is good, it has always existed, but I don't like people tell me what to do. then it becomes a problem.

3 minutes ago, action said:

Isn't "culture" superfluous? Isn't it imaginary?

I'm not sure what culture really is

I don't like many cultures

Ummmmmmmmmm????????? Well that just dont make no sense.

4 minutes ago, action said:

I don't like the cycling culture. I hate the tour the france with a passion, and by extension all sorts of cycling events. Does that make me a racist because I don't like "that" culture?

No, that would make you a bike race-ist :lol:

• Haha 2